Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,085 members, 7,890,588 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money (1065 Views)

Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga / How To Delete My Nairaland Account And Release My Email Address / Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by samkolo(m): 2:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Hi all..I am a student trying to find something to make money...I decided on blogging...After a few months, I wanted to buy adsense from a guy I met from Nairaland, Hardewalee...
His name is Adewale Eedris
I have paid him, since then, I have been trying his number...am begging him...pls help me beg him..I will take this post downl after that
Thanks
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Eyaah my guy, u don jonz fa!
Who sabi haredwalee or wetin u call am? Smh4u, pele bobo mi.
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Chai, another person money don enter one-chance.

Sorry bro cry.
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by 100ksalescom(m): 6:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Sorry bro...scammers everywhere.
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Lols. Nawa oo. Iv not heard of such name
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by spikesC(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why do you guys buy adsense accounts from people when you can get it genuinely from Google for free. Naija and wayo sha
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by onyengbu: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
spikesC:
Why do you guys buy adsense accounts from people when you can get it genuinely from Google for free. Naija and wayo sha
But e no easy like that naa.
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by adewasco2k(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Funny how people will always fall for cheap scams

https://www.nairaland.com/hardewarlee
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by spikesC(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2015
onyengbu:
It's very easy. Create a genuine site, put original content and apply .
If you're rejected, add more content and apply again
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by onyengbu: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2015
spikesC:

It's very easy. Create a genuine site, put original content and apply .
If you're rejected, add more content and apply again
Original content, genuine site, add more content..... Those are the not easy part....
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by Lastdon02(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abeg send me 1500 Mtn so i will help beg Him tongue lwkmd..
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by henryobinna(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
onyengbu:
stop believing the lie that getting adsebse is not easy, once you have good content they'll accept you, better use the money you want to use for buying adsense account to advertise your blog, gain traffic n you would make money without adsense
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by bedfordng(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
usually recommend getting it via direct source by yourself.also, even if you want to deal with someone, you have to do some digging before transacting with such person
Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by Dpackage: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Eeeya, so painful...have you tried applying for adsense, what is your website? do u need help with checking it out and giving tips about it...i like to help and hop it works out for u soon

1 Like

Re: Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money by kemiola89(f): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
What's his user name on Nairaland? How much did you pay him?

(1) (Reply)

Wapka Site For Sale. / . / Nairalanders Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.