Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,338 members, 7,947,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo (33054 Views)

Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Buhari Will Not Congratulate Dickson – Lai Mohammed / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2015
North cum southwest conspiracy=change
I pray d greedy nature of a yorubaman(tinubu) won't affect d "change"
Only time will tell!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by pharmow: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2015
grin
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2015
MrPatoh:

we shall await General Buhari to stabilize the price of crude oil in my Backyard,
we shall congratulate Buhari when he changes the value of Naira to be same with that of a Dollar.
we shall congratulate Buhari when he stabilizes the Nigerian economy.
We shall Congratulate Buhari when corruption ceases to exist in Nigeria.
We shall congratulate Buhari when there is stability in power even though we have done 75% of the process.
We shall congratulate Buhari when every Nigerian youth receives N5, 000 allowance as he promised.
We shall congratulate Buhari when all the Nigerian Children receive free meals per day.

this kinda made sense, but the masses are so clownish to reason them.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by realGURU(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Gej till 2019

3 Likes

What is Donald ekpo?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by rezzy: 8:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Ok, mee too will congratulate him when #1=&1

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Abegi....who sabi this man? Abi na woman...

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Who's Ekpo
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2015
As if people care. GEJ is a big time rigger. He tried desperately to manipulate the electoral process. I wonder why people congratulate villian. GEJ is pure motherfucker and criminal. Niigerians should have voted GEJ and reject their lives.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by dammytosh: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2015
LMAO.

Donald on cheap drugs

We don't even care about Donald Duke not to talk of Donald Ekpo.
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by zikuma: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2015
l beg go sleep or go exile with bode
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by istorenig(f): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2015
I go with Donald we should not give buhari too much credit for now but after he has fulfilled all he promised. Till then [color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Who is it?
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by toscene: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Pls vote ambode in lagos so lagos can finally enjoy the federal support APC and lagosians have being clamouring for!!!! #AMBO2015
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nazeeboy(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2015
And who cares? Wait first, who are you?
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Borderless:

APC got the change they want, NOT Nigerians

You're lying, MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE, not APC grin
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Sleekey(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Dat was his opinion. Nt all easterner's
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Idrismusty97(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Who cares about your worthless congratulations, will that stop Buhari from being the president of you and your entire generation? First time i am even hearing the name of this nonentity.

Go take a jump off the rusty Niger bridge!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Decmann: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2015
A stewpid write up!
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by akanbiaa(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Who is he is he an actor?
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Omotolu:
As if people care. GEJ is a big time rigger. He tried desperately to manipulate the electoral process. I wonder why people congratulate villian. GEJ is pure motherfucker and criminal. Niigerians should have voted GEJ and reject their lives.

I wonder oooooohhhhhhhh!
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by idu1(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2015
We don't care menh....
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by thepatroit: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2015
A tick said to a cow 'Goodbye cow. I'm leaving you for good.' And the cow turned to look at the tick 'Oh, have you always been there? I didn't know.'

Who is Donald Ekpo, my people?
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan is not supposed to be in Aso Rock forever, someday he would have left, so leaving early shouldnt be seen as death. Jonathan is NOT a regular politician, he is a career person, not some Almajiri that joined the military and earn allowance from constant flow of oil money.

We MUST respect Ekpo. The election was NOT free, and fare, I saw pictures and videos of kids voting in the North. Election was not fare, Jega delivered PVC to Imams and Mosques in the North and created bureaucy and bottlenecks in the East and in the West, non-Yorubas were denied PVC. Every sincere person will agree with this truth.

I congratulate Jonathan for saving the life of Nigerians by conceding and not contesting that election result. When Buhari lost, he cried his eyes out and what followed was murder of over 600 including corpers. Today, he is back to Aso Rock. We are watching him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Edited Copy of DONALD Duke EKPO'S SCRIPT:

[b]will not congratulate Goodluck Jonathan for accepting heavy and clear defeat after an elections that was lined up with many attempts of rigging by the PDP and its people. NO, I won’t lionise Goodluck Jonathan for accepting conspicuous defeat in an elections that was mathematically being calculated by the masses and already preempted that the president has lost even at the day 2 of result collation. I won’t praise Goodluck Jonathan for losing an election that was lost by turning the gentle SE against my people, not realising that they are the minority. Not in an election that was heavily rigged in Rivers with the aid of Jonathan's military men. I shall not congratulate Goodluck Jonathan for his democrat attitude in an elections his wife attempted to cause uproar in its collation by inciting Ogbeni Orubebe to disrupt and make a comedy of Nigeria. NO, I WILL NOT CONGRATULATE GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND THE PDP.

Instead of appreciating Goodluck Jonathan, I will congratulate President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari for his sincerity, I will congratulate Nairaland e-warriors and all e-warriors all over the nation who helped us to expose all the evil deeds of the president, thereby winning the heart of many Tanoids to embrace change. I will congratulate Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Rochas Okorocha, Rotimi Amaechi and all APC faithfuls who made this TRANSITION TO GLORY of PDP slavery a possibility. I have too many people to congratulate than waste my appreciations on fraud, deceit and hate.

Rather, we shall await Goodluck Jonathan to step down successfully in May 2015 and return all the money he has looted, sell five out of the seven jets he is using and put the money in the FG account, rally round to collect all the looted funds from Okupe, Fake Pastors, Patience Jonathan and the rest of them. We shall appreciate Jonathan after releasing every single dollar he has stolen from the treasury of the nation and apologise for the 18,000 Boko Haram victims in the North as well as the Chibok's girls. We shall appreciate Jonathan if he can apologize to us for allowing his wife rule the nation while he slept at the comfort of Aso Rock's 10 million dollar bed, yet we didn't vote for her as the president but she unconstitutionally ruled us and fought with our governors.

Until then, I will continue to see the acceptance of defeat of Jonathan as a normal thing that is expected of a normal human being and not a big deal.

I will particularly take offence if my request for the aforementioned is seen as criticism. I will take offence if any body or object in power tries to stop Nigerians from talking.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by holyokoto(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2015
you are on your own, who cares? Even the president succumb to defeat and congratulated Buhari

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Donpizzle(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2015
come to think of it, who knws Donald Ekpo? If e congratulates buhari or nt who cares? D man na M-U-M-U...

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by realtestament(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Ikpa!

#U nid change in ur life
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2015
Fourcade:
Who is Donald Ekpo

A scumbag I guess undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu / Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide / Police Commission 'Pencils-Down' 37 Ex-SARS Officers For Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.