Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,332 members, 7,937,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Lean Php And Go Nuclear - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lean Php And Go Nuclear (494 Views)

Power Pump XL Free Trial - Lean Muscle Mass Supplement / Lean The Secret Of Those That Control Virtually Everything In The World. / Php And Sql Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lean Php And Go Nuclear by rapattorny: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2009
Hey all learning and using php and mysql is big business now cause companies to schools to industries all need dynamic websites and databases thesedays, learning through books might be streesful for those who dont like to read and study much.so i'm offering a solution in learning php/mysql through tutorial videos that take u step by step all through the process,guaranteed u'l be a pro within days of practice,so if u guys interested hala me on 08025877792,it can come in vcd or ipod for the best results.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Waste Plastics Urgently (hdpe,pp,and Polyethylene) In Tons / Nairalanders Is This Legal? / Champions League:air Your Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.