Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience (1021 Views)

Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Not all enjoyed the priviledged of Being wooed by a Lady. Sometimes the experience may be embarrasing for the guy or the other way round.

I was talking to her and she kept silence like she couldn't hear what i'm saying. While i was talking to her she mouthed something which cannot be mistaking for anything other than that with which it was intended to mean.

I heard her say I Love You, do You Love Me? Will You Be My Boyfriend?. I do love her to be her spiritual mentor but to be her boyfriend is somehow too far. So i mumbled something clear enough to be heard.

I love you dear i will forever more but to be your boyfriend is a way far is all i said. She went numb and won't say a word then suddenly she said "I hate You". I got the hatred of my life she delete me off her list.

I understand her she was heartbroken by my words but she understand and was proud of what i did then.

Ever wooed by a Lady? share your exprience
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Fulaboy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Choiiiiii undecided @op I just checked your dp and I begun to doubt your story undecided
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by dharay99: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
mtcheeeeew, next plx
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
dharay99:
mtcheeeeew, next plx
remove that your dp, it doesn't speak well of you
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
Choiiiiii undecided @op I just checked your dp and I begun to doubt your story undecided
Personality is deal bro handsomeness no dey do am
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
how many times will you guys post this kinda stuff?

Koo asiri n'agu gi?
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by dahreyM: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
Not all enjoyed the priviledged of Being wooed by a Lady. Sometimes the experience may be embarrasing for the guy or the other way round.

I was talking to her and she kept silence like she couldn't hear what i'm saying. While i was talking to her she mouthed something which cannot be mistaking for anything other than that with which it was intended to mean.

I heard her say I Love You, do You Love Me? Will You Be My Boyfriend?. I do love her to be her spiritual mentor but to be her boyfriend is somehow too far. So i mumbled something clear enough to be heard.

I love you dear i will forever more but to be your boyfriend is a way far is all i said. She went numb and won't say a word then suddenly she said "I hate You". I got the hatred of my life she delete me off her list.

I understand her she was heartbroken by my words but she understand and was proud of what i did then.

Ever wooed by a Lady? share your exprience

i thought she even wooed u in real life, na even online, up ur game bro.
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
dahreyM:

i thought she even wooed u in real life, na even online, up ur game bro.
tongue
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by demmy0325(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Fulaboy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
Personality is deal bro handsomeness no dey do am
undecided
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
undecided
If na handsomeness OBJ no suppose have a wife na
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Fulaboy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
If na handsomeness OBJ no suppose have a wife na
you've said it all smiley
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by dharay99: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
remove that your dp, it doesn't speak well of you

wah were yhu looking for on ma profile b4 colliding wid ma dp.?

Nd how come urs is on strike? undecided
Re: Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
My dp is coming after you, turn your back

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Get Any Lady / Someone Should Help Answer This Question. / Victims Of Rape! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.