Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo (1132 Views)

POLL RESULTS: Nigerians Vote ‘NO’ To President Buhari’s Medical Vacation Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo by HopeForWarri: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Visit and feel free to 'follow' bemigho147watch @ bemigho147watch.

More importantly VOTE NO TO ORITSEBEMIGHO EYEOYIBO

I am ORITSEBEMIGHO EYEOYIBO ESQ. Head of the Bl ack Axe Mafia.
I am putting myself up for election as the less than Honorable member of the DELTA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY misrepresenting the WARRI NORTH constituency comprising OGHEYE, OPUAMA, OGBINBIRI, EGHORO, GBOKODA, TSEKELEWU, OGBUDUGBUDU, ABIGBORODO, EGHORO AND EBROHIMI.
My misrepresentation is on the platform of the Labour Party of Nigeria.
I am not seeking office to be part of a catalytic group that will bring about a turnaround in Legislative Governance.
I am not seeking office to bring about Revolutionary Change.
I am not seeking office to bring about a new way of doing Business.
To do Business not as usual but as unusual and unlawful.
No. Thrice No.
I am committed to bringing about a 360 Degrees revolutionary turn around in Legislative, Executive and Administrative governance in Delta State, from utterly corrupt right round full circle to corrupt again.
I am not seeking office because I am committed to the Social Welfarist Agenda of free education, free health care services, employment creation and generation, employment benefits, provision for the elderly and the handicapped, women development,entrepreneurial development for the masses of our people. Only for my own gain.
I am seeking Legislative office due to a personal agenda, vaunting ambition, a desire for self- aggrandizement and enrichment.
I am seeking office due to my megalomanic quest for power and all its appurtenances.
I am seeking office due to my ill-conceived sense of manifest destiny and a Messiah complex.
I am seeking office due to my need for image laundry and being head and shoulders above everyone else.
Yes. Thrice Yes.
With your vote you are helping to save the great communities in Warri North and Delta State.
VOTE NO TO ORITSEBEMIGHO EYEOYIBO,DONT VOTE LABOUR PARTY !!!
Re: Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo by HopeForWarri: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo by HopeForWarri: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo by HopeForWarri: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo by HopeForWarri: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo by HopeForWarri: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo by HopeForWarri: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo by HopeForWarri: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo by HopeForWarri: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo by tobtap: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
what is this undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo by HopeForWarri: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dont rely on people to tell you and formulate your opinions on your behalf

Google: "ORITSEBEMIGHO EYEOYIBO"

and find out for yourself
Re: Vote No To Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo by HopeForWarri: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
The image search is particularly insightful (he'll have to spin round 360 degrees to TRY and get away from it) cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.google.ch/search?q=oritsebemigho+eyeoyibo&biw=1366&bih=623&noj=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=b-ceVbaUDsmOsAG1qIDoDQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix / Thinking Of A New Biafra -The Old Accord or New One !!!! / At Last, Jonathan’s Untouchable Women Bow Out(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.