Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,825 members, 7,882,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Will You Marry Me? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Will You Marry Me? (1166 Views)

I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! / Seun Osewa Will You Marry Me? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry Me? by Egede(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2006
I am a 34yr old Nairalander good looking guy. I just broke up with my fiancee and I really need a serious minded babe for a wife (I am not kidding).
The right babe must hold at least a HND, B.Sc in any decipline, must be between 26-34yrs old. Must be a christian and ambitious. Could be working or an applicant. (Students are not eligible). Good looks are not very necessary but the right babe must be charismatic and have a loving  heart.  Unserious minded babes need not respond.
If you are intersted, give me a link to your contact.  Or better still, contact me @ (egedeamos@yahoo.com) .
I am looking forward to loving you. kiss
Re: Will You Marry Me? by Yolanda(f): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2006
hmmm, You have alot of requirements, i wish you luck.
Re: Will You Marry Me? by Egede(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2006
Yeah Yolanda. I'm just keeping it real. U 've to be sure what u want or u never get it.
Re: Will You Marry Me? by iice(f): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2006
Hmmmm. . . goodluck
Re: Will You Marry Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2006
na wa ohhh ;Dgood luck
Re: Will You Marry Me? by clocky(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2006
hmmmm. it would be difficult to get a niaja girl to mail u on here. it would be as if she is cheap. u need to change ur strategy. if u really wanna hook up wit someone here u have to make d first move.
Re: Will You Marry Me? by Egede(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2006
But I just made the move, what else should a brother do? I just want to be sure that the babe knows exactly what she wants and that is one quality that trips me about any babe. Forget about being cheap, you think I amcheap by saying out loud what I want, I am only focused and straight, no fronting.
Re: Will You Marry Me? by clocky(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2006
no u did not make the first move. becos a abe would have to send u an email. u make the first move by sending an email to d babe of ur choice.My Advice if u really wanna hook up someone here. visit more threads check out the profiles of girls u see if u are lucky u will find an email and just start from there
good luck
Re: Will You Marry Me? by Damollar(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2006
Egede:

I am a 34yr old Nairalander, I hold a HND with B.Eng in view I weight 66kg and I am 1.73m tall. Chocolate coloured and a good looking guy. I just broke up with my fiancee and I really need a serious minded babe for a wife (I am not kidding).
The right babe must hold at least a HND, B.Sc in any decipline, must be between 26-34yrs old. Must be a christian and ambitious. Could be working or an applicant. (Students are not eligible). Good looks are not very necessary but the right babe must be charismatic and have a loving heart. Unserious minded babes need not respond.
If you are intersted, give me a link to your contact. Or better still, contact me @ (egedeamos@yahoo.com) .
I am looking forward to loving you. kiss

Well, all I can say to you is, YOU ARE THE
MAN.

I have a lot of respect for you.

Why?

Because you actually did EXACTLY what u think was right 4 u after breaking up with your fiance

And AMAZINGLY, you didn't get any good results.

It's frustrating for me when guys write in with
dumb-ass questions like:

"Will u mary me?"

"What should I say if she says that she has a
boyfriend?"

, and,

"What if she expects me to pay for dinner on our
date?"

, etc.

Why is it that so many guys act like WUSSIES
around women?

Well, there are a lot of reasons.

For some guys, it's an AUTOMATIC, PROGRAMMED
response.

See cute girl, act like Wussbag.

A lot of guys have learned that being "nice" to
people makes them "like" you.

Unfortunately, no one has ever told most of us
guys that making a woman LIKE you isn't very
important.

Making a woman feel ATTRACTION for you IS.

Evicting the "Inner Wussy" isn't always easy
for guys.

Some of us LOVE our Inner Wuss.

We're proud of how sweet, thoughtful, loving,
and clingy we are.

Most guys think of their Inner Wuss in a
POSITIVE LIGHT.

We humans don't like to admit that what we've
been doing for most of our lives was WRONG. That's
another reason.

It takes a lot for most guys is to SEE WITH
THEIR OWN TWO EYES how NOT being a Wuss affects
women, and how it makes women RESPOND
differently.

Once you realize how your Inner Wussy is making
women RUN away from you, it gets easier to EVICT
it.

Ah yes, hindsight is 20/20, as they say.

I have to tell you something,

Your story reminds me of an interesting point.

When I first made it a point to really get this
part of my own life handled, I can CLEARLY
remember situations that made NO sense to me at
all.

Of course, I "mentally noted" those situations,
and thought about them many times.

It's obvious that you've thought of this
and this particular situation many times over the
last 20-30 years.

I'm glad to have closed the loop for you, and
helped you to "get" what was going on.

I just hope your story will help other guys
save about 20 or 30 years of their own lives,
Re: Will You Marry Me? by Egede(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2006
@ Damollar. Man I hear you but u need to understand the situation. I do not think that saying 'will u marry me' is a dumb ass question otherwise you will have to put what u mean in proper context. I think I am lot more straight and sincere than most folk. lots of guys and babes out there do not know how to move on with their lives after a broken relationship. On a serious not, I am not short for words/ideas about wooing babes, I want to see who's daring and willing this time around. This is not to massage my ego but just to be sure we both want it as well. I will keep you posted when I get my babe and I must add I don't really care where and how I get here. If it's at nairaland good, otherwise anywhere will do.
I am keeping my head up man.
Re: Will You Marry Me? by Raymand(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2006
Gawd dammit! angry a bloody guy! angry for a moment there i thought i was having me self a wife angry
Re: Will You Marry Me? by Damollar(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2006
Egede:

@ Damollar. Man I hear you but u need to understand the situation. I do not think that saying 'will u marry me' is a dumb ass question otherwise you will have to put what u mean in proper context. I think I am lot more straight and sincere than most folk. lots of guys and babes out there do not know how to move on with their lives after a broken relationship. On a serious not, I am not short for words/ideas about wooing babes, I want to see who's daring and willing this time around. This is not to massage my ego but just to be sure we both want it as well. I will keep you posted when I get my babe and I must add I don't really care where and how I get here. If it's at nairaland good, otherwise anywhere will do.
I am keeping my head up man.

@Egede - Believe me this is not about u keeping me posted or not. It's about what u can do man. Okay let me break it simple 4 u. I do v a question

***QUESTION***

How do you approach women with headphones on,
without being annoying?

Raymand:

Gawd dammit! angry a bloody guy! angry for a moment there i thought i was having me self a wife angry

@Raymand - You could have asked me anything you wanted.

You could have asked how to get phone numbers
from exotic dancers, or where to hang out in
order to meet supermodels.
Re: Will You Marry Me? by MEDA(f): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2006
hi, amos what has been happening to you?i have all is well.c ya

(1) (Reply)

a / Are U Looking For A Husband? / Who's Been Your Everyday Crush Of Nairaland???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.