Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,172 members, 7,973,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.3rd.april.2015 | It Wasn't Easy! But Just For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.3rd.april.2015 | It Wasn't Easy! But Just For You. (397 Views)

Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. / Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.27th.march.2015 | Not At Will. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.3rd.april.2015 | It Wasn't Easy! But Just For You. by ComeBackHome: 6:10am On Apr 03, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | FRI.APRIL.3rd 2015

IT WASN’T EASY! BUT JUST FOR YOU | Revelation 5: 4 - 5 (TM)

“I wept and wept and wept that no one was found able to open the scroll, able to read it. (5) One of the Elders said, "Don't weep. Look — the Lion from Tribe Judah, the Root of David's Tree, has conquered. He can open the scroll, can rip through the seven seals"

In reality, He (Jesus) conquered. The battle was won. The ‘Trophy’ was delivered.

We are doing this for the sake of this ‘Season’ – Easter. And apology is tendered for not been able to continue with our current subject matter, ‘THE MINISTRY GIFTS’ as stated yesterday. This is just a suspension. We will resume back shortly after this season. Just stay tuned.

Apparently, this season is the most important reason Jesus walked on the surface of this earth – His Death, Burial, Resurrection and Ascension. However, it does amaze me when people fight against the truth of the Gospel – that, ‘Sin’ is no longer an issue between God and Man. In other words, ‘SINS’ are paid for – Past, Present and Future, 'once' and for all - the sacrifice was made - the demand of Justice was met. In actual fact, this is the purpose of JESUS’ RESURRECTION.

TALKING ABOUT JESUS: “He is the kind of high priest we need because He is Holy and Blameless, Unstained by sin. He has been set apart from sinners and has been given the highest place of honor in heaven. Unlike those other high priests, He does not need to offer sacrifices every day. They did this for their own sins first and then for the sins of the people. BUT JESUS DID THIS ONCE FOR ALL WHEN HE OFFERED HIMSELF AS THE SACRIFICE FOR THE PEOPLE'S SINS | Hebrews 7: 27 9 (AMP). Also see Hebrews 9: 12

This season is purposely celebrated to remind us the agony of ‘Sin, Death, Hell’ Jesus went through for our sake and also His resurrection that justifies as many that profess Him as their personal Lord and savior.

HE TOOK OUR PLACE | 2 Corinthians 5: 21 (AMP)

“For our sake He made Christ [virtually] to be sin who knew no sin, so that in and through Him we might become [endued with, viewed as being in, and examples of] the righteousness of God [what we ought to be, approved and acceptable and in right relationship with Him, by His goodness]”

In truth, for all intents and purposes, according to the above passage, Jesus did not experience the agony of the cross because He carried our ‘SINS’. Rather, the gospel truth is that, He went to the cross because he ‘BECAME our ‘SINS - He was made your ‘SINS’. In other words, He took our place so we could take His place.

WE TOOK HIS PLACE | Romans 4: 25 (AMP)

“Who was betrayed and put to death because of our misdeeds and was raised to secure our justification (our acquittal), [making our account balance and absolving us from all guilt before God]”.

His resurrection secured our Justification – ‘Just-As-If-We-Committed-No-Offence’. He resurrected and that became our Justification.

FOR THE WHOLE WORLD | 2 Corinthians 5: 19 (AMP)

“It was God [personally present] in Christ, reconciling and restoring the world to favor with Himself, not counting up and holding against [men] their trespasses [but cancelling them], and committing to us the message of reconciliation (of the restoration to favor)”

Jesus made the sacrifice for the entire world. In other words, He became everybody’s sin. However, only those who profess Him with their mouth as ‘Lord’ and also believe in their heart that God raised Him from the dead is under the benefits of His Death, Burial and His Resurrection - RIGHTEOUS and JUSTIFIED | See Romans 5: 15 - 17.

That is simple enough to grasp.

Dearly beloved, the woe that befell Jesus wasn’t that palatable. It wasn’t easy but for you, it worth sacrificing. You are of great value to God. If you are yet to partake from this gift of righteousness, you can now.

All it takes is to meet the REQUIREMENT: "If you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" | Romans 10: 9 (AMP).

NOW, SAY | I acknowledge and confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and in my heart I believe that God raised Him from the dead.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I receive every benefits of Jesus' resurrection - AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Projectsave Devotional- Follow With Wisdom / This Is My Testimony! / Etcetera Says Today's Church Is Leading Many To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.