Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,380 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union (1297 Views)

One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by shuaibsmanee: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
The All Progressives Congress Governorship Candidate for Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, was the Special Guest as leaders of Students’ Union bodies in Lagos Tertiary institutions received bus donations from the state government today. Mr. Ambode joined the state Governor, His Excellency, Babatunde Fashola (SAN) and the state Commissioner for Education, Mrs. Olayinka Oladunjoye, at the presentation ceremony held at the State House in Alausa Ikeja.
According to Mrs. Oladunjoye, the buses were made available to bodies to facilitate intra- and inter-school transport of the union leaders.

Governor Fashola added that the bus donation symbolizes one of the many responses to the yearnings of the student leaders for support, and it further depicts the commitment of the APC government to the welfare of all its citizens at every level. He added that Ambode will consolidate on such commitments, even now that an APC government will be at the centre.

The students used the moment to declare their support for the continuity of the APC government in Lagos. They expressed readiness to put their strength to use to ensure that Akinwunmi emerges victorious in the gubernatorial election coming up on 11th of April, 2015.

The student union bodies that benefited from the donation included those from the Lagos state University, University of Lagos, School of Fisheries and Marine Technology, Federal College of Education, Lagos State College of Health Technology, Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, National Association of Nigerian Students, Lagos State Polytechnic, and St. Augustine College of Education.
Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Scam ...He had already beg them let him come .. Anyway still waiting for buhari change.
Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by Damieah: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Agbaje can see the future...

He said and I quote

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by otemanuduno: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yes o!!!
Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by Damieah: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Danielstainz:
Scam ...He had already beg them let him come .. Anyway still waiting for buhari change.

Lolz.....

I feel very sorry for people who speak without facts
it makes them the "butt" of the joke and doesn't favour any such person...

Ambode was welcomed with open Arms, the students wanted to see him....

A worthy man,
A man with the proper experience and predisposition for the job

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by adaweezy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
shuaibsmanee:
The All Progressives Congress Governorship Candidate for Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, was the Special Guest as leaders of Students’ Union bodies in Lagos Tertiary institutions received bus donations from the state government today. Mr. Ambode joined the state Governor, His Excellency, Babatunde Fashola (SAN) and the state Commissioner for Education, Mrs. Olayinka Oladunjoye, at the presentation ceremony held at the State House in Alausa Ikeja.
According to Mrs. Oladunjoye, the buses were made available to bodies to facilitate intra- and inter-school transport of the union leaders.

Governor Fashola added that the bus donation symbolizes one of the many responses to the yearnings of the student leaders for support, and it further depicts the commitment of the APC government to the welfare of all its citizens at every level. He added that Ambode will consolidate on such commitments, even now that an APC government will be at the centre.

The students used the moment to declare their support for the continuity of the APC government in Lagos. They expressed readiness to put their strength to use to ensure that Akinwunmi emerges victorious in the gubernatorial election coming up on 11th of April, 2015.

The student union bodies that benefited from the donation included those from the Lagos state University, University of Lagos, School of Fisheries and Marine Technology, Federal College of Education, Lagos State College of Health Technology, Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, National Association of Nigerian Students, Lagos State Polytechnic, and St. Augustine College of Education.

Seun lalasticala Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by Damieah: 2:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Ambode has always been The Man of The People...

A friend to the youths.... as he believes in investing in the youth today, especially in their education and all round development, for a better tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by Damieah: 2:45am On Apr 04, 2015
The Man of The People

Investing in tomorrow, today!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by drinksandmoreng: 2:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Vote for continuity, vote for a man of integrity, vote for a true Lagosian, Vote for Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor Lagos State 2015. God bless Lagos State, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by drinksandmoreng: 2:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Even the entertainment industry have endorsed the man of the people Akinwunmi Ambode

Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by drinksandmoreng: 4:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Vote for consolidation of excellence...... Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor Lagos State 2015

Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by tynusky: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2015
So the Nigerian Military have now found GMB's certificate.

