Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari (1759 Views)

Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source / DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! / Buhari's Promises In Pictures, For Posterity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 4:50am On Apr 03, 2015
.........A MUST KNOWN FACT ABOUT BUHARI

“This generation of Nigerians and indeed the future generation have no country other than Nigeria, we shall stay and salvage it together!”
― Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

“I have realise our collective mistake in over-throwing
you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come & do what is best known of you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

He is the 23rd child of his father. Buhari was raised by his mother, after his father died when he was about three or four years old.
He had 10 children (two are deceased).
Buhari undertook military training in three countries (the United States, India and the United Kingdom).
He reared cattle as a young boy.
He has eight military medals.
He knew his successor, Ibrahim Babangida, was going to overthrow his government.
He was imprisoned by Babangida for nearly four years
His mother died in 1988 while he was in detention and was not allowed to attend her funeral
He was one of the two private African individuals to be invited to US President, Barack Obama’s inauguration
He rejected an offer to work with the late President
Umaru Yar’Adua’s government.
He appointed the current Senate President as the
Governor of Niger State in 1984.
At 73, he would be the oldest person to ever rule Nigeria. The youngest being Gen. Yakubu Gowon at the age of 32.
He is the third Fulani person to rule Nigeria.
He is the first in Africa to Contest presidential election four times and won.

READ WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the
Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible

- President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book, "Not
My Will".
“ He was without doubt, one of the best officers we
have ever had, Colleagues regard him as highly
dependable and taken by his words by his mates,
seniors and juniors, I have no doubt about his ability
to instill discipline.”

-General Shehu when Buhari became Head of
State.
“ I respect Buhari.He was my Boss .He was an
honourable man. And I can say this anywhere”.

-General Ibrahim Babagida
“Murtala and Buhari are great leaders”.
-Nuhu Ribadu Chairman EFCC (Obansajo's Anti-
Corruption Chief) - Daily Trust 27th Feb. 2007.
“Buhari is a forthright and very clearly a disciplined
man. He has managed to cut the image of a person
who abhors corruption genuinely. If Buhari does not
want to make a promise, he is the kind of person that
will say so. Buhari is likely to pay attention to the
problems of the country, unlike Obasanjo who floats
in the air and most of the time plays to the gallery ”.

- Vanguard Editorial. 23rd January 2003.
“Buhari has three qualities namely INTERGRITY, which
even his worst enemies can't fault; he is CONSISTENT,
he does not say one thing in the morning and another at night, and he is COMMITTED to implementing the restructuring of the country. Anyone with these qualities deserves the support of Nigerians ”.

-Chief Olu Falae-This Day Newspaper, 23rd March
“Buhari stands out to be the most DEDICATED and
PATRIOTIC leader. We want the President who would
confront both the foreign and local enemies of
democracy ”.

- Femi Falana (Lawyer/Human Rights Activist) -
Tribune Newspapers 24th March 2007.

www.news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/407237-secrets-about-president-elect-muhammadu-buhari-you-never-knew.html
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Noted!! I am cum-in..
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 5:07am On Apr 03, 2015
Interesting.
Will be right back, shortly.
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by eleko1: 5:07am On Apr 03, 2015
cool He had a humble beginning,no doubt about that.A man of destiny in order of Mandela,Abraham Lincoln. Welcome to ASO ROCK sir.May Ur tenure be Fruitful,With GOD help,NG. Shall be Great/Soar Again cool smiley wink grin cool
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:17am On Apr 03, 2015
We will continue to pray for him.
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Opiosko: 5:30am On Apr 03, 2015
He murdered people using a retroactive decree. He is a coupist. He is a pedophile. He is certificateless. He is a riot and killing instigator 2011. He is senile. It's going to be fun...Hahaha!
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by boolet: 5:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Opiosko:
He murdered people using a retroactive decree. He is a coupist. He is a pedophile. He is certificateless. He is a riot and killing instigator 2011. He is senile. It's going to be fun...Hahaha!
Hmmm. And he is Nigeria's choice tongue
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 03, 2015
boolet:

...and what does that tell you about the mentality of most Nigerians?

Just look at you, proud to be ruled by someone possessing all those negative qualities, when we have soooo many articulate, energetic, pragmatic, scholarly, noble and patriotic Nigerians around.

I just don't get why Nigerians like to suffer. Well hopefully, not too much damage is done in 4 years.

