Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,583 members, 7,941,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport (15623 Views)

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport / NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Rapmoney(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

My papa no get sense!
You see ur life? You are a mighty fool!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by tdayof(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
JayJustus:
just give them Biafra so we can separate the goats from the (you know the rest)
yes we do grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Rhea(f): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
dridowu:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/04/ndlea-nabs-two-businessmen-n105m-drugs-enugu-airport/

Back in the 80s, they would have had them lined up against sand drums and shot
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by omonnakoda: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
DONRAW89:

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT THAT TRIBE DID TO YOU TO DESERVE SUCH FROM YOU!!! I WONDER THE TRIBE YOU COME FROM WHERE EVERYONE IS PERFECT INCLUDING YOU. THE ANGER YOU NURSE AGAINST THE IGBOS MUST SURELY CONSUME YOU. MARK MY WORDS!!!
What he wrote i mainly true.He could have been more diplomatic but this drug trafficking is true ,too many Togolese are involved, let us call a spade by its proper name.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by okoye653(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Impatience y would we not be patience for God's time to bless us well that's life
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by anonimi: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
I thought our people said Jonathan did nothing to upgrade the airports to international as part of their campaign of LIES against this transformer of our generation.

I hope Buhari will be a PLEASANT surprise!
I hope!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Tinyemeka(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
N105m.

I'm really tempted O. undecided

Common ordinary Europe sef and not even Malaysia.

Hmmm...
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by scorpio1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
When has drug trafficking been an Igbos-only business....i have been to different countries and i have met many tribes involved in it.
Please stop being ridiculously tribalistic.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by igwesi(f): 10:23pm On May 06, 2017
dechandel:
These guys should just go and meet Arthur Eze to learn work from him.. Haba grin grin
Meanwhile, why push drugs when you can make an honest living out of yourself

Is Arthur Eze pure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Domestic Violence Survivor Shares Her Experience, Advises Ladies To Speak Up / Man Found Dead Along Ibom Layout In Cross River State (Photos) / Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.