Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,878 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:27 AM

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (87594 Views)

Shocking Picture Of What Magu Saw After Leaving The Senate Chambers (photos) / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by mechanics(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
D weda was cool.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by klexycole(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
This Is Really True!
Saw It Here In Abeokuta,At Around 9:00PM.
It Was Really Beautiful,But Many Things Were Attached To It Immediately.This Is Only A Sign That God Truly Exist.
ALLAH BE PRAISED!
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
I notice my dick grew 3inches, grin change of aye
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Mbediogu(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Yeah its very true Around 9 pm that night

If there was such seance, the significance would be for those who saw it excerpt if we have accepted them as our National prophet. Buhari is a good man, Nigeria a great country. Moreover the contestants have acted in a mature way unlike other elections, so these seers of what others dont see should rest their case now otherwise we will turn against them. Enough is enough.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
This just make me to remember when I was young and one of my friend told me that Jesus Christ came down to visit them in their house and even ate their food, I believe then.

Next time some people will come out with something like they saw Jesus Christ and Mohammed having hand shake and smiling at each other when Buhari was declared winner of 2015 election.

Can we just keep on praying for Nigeria and stop all this cock n bull stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol, Nigerians and "crassness", this is called a halo.

What makes a halo around the sun or moon? There’s an old weather saying: ring around the moon means rain soon. There’s truth to this saying, because high cirrus clouds often come before a storm. Notice in these photos that the sky looks fairly clear. After all, you can see the sun or moon. And yet halos are a sign of high thin cirrus clouds drifting 20,000 feet or more above our heads.

These clouds contain millions of tiny ice crystals. The halos you see are caused by both refraction, or splitting of light, and also by reflection, or glints of light from these ice crystals. The crystals have to be oriented and positioned just so with respect to your eye, in order for the halo to appear.

Read more.
http://earthsky.org/space/what-makes-a-halo-around-the-moon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by plaetton: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
A population of sheep will always attract and get the hordes of foxes and wolves that they deserve.
Just 4yrs ago, this same Buhari was villified as terrorist sponser,.. Today the same plaebians are trying to deify him as a saviour -god even before he is sworn in as president.

Again, Nigerians, always beholden to magical thinking, are expecting instant miracles, everyday breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets in their home, etc etc.

By the time pragmatic Buhari begins to implement hard-biting, but badly needed economic and social reforms, these same magical thinking plaebians will be the first to hurl insults and cast stones.

My point in all this is that we inadvertently create the type of bad leadership we have suffered, because, we tend to mystify and elevate our leaders to demi-gods status , to Mount Olympus, heights they neither earn, nor even deserve to ever be.

When we do this, we subconsciously expect, project, and always get less accountability from them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Hwy95: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
I also saw birds flying backwards

Friends saw water from a river going into the sky as rain
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by kindnyce(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I didn't see any eclipse but I know for sure the weather was very cool and not sunny. It looked as if it was going to rain but it didn't. Everyone in my area noticed it.

Signs of good things to come.

YEA AND IT RAINED(DRIZZLE) IN KANO WHICH WAS QUITE UNUSUAL

THE WEATHER WAS COOL..........

EVIDENCE OF TRUE CHANGE
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Very true , I saw it from ILORIN
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Its happening Buhari is the man needed to prepare the way for the tribulation thats why Obama supported him and Germany and France seeking treaties.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by chi4ik4(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
oh God, APC has come again o
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Ezebinaugwu(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
lafex:
Alhamdulillah, I thought I am the only one I notice this.
The weather was cool with no sunshine here in Abuja. Also since the day before yesterday there has been unusual hammattan here.
As a muslim it is on the festival day that we usually cool weather.
This is the sign of good days ahead.
What we need to do now is to assist our amiable general with Prayers.
God bless Nigeria

Me too. I saw thunder looming

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Swaggzkid: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Am I the only one who didn't notice it?
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by unclechem(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I didn't see any eclipse but I know for sure the weather was very cool and not sunny. It looked as if it was going to rain but it didn't. Everyone in my area noticed it.

Signs of good things to come.
you can tell lies shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Gh0stFreak: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy chai Apc fans dey mumu sha
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by fyneboi79(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
The Messiah has arrived Nigeria and things are about to get better for real.
Sai Baba
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by fabolakers(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
I thought I was the only one that saw it. I even updated it on my facebook timeline that night. at the exact time.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by TeamSimple(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
I swear,I felt the same on sunday morning,twas so unusual..taught it was goin to rain heavily so I suspend my sunday morning soccer,to my surprise it didn't..was awed.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by floridam(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
shey you guys have started seeing things now that Buhari has won the election.
I hope you won't start saying something else in few months time.

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by major466(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmm... Nothing person no go hear for this country. Very soon more ninjas will claim that they saw Two Angels flying across the moon the moment Buhari was declared President elect.
So much for change

BTW, still waiting for 1N = $1
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Filmewell(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigerians and superstitions
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by HirstMOG(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
iykofias:
Ya, i saw dat. Also saw an earthworm chasing my dog.

Hahahahahahaha!! I can't just stop laughing, our nebor 7 months old baby started talking as dem just announce say GMB don win sef!! Mak una tak am easy wif dis una change ooo!!
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Perceptor(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
contactmorak:
Some said they saw an unusual rainbow, while others say it was like an eclipse of the moon. This claims are currently being spread around the social media. Well, we have nothing to say about it. Did you see anything like that? But even if it's true they saw something like this, could it really mean anything?

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/04/see-what-some-nigerians-are-claiming.html

Yea it's true, we saw it at abeokuta, it was so beautiful and symbolic but d picture could not be taken.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nashoji:
taaaaa, shut up jor. which Lagos are you talking about? the one I live in Nigeria or Lagos in Portugal? why are you trying so hard to lie to yourself?

Sorry not for outskirts.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Missmossy(f): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol grin Nigerians and our ways
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by nipora519(f): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
i just observed that many people are still in dreamland.Abeg una should wake up.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Davidbanky(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
tohpahz:
Wind of change.. rain of change. Bla bla of change..
I just hope it's positive change...

PDP supporter ! Lol
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
If it is true they saw it,it implies something great has come. I saw something of this kind when M.K.O. Abiola died at Abeokuta-then it means a great man had passed on. May good things befall Nigeria and Nigerians. Thank God we dodge disaster.

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
walahi talai, me sef c am.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Wow! The most ignorant human beings on the planet!
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
darksuit:
This is my son...
...with whom I am most pleased...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.