Someone please wake me up, when Buhari remembers the correct spelling and pronunciation of his vice presidents name; Osinbade indeed!
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Opiosko: 5:55am On Apr 03, 2015
boolet:

Makes no difference, even his master the devil has many people and even countries following him. Besides, Nigeria is a place full of cow brained sick souls.
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by boolet: 5:59am On Apr 03, 2015
GhostProtocol:

...and what does that tell you about the mentality of most Nigerians?

Just look at you, proud to be ruled by someone possessing all those negative qualities, when we have soooo many articulate, energetic, pragmatic, scholarly, noble and patriotic Nigerians around.

I just don't get why Nigerians like to suffer. Well hopefully, not too much damage is done in 4 years.

Someone please wake me up, when Buhari remembers the correct spelling and pronunciation of his vice presidents name; Osinbade indeed!

Thank you. You'll remain bitter this way for a long time to come, years at least 4. tongue

Opiosko:
Makes no difference, even his master the devil has many people and even countries following him. Besides, Nigeria is a place full of cow brained sick souls.
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 6:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Opiosko:

You are a laughing stock...
People like you are in YABA left,

An IdiotTtt call a crowd fool .... That's who you are
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Seriously sef, I'm just pissed right now!

All these dudes have been hovering round government in one form or the other.

IBB ruled as a dictator and is still very influential

OBJ ruled as a dictator, then came back to rule as a civilian.

Buhari ruled as a dictator, now is coming back to rule as a civilian.

Like seriously, are Nigerians this daft? I fail to see any atom, not even a spec, of this much touted "change".

I guess next would be IBB running on the platform of "change" to rescue Nigerians.

What does it feel like being trapped in a building with goats as your roomates? It feels like being a Nigerian citizen, smh!
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2015
Opiosko:

It reflects through you as the number one cow brained sick soul

MUMU
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 03, 2015
boolet:

Thank you. You'll remain bitter this way for a long time to come, years at least 4. tongue

You're still not even ashamed?

A recalcitrant shhit eater, who can't be convinced to change his diet.
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Opiosko: 6:08am On Apr 03, 2015
boolet:

Bitter ke? Lolz only sore losers like the the blood thirsty vampire called Buhari and his muderous supporters do that. We know how many people that has died due to the vengful goon anger for his loss 4yrs ago.
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Opiosko:
Bitter ke? Lolz only sore losers like the the blood thirsty vampire called Buhari and his muderous supporters do that. We know how many people that has died due to the vengful goon anger for his loss 4yrs ago.

Forgetful lot!

They all forget so easy.

Back then it was all RIP this and RIP that and "oh he was so young" and bla bla bla...

Now, they are going as far as finding faults in GEJ being a good sportsman and peacefully acceding defeat; can you believe that shhh?

Short term memory, I tell ya!
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by boolet: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2015
GhostProtocol:

You're still not even ashamed?

A recalcitrant shhit eater, who can't be convinced to change his diet.
I like how you sound. It conveys extreme bitterness, don't be scared, Nigeria is on the path to greatness. Buhari has said you guys have nothing to fear from him tongue #bringiton.

Opiosko:
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Opiosko: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Sirniyeh:

It reflects through you as the number one cow brained sick soul

MUMU
Hahah! All i can say is that the next 4yrs will be fun. How was ur night? Hope u had a dream whr $1 is #1?. Jokers.
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 6:19am On Apr 03, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Like seriously, are Nigerians this daft? I fail to see any atom, not even a spec, of this much touted "change".

I guess next would be IBB running on the platform of "change" to rescue Nigerians.

What does it feel like being trapped in a building with goats as your roomates? It feels like being a Nigerian citizen, smh!

Hello,

You made a very inquisitive point! It's true but we all need to understand Nigeria's political structure as well.

Let's remove sentiment, what destroyed Jonathan's administration includes his lack of disciplinarian action. He is too soft and this rendered him weak in all ramifications.

at this present dispensation, Nigeria needs a strong and disciplined leader who can not be influenced by any mere person, and to restructure the whole system and lay a very good foundation for true democracy to take place.

Buhari is not the most intelligent person in Nigeria. People love him because he's a proven person who can not compromise, who can not be frustrated even Tinubu himself can not.

If Pat Tomi or Wole Shoyinka becomes Nigerian president, he will be frustrated by the cabals.

