Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Can One Satisfy A Woman And Live In Peace With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Satisfy A Woman And Live In Peace With Her (789 Views)

Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) / White Woman And A Black Man's Response / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Satisfy A Woman And Live In Peace With Her by segzybank: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2009
i want you guys to hint me on this topic plssssssssssssss
Re: How Can One Satisfy A Woman And Live In Peace With Her by category(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2009
By living in peace with her as well as satisfying her grin
Re: How Can One Satisfy A Woman And Live In Peace With Her by koolme: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2009
Bro, make I no tell you lie, it is ONLY BY THE GRACE OF JAH.
live in "peace" with WOMEN[color=#990000][/color][flash=200,200][/flash]
I bet you, its not possible
Re: How Can One Satisfy A Woman And Live In Peace With Her by Magz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2009
It's possible. You just gotta find the right one,,
Re: How Can One Satisfy A Woman And Live In Peace With Her by oziomatv(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2009
Living in peace with a woman and at the sametime satisfying her is as easy as ABCD.
There is No woman on earth that is better than other, what matters is who's ridding them.
To live in peace with a woman and at the sametime satisfies her is simple if you know the simple rules.
Have you ever wonder why so many men that seem not to have money tend to live in peace and harmony with a beautiful woman? and there seem like a man with a lot of money but finds it difficult to maintain a harmony home?

Women are hard to live with if you don't know how to play with their feelings and emotion. There 3 types of women standing:
1. The one you got with money and matterial things.
2. The one you got through fake love and promises.
3. The one you got through playing with her feelings and emotion and drives it to the direction she is expecting to be.(i.e. Knowing what she wants and how to help her get it.) even Jezebel still has a man of her dream who she feels that he is the one to love and respect.

I need not to get in details.
Re: How Can One Satisfy A Woman And Live In Peace With Her by Magz(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2009
oziomatv:

I need not to get in details.

Oh sure you do,
Re: How Can One Satisfy A Woman And Live In Peace With Her by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2009
GIV HER MONEY AND MORE MONEY AND MONEY NONEY MONEY, grin
Re: How Can One Satisfy A Woman And Live In Peace With Her by emmyjojo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2009
play by d rules; i mean her rules. and hone ur skills in bedmatics. it works like magic.
Re: How Can One Satisfy A Woman And Live In Peace With Her by MoneyRule(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2009
Bro,
the fact is that you can never totally satisfy a woman but you can try by first satisfying her in bed,statistics has it that most of the problems between a couple originate from the bedroom.Granted,women are biologically programmed to complain but that should shut her up for some hours!

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Is The Father Of My Son / Re: Hes A Close Frend Bt Hes Younger Dan I Am.he Fel Lnluv Wit Me, I Tut Its Rng Bt As Timez Goes I / Pls, I Want To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.