Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,042 members, 7,966,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:47 AM

What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! (3223 Views)

The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / I Am In A Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! by henribj(m): 2:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Coldplay007:

This is all the advice you need... In fact this thread should be closed now. Nobody can post anything better than this...

if i hear say them close this thread, when i have not yet made my own observation and given my advice?
Re: What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! by Coldplay007(f): 2:46am On Apr 04, 2015
henribj:

if i hear say them close this thread, when i have not yet made my own observation and given my advice?
cococandy:

You're funny cheesy
$

Some Kindergarten children will soon come and pollute the thread...
I think it should be closed..
MODs!! Where art thou? Come and close the thread...
Re: What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! by henribj(m): 3:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Coldplay007:
$

hahahaha @kindergarten children
can't the thread be closed later tomorrow?
i still have to attend meeting this night, and check if the op's name is in our members database, if i see her name it means her powers are not ordinary o, well i will let you all know the result of my findins when am back from the meeting.
op pls be patient. meanwhile op, should i go for the meeting, or do i stay back? your advise is needed.
Re: What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! by cococandy(f): 5:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Coldplay007:
$

Hmm. Abeg let people share their opinion and advice for the lady o.
Nobody has the monopoly of giving good advice.
Re: What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! by Ewuro4: 6:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Dyt:
Op abeg
What fear do u see in Nigeria?

You beat me to it lol.

#reminds me of TV series; witches of east end.

OP I believe you 100% , you're gifted , please use it wisely. Tell your fiancée to minimize being a chatterbox, I'll be terrified of you too if I'm his mother. Good luck.
Re: What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

You beat me to it lol.

#reminds me of TV series; witches of east end.

OP I believe you 100% , you're gifted , please use it wisely. Tell your fiancée to minimize being a chatterbox, I'll be terrified of you too if I'm his mother. Good luck.

Bang on. !!!!

You and your fiance just need understand the concept of boundaries in a relationship and use wisely.
Re: What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! by bukatyne(f): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2015
cococandy:
OP well there's really nothing She can do about her son coming to you for advice since you guys are gonna be married very soon.
How long can one hide stuff from his wife?
So that should not bother you.

Although I can understand her being uncomfortable with the uncanny way your predictions always come true. But that doesn't warrant her calling you a witch. Pls Just forgive her.

Her real problem is that he now listens more to you than her.

Well you guys needn't rub it in her face that the son takes advice from you abi how else does she know except he tells her?
Talk to you fiancée. (these guys need lessons in diplomacy grin)
He doesn't have to tell her all that since he knows she is not ok with it.

Just thank her and make her feel appreciated for her advice then do what you planned to do all along.

If she finds out you guys didn't follow her way, you can explain it away by saying stuff like you guys did what she said, it didn't work so you tried another way.
All she needs to know is that both of you came up with the solution as one. She doesn't need to know whose idea it was.

I'm not saying you should dimish yourself or act dumb to please her, but Don't go flashing the 'my predictions are always right' card in her face all the time.

@OP:

This is What you need

You both should start learning the art of leaving your parents and cleaving If you are sure working towards marriage I.e. stop telling both parents everything.

I have heard of people whose dreams always come to pass. Some people are that gifted.

OP, enjoy your gift and use it well.

1 Like

Re: What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! by sacredheart: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
thanks to everyone that had contributed...I appreciate..

will put one or two advises here to good use..
Re: What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! by maclatunji: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
OP, all of you in this your story are confused people. My advice to you is to stop thinking you have a special gift because if your 'special gift ' did not tell you that it would lead you to conflict with your fiancee's mother, it is not worth 1 kobo.

Advice people based on rational thinking and leave it there.
Re: What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! by sacredheart: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
maclatunji:
OP, all of you in this your story are confused people. My advice to you is to stop thinking you have a special gift because if your 'special gift ' did not tell you that it would lead you to conflict with your fiancee's mother, it is not worth 1 kobo.

Advice people based on rational thinking and leave it there.
I don't have the strength to type much especially the fact that its not necessary explaining myself..but in few words- I'm not a seer

thanks!

2 Likes

Re: What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! by REMMEI(m): 1:17am On Apr 06, 2015
Sacredheart where art thou..?

Great Nairalanders have advised you.. and that's great..

I'm not here to advise you but I sincerely need your advise..

Waiting earnestly for your reply..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The 1st Nigerian Kids Cartoon That Celebrates Independence Day / Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter / Cheapest And Fastest SMS Massaging Delivery Any Where In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.