With Buhari's military background, there is hope for better democracy to be practised in Nigeria

Sai Baba
No Shaking
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Opiosko: 6:20am On Apr 03, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Forgetful lot!

They all forget so easy.

Back then it was all RIP this and RIP that and "oh he was so young" and bla bla bla...

Now, they are going as far as finding faults in GEJ being a good sportsman and peacefully acceding defeat; can you believe that shhh?

Short term memory, I tell ya!
Spot on bro. I will enjoy the next for yrs mocking their failure. They will learn a bitter lesson this time around.
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 6:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Opiosko:
Hahah! All i can say is that the next 4yrs will be fun. How was ur night? Hope u had a dream whr $1 is #1?. Jokers.

Watchout

THE REBIRTH OF NAIRA part 1 by Buhari 2015-2019
THE BLESSING OF NAIRA part 2 by BRF 2019-2023
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 03, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Hello,

You made a very inquisitive point! It's true but we all need to understand Nigeria's political structure as well.

Let's remove sentiment, what destroyed Jonathan's administration includes his lack of disciplinarian action. He is too soft and this rendered him weak in all ramifications.

at this present dispensation, Nigeria needs a strong and disciplined leader who can not be influenced by any mere person, and to restructure the whole system and lay a very good foundation for true democracy to take place.

Buhari is not the most intelligent person in Nigeria. People love him because he's a proven person who can not compromise, who can not be frustrated even Tinubu himself can not.

If Pat Tomi or Wole Shoyinka becomes Nigerian president, he will be frustrated by the cabals.

With Buhari's military background, there is hope for better democracy to be practised in Nigeria

Sai Baba
No Shaking

Lay foundations for democracy to take place?

Tell me, which is a better example laid down for democracy in the situations that surrounded the losses of both Buhari and Gej in presidential elections?

One lost in 2011 and immediately multitudes died

One lost in 2015 and preserved the lives of many

Anyways, despite my righteous anger, I will be the first to applaud any major gains. Then I ask myself, why should I be hopeful?
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Opiosko: 6:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Hello,

Sai Baba
No Shaking
Institutions not persons builds a nation. Buhari is more of an institutional distroyer than a builder. This is what his few honest supporters like u failed to see.
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Opiosko: 6:31am On Apr 03, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Tell me, which is a better example laid down for democracy in the situations that surrounded the losses of both Buhari and Gej in presidential elections?

Anyways, despite my righteous anger, I will be the first to applaud any major gains. Then I ask myself, why should I be hopeful?

GEJ is like Jesus, for the blood of Nigerians, he gave his ambition. Even in defeat, he is better of than the winner. #GEJLEGEND
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 6:38am On Apr 03, 2015
GhostProtocol:

You have every reason to be hopeful!

It's just being unfortunate that many Nigerians don't really understand what is called democracy! A democratic leader is a visionary person whose priority is to make economy unhectic. Imagine, people hailed Jonathan when he privatised POWER. Most people are ignorant of this. He only privatised Transmission and Distribution, but not Generation. How many MW is Nigeria generation for over 16yrs of PDP rules? Same to our refineries!

Imagine, our recurrent expenditure is higher than Capital expenditure!

Three factors to bring relieves to Nigerians
1. Constant POWER which is possible in 4 yrs

2. Fuel Pump Price reversal. It is also possible within 6 months

3. Cutting national expenses and political appointed salaries

Expect all these and CHANGE is imminent

Sai Baba
No Shaking
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 6:42am On Apr 03, 2015
Opiosko:
Institutions not persons builds a nation. Buhari is more of an institutional distroyer than a builder. This is what his few honest supporters like u failed to see.

I will flog you this morning if you don't tell me how he became institutional destroyer!

Now I know how myopic you are in thinking, very obsessed...
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Opiosko: 6:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Sirniyeh:

I will flog you this morning if you don't tell me how he became institutional destroyer!

Now I know how myopic you are in thinking, very obsessed...
He sacked our young and teething democracy decades ago. He deliberately made a law to hav a retroactive effect so as to kill citizens. He jailed people even after the court and his own kangaroo tribulna found them innocent.
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by ArodewilliamsT: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Go to Yahoo news and read the comments of foreigners about our election. Many Americans ask how possible it is for a former dictator with poor human right record to be elected in a real and sincere democracy. The problem is, the people who elect our preseident are the illiterates and uncivilized majority in the North with the support of the pseudo-literate SW.
The East will be vindicated.

