Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pastor WF Kumuyi,nigeria Most Respected Pastor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor WF Kumuyi,nigeria Most Respected Pastor. (900 Views)

You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari / Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor WF Kumuyi,nigeria Most Respected Pastor. by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 03, 2015
At the begining of every year,i sit myself down and will go through all the prophecies for the year.all the prophesy this year were all about violence and the election not holding,i have not been happy and have always pray that civil war should not start again in nigeria.
But there was this day i was going through nairaland and i saw pastor Kumuyi prophesy of the year that ,the election will be peaceful and the a winner will emerge.from the minute i saw that i just discarded Olabayo,suleiman Johnson etc prophecies
I know and i can bodly say pastor Kumuyi is a true respected servant of God.
He hears from God,he is the modern day Elijah
I would have wished to join his fellowship but just dont like there extreme way of worshiping
Pastor u are the best,God will continue to catapult you above others and i pray you will not fall,and you will make heaven at the end.
Tanx.
Re: Pastor WF Kumuyi,nigeria Most Respected Pastor. by hymanflex(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Joshaw806:
At the begining of every year,i sit myself down and will go through all the prophecies for the year.all the prophesy this year were all about violence and the election not holding,i have not been happy and have always pray that civil war should not start again in nigeria.
But there was this day i was going through nairaland and i saw pastor Kumuyi prophesy of the year that ,the election will be peaceful and the a winner will emerge.from the minute i saw that i just discarded Olabayo,suleiman Johnson etc prophecies
I would have wished to join his fellowship but just dont like there extreme way of worshiping
Pastor u are the best,God will continue to catapult you above others and i pray you will not fall,and you will make heaven at the end.
Tanx.

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Thanks

Re: Pastor WF Kumuyi,nigeria Most Respected Pastor. by Sinkills: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2016
Joshaw806:
Tanx.
No doubt, pastor Kumuyi is a real man of God, a man of the word, a consistent preacher of holiness, a man of integrity, a man being used mightily by God to open blind eyes, make the dumb and deaf to speak and hear, the lame, paralysed and crippled to walk and the mad to become sane, yet still humble, a man who is passionate about preparing people for heaven, a true prophet of God, a teacher per excelkence, a rare gift to our generation. Please, cast away the stereotypes. Deeper Life members are no more 'extreme' in their worship. May be, they were before. But since I joined them six years ago, I have been enjoying fellowshipping with them. I even wedded there in 2014 to a wonderful wife. You are welcome. Bring your family and friends along. You will be blessed, enriched, know the Lord more, get revived, be happier and made ready for heaven in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Pastor WF Kumuyi,nigeria Most Respected Pastor. by mrvitalis(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2016
This man church makes more revenue than most states in Nigeria per year... Atleast they churche makes enough money to give 3 million loans to every graduate in the church for a period of 5 years to start a business...
How many has he helped??
Deeper life has over 2 million members with each given an average of #500 per week in church that's 1bn every week atleast and that's 26bn per year from offering alone... Plus tite n seeds that's over 50bn to 80bn... And what charity organisation does he own?? And how many people do they help??

Just asking tho

(1) (Reply)

Funsho William / Old Candidates / It's No Longer About Jk And Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.