Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,407 members, 7,978,284 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:26 AM

Excuse Me For A Fling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excuse Me For A Fling? (1485 Views)

Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? / The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excuse Me For A Fling? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2006
you want more honesty in a relationship??
     then read this.

i think there are heartbreaks for many reasons one of them being the conservative nature of people.i think it will be much more better if a guy walks up to you and tells you he likes you and wants a fling with you.if you dig him, amigos the floor is all yours but the clever guys know that what most gals want is promises that will not come to light.pls get a grip and let the same go for gals.if a guy walks up to you and you dig him.tell him if what you want is gonna be cool with what he wants.guys take the initiative and help yourself and the babes and as for the ladies do not be shocked when a guy walks up to you and says "CAN I HAVE YOU FOR A FLING,MARRIAGE ETC"
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by clocky(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2006
whatever cool
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by iice(f): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2006
Edak, i live by that! lol grin grin
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by kemulala(f): 3:34am On Sep 20, 2006
I feel u ooh, that´s true. Is better to honest than to keep fooling yourself.
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by anniebear(f): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2006
clocky:

whatever cool

really watever
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by crackmann(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2006
seriously, u no i think ur right. feel u though.
'Sup?
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by momoney1(m): 1:46am On Sep 22, 2006
in this case being honest is undecided

will be back with my ans
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by momoney1(m): 2:08am On Sep 22, 2006
honesty is counted out here it will be too straight and harsh. let the clever guys contineu in their ways, cool
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by Busta(f): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2006
@ topic

SERIOUSLY
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2006
intresting
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by iykedee: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2008
Edak, can I have you for a fling?
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by whitelexi(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2008
Edak sounds like a very sad person. . . I mean sad as in. . . amazingly sadistic. Life is not always fair but u pick yourself up when u take fall, rather than lie on your backside and moan like a cow about it angry
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by spikedcylinder: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2008
I agree.
Its better for you to tell me you just want a fling than tell me you want to "love and adore" me then later come back and say you want to "do" me in your office.
If a guy is straight about that with me, I would appreciate it more. . . . it might be painful if I really like the guy and he tells me he just wants sex but I'd appreciate his honesty.
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by whitelexi(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I agree.
Its better for you to tell me you just want a fling than tell me you want to "love and adore" me then later come back and say you want to "do" me in your office.
If a guy is straight about that with me, I would appreciate it more. . . . it might be painful if I really like the guy and he tells me he just wants sex but I'D appreciate his honesty.

Honestly speaking, u of all people would not take that from a guy no matter how much u like him grin
Thats like saying "excuse me, i think u're a pretty slut and i'D like to get down with u. . .  How much will that be for a one night stand?" angry
He'D be lucky to get away with a lyrical battering grin
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by spikedcylinder: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2008
whitelexi:

Honestly speaking, u of all people would not take that from a guy no matter how much u like him grin
Thats like saying "excuse me, i think u're a pretty slut and i'D like to get down with u. . . How much will that be for a one night stand?" angry
He'D be lucky to get away with a lyrical battering grin

Ah! If he put it that way, He will see Yokozuna, Hulk Hogan and Undertaker all rolled in one!!!

However, I was thinking along the lines of ;
"Hey spikey, we're friends but I wont lie, I am attracted to you though I really dont want a serious relationship."

That kind of honesty I would appreciate.
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by tope2000(f): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
hmmmmmm intresting
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by bami1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
but will that kind of honesty produce d desired dividend?

i think not
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by whitelexi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Ah! If he put it that way, He will see Yokozuna, Hulk Hogan and Undertaker all rolled in one!!!

However, I was thinking along the lines of ;
"Hey spikey, we're friends but I wont lie, I am attracted to you though I really don't want a serious relationship."

Seriously, i think u should desist from the "Spikey" thing, its got a man's privates written all over it grin grin grin
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2008
spikedcylinder:

"Hey spikey, we're friends but I wont lie, I am attracted to you though I really don't want a serious relationship."

Kool!! cool
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by spikedcylinder: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2008
whitelexi:

Seriously, i think u should desist from the "Spikey" thing, its got a man's privates written all over it grin grin grin

LOL! Men's privates. . . . .you dirty minded! lol

What might you prefer then? grin
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by whitelexi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2008
spikedcylinder:

LOL! Men's privates. . . . .you dirty minded! lol

What might you prefer then? grin

Use feminine pet-names like "Hey Sexy", or "Hey Pretty", but leave all the spikes out of it grin
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by dyabman(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2008
tope2000:

hmmmmmm intresting

yes it is

its like your tired or something , maybe bored.

sorry.
Re: Excuse Me For A Fling? by spikedcylinder: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2008
whitelexi:

Use feminine pet-names like "Hey Sexy", or "Hey Pretty", but leave all the spikes out of it grin

I am neither of those and wont call myself that until you come up with something else. . . . . tongue

(1) (Reply)

Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak / Virginity / Girls Pretending To Bew Virgins. Who Is Fooling Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.