1 Like

Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Go to Yahoo news and read the comments of foreigners about our election. Many Americans ask how possible it is for a former dictator with poor human right record to be elected in a real and sincere democracy. The problem is, the people who elect our preseident are the illiterates and uncivilized majority in the North with the support of the pseudo-literate SW.
The East will be vindicated.

You are out of track. So you believe yourself to be more literate than all electorates who voted Buhari in?

Self deception indeed
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by ArodewilliamsT: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sirniyeh:

You are out of track. So you believe yourself to be more literate than all electorates who voted Buhari in?

Self deception indeed

Yes I am more literate than the 15 million underaged almajiris from Niger that voted your president. Anywhere the intelligent are minority the Illiterate majority decides who lead. That's why it's a taboo in places like Finland and sweden to be illiterate as they know what it means to keep majority illiterate, it means the illiterates will have way. If they don't, they'll kill.

The north and SW should educate their alumajiris and beggars respectively for the sake of common sense. It will save lives in future.

I am expecting Buhari to destroy the almajiri schools we built for them. His 150 cattles need to be catered for by those illiterate kids. I am sure.
Re: MY LIFE & DEATH: The Ransom For Posterity Sake - Gen Buhari by dayodare490: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sirniyeh:
.........A MUST KNOWN FACT ABOUT BUHARI

“This generation of Nigerians and indeed the future generation have no country other than Nigeria, we shall stay and salvage it together!”
― Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

“I have realise our collective mistake in over-throwing
you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come & do what is best known of you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

He is the 23rd child of his father. Buhari was raised by his mother, after his father died when he was about three or four years old.
He had 10 children (two are deceased).
Buhari undertook military training in three countries (the United States, India and the United Kingdom).
He reared cattle as a young boy.
He has eight military medals.
He knew his successor, Ibrahim Babangida, was going to overthrow his government.
He was imprisoned by Babangida for nearly four years
His mother died in 1988 while he was in detention and was not allowed to attend her funeral
He was one of the two private African individuals to be invited to US President, Barack Obama’s inauguration
He rejected an offer to work with the late President
Umaru Yar’Adua’s government.
He appointed the current Senate President as the
Governor of Niger State in 1984.
At 73, he would be the oldest person to ever rule Nigeria. The youngest being Gen. Yakubu Gowon at the age of 32.
He is the third Fulani person to rule Nigeria.
He is the first in Africa to Contest presidential election four times and won.

READ WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the
Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible

- President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book, "Not
My Will".
“ He was without doubt, one of the best officers we
have ever had, Colleagues regard him as highly
dependable and taken by his words by his mates,
seniors and juniors, I have no doubt about his ability
to instill discipline.”

-General Shehu when Buhari became Head of
State.
“ I respect Buhari.He was my Boss .He was an
honourable man. And I can say this anywhere”.

-General Ibrahim Babagida
“Murtala and Buhari are great leaders”.
-Nuhu Ribadu Chairman EFCC (Obansajo's Anti-
Corruption Chief) - Daily Trust 27th Feb. 2007.
“Buhari is a forthright and very clearly a disciplined
man. He has managed to cut the image of a person
who abhors corruption genuinely. If Buhari does not
want to make a promise, he is the kind of person that
will say so. Buhari is likely to pay attention to the
problems of the country, unlike Obasanjo who floats
in the air and most of the time plays to the gallery ”.

- Vanguard Editorial. 23rd January 2003.
“Buhari has three qualities namely INTERGRITY, which
even his worst enemies can't fault; he is CONSISTENT,
he does not say one thing in the morning and another at night, and he is COMMITTED to implementing the restructuring of the country. Anyone with these qualities deserves the support of Nigerians ”.

-Chief Olu Falae-This Day Newspaper, 23rd March
“Buhari stands out to be the most DEDICATED and
PATRIOTIC leader. We want the President who would
confront both the foreign and local enemies of
democracy ”.

- Femi Falana (Lawyer/Human Rights Activist) -
Tribune Newspapers 24th March 2007.

www.news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/407237-secrets-about-president-elect-muhammadu-buhari-you-never-knew.html
General will do what he never thought he could do. General will be too tough for you, general himself will not know what has come upon you.

(1) (Reply)

Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid / Ivm-g5 / See Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife-to-be ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.