Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,051 members, 7,942,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Do You Want From The Incoming Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Want From The Incoming Administration? (464 Views)

Buhari Bars Incoming Ministers From Using Long Convoys, Appointing Excess Aides / Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government / Why Ibos Cannot Have The Senate Presidency In The Incoming Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want From The Incoming Administration? by alphalpha(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
If you were given the opportunity to address the president-elect, say on how to improve the current situation in Nigeria, what would you say? what policies will you recommend? Or if you were part of his administration, how would you advise him? What key areas would you focus on?
Please no insults! No hate! I want every level headed person on this one. Who knows, our voice may be heard.
#OneNigeria #UnityAndFaith #PeaceAndProgress

Re: What Do You Want From The Incoming Administration? by Henrypraise: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wat he promised dats wat I want.

Howeva, 2 tins ar paramount.

1. Constant Light

2. Peace

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From The Incoming Administration? by chamboy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
I want this kinda Online And Offline Compliant Platform where common citizen can complain of irregularities of Both Government and private Sector.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From The Incoming Administration? by alphalpha(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
chamboy:
I want this kinda Online And Offline Compliant Platform where common citizen can complain of irregularities of Both Government and private Sector.

many thanks bro
That is the motive behind the post

(1) (Reply)

Former PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Edo State Dumps PDP For APC / The World Should Put An Eyes To Kaduna State Governorship Election, / Aondoakaa Resigns From Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.