Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

Vital Progressive Message To All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vital Progressive Message To All Nigerians (310 Views)

Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum / Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency / All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vital Progressive Message To All Nigerians by akanbiaa(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Proud to be an active participant in bringing change to Nigeria it was never easy faced lots of challenges and threats but I stood my ground that the old ways must change and we must accept the new ways and as my icon have extended the hands of friendship to Jonathan so also will I extend the hands of friendship to any Jonathan supporter that out the nation at heart and wants it's development more than he/she wants his selfish gains,for by developing a nation we all win and we create the enabling environment that will nurture progress, employment for all, hope, business growth, agricultural development and many more, but we have to put the bad part of the past behind and never resort to such again and adopt only the good of the future, we must be just and true to ourselves, there is no such thing as an ibo man, south south, Yoruba, hausa, Fulani etc but we are Nigerians, our unity, numbers, diversity all join to make us great and the possibilities is beyond mere imagination if we can work together to make Nigeria Great by puting partisanship aside, let's see Buhari as the Abraham Lincoln we have been looking for, the Mandela that have risen, the Kennedy that will do what needs to be done and the Maktum that will transform our Nigeria to be greater than Dubai, it's starts with me and you, it's possible and I believe we all have our parts to play with passion and patriotism reawakened and the end of corruption in sight the motivation will be our driving force that we have a leader who cares and will leave an exemplary life and implement what he says and does not say what he can't do.

(1) (Reply)

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Explosion. / May 29 Official Song / A Word For Our Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.