Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,837 members, 7,906,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Aptech - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aptech (801 Views)

Oracle Instructors Needed At Aptech Abuja / Aptech Worldwide Job Vacancy: Centre Head (uyo) / Aptech Scholarships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aptech by jp4naija: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2009
Aptech Maryland are celebrating thier 8 years annivesary today 24th January 2009 by 11am, and they are giving out a lot of Laptops and prizes, ensure that you partake of this annivesary because you might just be the lucky winner.

venue is 332, Capital building by idiroko bus stop Ikorodu road Maryland Lagos.
Re: Aptech by paramajit: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2011
PLEASE DO HELP ME OUT,
HAVING PROBLEM WITH ADMISSION AND I AM PLANNING TO GO TO APTECH FOR THE 2YRS PROGRAMME WHICH YOU PROCEED TO ABROAD AFTER FINISHING THE 2YRS PROGRAMMES TO OBTAIN YOUR DEGREE.
PLEASE KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF APTECH IF APTECH IS A GOOD PLACE TO GO AS I FELT NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES ARE WASTE OF TIME AND I JUST WANT TO FAST MY EDUCATION AS AGE IS NO LONGER ON MY SIDE.
Re: Aptech by mpls143: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2011
For details on the 2years programme at aptech? call joyce on 07041719023 for details.

(1) (Reply)

Hitv Interview / Job Vacancies At Un Refugee Agency / What Are Unemployed Graduates Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.