NTA now acknowledges he has a Postgraduate qualification.

I am also told that some Generals in the Army have tendered their resignation, but GEJ is very smart and have rejected it.

I also heard that the issue of the $20b missing money is now resurfacing via Zenith Bank.

Also a lot of contractors who abandoned ETF projects in Bauchi for upward 2 Years have started returning to site.

Even NYSC have started paying the "Alawee" they are owing corpers..

If all these unconfirmed info are true, the fear of GMB is the beginning of wisdom.‎

* thats the same way the detractors and agents of character assassination of Mr Akinwunmi Ambode will retract their words and start saying the truth when he wins..

We Lagosians are telling you agents of confusion and deception that we will not be decieved.

We saw through ur gimmicks with #SaiBuhari and now we know u want to try us again with #AkinwunmiAmbode

Know this, we are solidly behind Akinwunmi Ambode

Akinwunmi Ambode is our next governor

Akinwunmi Ambode We know

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by tynusky: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Imagine Fashola as a Federal Minister and Ambode as the governor of Lagos.

The kind of wonderful synergy this represents will be to the advantage of Lagosians.

Vote wisely

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor of Lagos State...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by Gbawe: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
tynusky:

The kind of wonderful synergy this represents will be to the advantage of Lagosians.

Vote wisely

Cant wait. All this happening to my beloved Lagos. I never thought I would see the day. I can now begin to dream of efficient transport network, adequate power supply and a thriving SME sector. Ambode noni OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by etimutuk: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
The influence of the custodian of customs and tradition cannot be discounted in politic.

Ambode has them to thank for the open support

Ambode is presentable
Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by donzubbykamal: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2015

Vote wisely

Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by Damieah: 12:14am On Apr 06, 2015
Ambo 2015!!!!

A man with a passion for the youths..

A man with a burden to serve..

Vote The Man,

Vote Your Man,

Vote Our Man,

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode!!!

That's my stand...
Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by prettyivy4u: 12:24am On Apr 06, 2015
Ambo all the way!!!!

Did you know Ambode took his common entrance exam a year early (Primary 5) not the usual Primary 6, and guess what??
He passed with flying colours!!

Did you all know that Ambode had the second best HSC result in the whole of west Africa!!!!

He has won many academic awards and scholarships!!

A man with such a strong background in Education will surely see to it the kids and youth of tomorrow have a bright future!!

A man born into a large average family (not a silver spoon kid like the opposition whose dad was MD of a bank, who has not felt or experienced what the average Lagosians goes through).

Ambode will be able to relate with the common man!!!

For the sake of my unborn children...

I choose APC!!!

I choose Akinwunmi Ambode

I will vote Akinwunmi Ambode come Sat April 11th, knowing all this, wouldn't you??
Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by damiesky123: 12:27am On Apr 06, 2015
I believe in the #SpiritOfLagos

I believe in Lagos

I believe in #RealChange - Federal and State Government finally working together for the benefit of you and I...
For Us

I believe in Akinwunmi Ambode!!!

Vote APC!!!
Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by donzubbykamal: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2015
We are all lagosians, let's not vote like this is the last life we are going to use on earth, lets vote like there is still more years for us, Everybody for the Ambode and nothing will go wrong, Akinwunmi Ambode as offered himself to bring progress to nigeria so why will we lagosians want to let another party come and decieve us, NEVER , we are sharper than that and I believe that lagosians will vote wisely.
My people vote Akinwunmi Ambode as Governor of Lagos state and let's move forward, let the continuity in the good works begin..m.#noshaking
Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by Wendyslim(f): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Ambo oooooo. Ambo. Eko she'she be ree niooo Ambo ooooooo. AMBODE 2015
Re: Ambode Is Special Guest As Lagos State Government Surprise Student Union by missangela: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Nonsense!,its clear this posters above are reporting live from Apc situation room

(1) (Reply)

Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. / #Akioluspeaksforme / Igbo People; Things You Should Know About Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.