Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,645 members, 7,921,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! (951 Views)

Balarabe: Why The North Has Never Allowed Nigeria To Have Peace, Unity, Progress / Elections: North Has Miscalculated, Says Okupe / Why Is Borno Governable For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
dear "North",
congrats on your acquisition of power!

It is my hope that now,Nigeria will no longer be ungovernable....

Boko Haram can now be tamed and even be paid allowance as postulated by Buhari!

I expect that Buhari would not be attacked left, right and centre irrespective of whatever he does r however he runs Nigeria.
And I expect that any one that criticizes or opposes him, will get a "fatwa"!

You now hold the aces! And can share the oil wells as you like!

This is just just my little contribution:

1. Please consolidate on Jonathan's efforts to curb the Almajeri menace. A system you people overlooked for years until Jonathan came.
2. Continue on the railway transformation as started by the gentle man of a President
3. Please,don't go back on the fertilizer scam, Jonathan has made food available
4. Please,do not counter the automobile polices, let the vehicle plants in Nigeria survive.
5. You abused and accused Jonathan of all manner,yet he overlooked, please do not persecute those who would criticize Buhari!

Finally,just bare in mind that Nigeria is not a nation but rather a slave camp built by colonial masters!
The different nations that make up Nigeria have the right to self determination.
there is a pending case of Biafra versus Nigeria, please, do not muzzle the judiciary.

Cheers to all

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2015
noblezone:
dear "North",
congrats on your acquisition of power!

It is my hope that now,Nigeria will no longer be ungovernable....

Boko Haram can now be tamed and even be paid allowance as postulated by Buhari!

I expect that Buhari would not be attacked left, right and centre irrespective of whatever he does r however he runs Nigeria.
And I expect that any one that criticizes or opposes him, will get a "fatwa"!

You now hold the aces! And can share the oil wells as you like!

This is just just my little contribution:

1. Please consolidate on Jonathan's efforts to curb the Almajeri menace. A system you people overlooked for years until Jonathan came.
2. Continue on the railway transformation as started by the gentle man of a President
3. Please,don't go back on the fertilizer scam, Jonathan has made food available
4. Please,do not counter the automobile polices, let the vehicle plants in Nigeria survive.
5. You abused and accused Jonathan of all manner,yet he overlooked, please do not persecute those who would criticize Buhari!

Finally,just bare in mind that Nigeria is not a nation but rather a slave camp built by colonial masters!
The different nations that make up Nigeria have the right to self determination.
there is a pending case of Biafra versus Nigeria, please, do not muzzle the judiciary.

Cheers to all

Even if Biafra republic is allowed to exist as an independent state,she wouldn't last long.The greed of the igbo man would rip her to shreds.It is geographically unrealistic for biafra to exist independently.So bro quit the pro-biafra sermons and let 'One-Nigeria' grow.Btw,happy power resides in the north/west until the sw and se learn the art and science of leadership,I hope it remains with the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! by ofeco: 7:46am On Apr 03, 2015
let's watch this new romance between the Yorubas and hausas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2015
yes we do, and now the country will be a much safer place to live in even for your kinsmen
Re: Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2015
kropotkin2:
yes we do, and now the country will be a much safer place to live in even for your kinsmen

If we are guaranteed "peace" only when you are in charge, just know that he who kills by the sword shall die by the sword!
If indeed the killing of the innocent was to wrestle power from Jonathan (cum South or south south), then the North shall surely weep even with power in her hand.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Even if Biafra republic is allowed to exist as an independent state,she wouldn't last long.The greed of the igbo man would rip her to shreds.It is geographically unrealistic for biafra to exist independently.So bro quit the pro-biafra sermons and let 'One-Nigeria' grow.Btw,happy power resides in the north/west until the sw and se learn the art and science of leadership,I hope it remains with the northerners.

"ONE" Nigeria has offered nothing but blood!

As for Biafra, I dont see how it is your headache how we shall run our affairs!

Nigeria was created by slave traders!
We are not slaves!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2015
We are watching. Keenly watching in 3D!
Re: Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Interesting times ahead
Re: Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! by major466(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Let's wait and see what the magician with the magic wand to fix Nigeria will do.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! by ozoigbondu: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2015
ofeco:
let's watch this new romance between the Yorubas and hausas

We will be watching them in 3D

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2015
major466:
Let's wait and see what the magician with the magic wand to fix Nigeria will do.

We are waiting for the 25-hours power supply, may be latest by December!
Free education across Nigeria from the day care to the PHD students
N5000 allowance to 20 Million poor families
$1 to exchange for N1
Oil price to be stablized
bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now Governable! The North Has Got Power! by Kereokwu(f): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Whatever a man sow that he must reap also

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Support President Muhammadu Buhari / Incompetence And Deceit Of Pdp's Opposition Politics / See What Nigerians Are Saying About PMB. #TWEETLIKETHEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.