Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,991 members, 7,880,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany (24828 Views)

Recession: National Assembly Invites Buhari / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta / Egyptian President Invites Buhari For Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by odeebee: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2015
Everybody inviting him. can they not come here?

I hate these white guys

2 Likes

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by tomzman: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Everybody seems to be inviting the president-elect embarassed
Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Donrissy(m): 7:46am On Apr 03, 2015
I hope we'll continue to earn their respect from now on. I can't wait for Nigeria to realise her potentials and take its place among comity of great nations.

1 Like

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by date1816: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Take to forgiveness and enjoin good and turn aside from the ignorant. And if a false imputation from the Shaitaan afflicts you, seek refuge in Allah. Surely He is hearing, knowing. Surely those who guard (against evil), when a visitation from the Shaitaan afflicts them they become mindful, and they see.
(Surah-al-A'araf : 199-202).

Good Conduct is enjoined in the Qur'an.
Happy Juma'ah.

1 Like

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by niceguy7(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Good tinz to come to nigeria very soon......in Jesus name.
Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by odeku457(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Oya... let all international doors cont to open for Nigeria.

As my Doors are opening gradually and I am walking into God's favor, wealth and the good Life.

1 Like

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by macanu(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
This one they r inviting up and down,I hope they r not preparing to control d gov indirectly,making him bring gay right and some stupid agreements

Don't forget to contact me for your AFFORDABLE clean and sharp Nigerian used CARS also clean TOKUNBO cars too.

Contact on Whatsapp-08025781637 or call
BBM-266DD56F

2 Likes

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015

these european leaders have no friends, only interests.

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
When will buhari die? I want our man to become president oooo, no time @ all. Yoruba man must be president in a matter of month.

1 Like

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Freiburger(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
ninjasta:
Just started feeling proud of Nigeria.
thank you lord..
You can say that again.
Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by help3852: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2015
This nonsense should stop, if they want to see him, they should come to Nigeria.

No one should be ordering our President around like a robot.

3 Likes

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by ibkgab001: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2015
i was invited too

1 Like

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Sodiumdawg: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2015
mensdept:
I remember that Saddam Hussein was once a friend to these guys, and when he wanted to go a different direction they said no and overthrew him.

Now Buhari, who during his military rule was criticized buy these same folks, who also supported his overthrow, now are inviting him and pretending that all is well

LOL

Do you have facts to back what you are saying?

2 Likes

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by driand(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Everybody now inviting my baba, victory is sweet and victory come from God.

2 Likes

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by highmood(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2015
mensdept:
I remember that Saddam Hussein was once a friend to these guys, and when he wanted to go a different direction they said no and overthrew him.

Now Buhari, who during his military rule was criticized buy these same folks, who also supported his overthrow, now are inviting him and pretending that all is well

LOL
just my thought. These guys don't easily associate with those they won't benefit from and even destroy at the end. Mr. Incoming President, trade with caution!
Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 03, 2015
mandhi:

Bro, I swear to GOD.
Am beginning to feel like r here better days ahead. GOD Bless Nigeria.
PDP
Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2015
So the westerns feel they can just order an President like a puppet & a bingo...
Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2015
my swaziland friends are claiming Nigerians ooo egbami ke. We don port. Well gotta be in naija soon.

2 Likes

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Ilaje44(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Pataki:
This is good news. However, President elect Buhari should be very careful at this time.

If anyone remembers, one of the first things OBJ did when he became President was to be jumping up and down across continents.

Nigeria at this point in time needs a leader that will lead and stir this ship. Address issues immediately from the front, rather than flying across countries to France, Germany etc.

I believe and trust Buhari and I know he will do the right thing. Sort out some of the mess at home and all these honoring invitations can be done subsequently. God bless Nigeria.

Obasanjo needed to be "jumping" around because Nigeria had even a very bad reputation then than now. Besides, the debt was hanging on our head like the sword of Damocles. If Obasanjo had not travelled around and had stayed put in Nigeria, the economic boom you enjoyed during his time wouldn't have been possible, because you would still be using a big chunk of your budget servicing foreign debt.

2 Likes

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Descartes: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2015
GenBuhari:
It was when Ghadaffi started responding to the invites of the West that they eventually figured out a way to kill him.

If German wants a meeting let them visit Nigeria first.
You're the only Buharist who have been echoing to your comrades about this quickly romance from the G8. I hope some persons can see through the veil of deceit from those "super powers". Cogito ergo sum.
Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by slap1(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2015
They shouldn't distract him o, the real job is at home. No globetrotting!

1 Like

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Burger01(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2015
ninjasta:
Just started feeling proud of Nigeria.
thank you lord..
Me too.

3 Likes

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Rilwayne001: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2015
God bless Nigeria. cool

CHANGE is here.

2 Likes

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by mmsen: 8:03am On Apr 03, 2015
mensdept:

LOL

These people are not your friends.

No doubt they will try and pressure him into signing the EPA and also push through a bill that provides a route for the recognition of homosexual marriage.

Their interests are not your interests, sadly most Nigerians are too uncouth to see that.

1 Like

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Menace2Society(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
When will buhari die? I want our man to become president oooo, no time @ all. Yoruba man must be president in a matter of month.
LMAO Ibo guy pretending to be Yoruba grin Only a cretin like u will fall for this!Afofungbenu eranko undecided

1 Like

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Descartes: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2015
The puppeteers are rolling in one after the other; Hollande, Merkel,... I laugh in cantonese grin
Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by millionboi(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Lies
Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Temidayo9(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2015
PaulJohn1:
And must the president-elect travel down to these countries interested in intensifying close cooperation with Nigeria?
What's preventing them all from moving their butts up here since they're the ones who wanna make friend?
President-elect should make his people proud and not turn to a puppet that's gonna be so soft to control by these fellas.
PRESIDENT ELECT HAS NO OFFICE YET.....

1 Like

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Nazeeboy(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2015
First France and now Germany? Before he even assumes power. OMG! I dey feel my Naija ooo. This shows that GMB is really the man to take naija to greater heights. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2015
mensdept:

LOL

Differentiate between democracy and military rule.

1 Like

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by teenaruto(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2015
we are in the right direction, other countries are feeling it smileywe are in the right direction, other countries are feeling it

1 Like

Re: Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany by searay(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2015
So anybody can invite Buhari to come over?
Okay Mr Buhari come over to my Village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confusion In Kogi APC As Faleke Insists He’s Governor-Elect / Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / Governor Seyi Makinde Cancels Midterm Break In Oyo Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.