Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,475 members, 7,971,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:19 PM

Breaking!! Channel O Shuts Down Due To Poor Content And Mis-management - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking!! Channel O Shuts Down Due To Poor Content And Mis-management (1064 Views)

Fan Advises Runtown & Davido On Baby Mamas & HIV, Runtown Shuts Him Up / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / Davido Gives N1million To Poor Jide Sanyaolu #sendjidebacktouni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Channel O Shuts Down Due To Poor Content And Mis-management by johnsonsatino: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2015
he South African-based music channel which first started transmission in the early 1990s with the main concept of African music in Africa and the diaspora, Channel O 320 on DSTV has finally stopped airing.

According to my source, the station has collapsed because of mismanagement and airing of low quality music by artist. They lost quality content and it ended the career.

The channel is said to have affiliated with Africa Magic Swahili and plans to operate from there..

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/breaking-channel-o-shuts-down-due-to.html

Re: Breaking!! Channel O Shuts Down Due To Poor Content And Mis-management by agarawu23(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2015
hmmm
Re: Breaking!! Channel O Shuts Down Due To Poor Content And Mis-management by Jerrick(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2015
I don't watch channel O.
Re: Breaking!! Channel O Shuts Down Due To Poor Content And Mis-management by izzyboy10(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2015
They stopped airing 31st March 2015.They are damn poor for my liking.
They say they are original African but play foreign music a greater part of the day compared to African music.

(1) (Reply)

PORKUPYNE Osagie,emerges As One Of The Winners For Ali Baba Spontaneity Show / Photos: North West Frees Her Curls And Looks Absolutely Adorable.. / Ice Prince Opens Up – I’m In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.