Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,471 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

''olamide Is A Good G''; Coolfm OAP Dotun Gushes About His Experience With Olami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''olamide Is A Good G''; Coolfm OAP Dotun Gushes About His Experience With Olami (911 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''olamide Is A Good G''; Coolfm OAP Dotun Gushes About His Experience With Olami by akinyemibalogs: 6:08am On Apr 03, 2015
Cool FM presenter Dotun is currently in Washigton DC with Olamide Badoo himself for his Newyork OLIC concert. The OAP who has not stopped gushing about his experience he as managed to carve a niche in the Olamide brand.

According to him in a chat, he says; ''Olamide is a good G, I just walked up to him when I heard of the OLIC concert first in Lagos and he was quick to accept me, He believed in me, Most Nigerian Artists do not believe in an hypeman much less think of taking the person out of the country for a show. I am very marveled with the way the music business is going now..

When asked about his Wife and Kid, He Said; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/olamide-is-good-g-coolfm-oap-dotun.html

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Tells Why Mavins Didn’t Attend Ghana Music Awards / [album Tracklist] : Davido – O.B.O Baddest Ft. Akon / Dbanj Finally Clear The Air Abpout Debt Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.