Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. (1086 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
I want to counter falconey on his thread about no more interesting topics on romance section

This is the BATTLE if you are to choose a BESTMAN/CHIEF BRIDEMAID on romnace section who will that be?

I can help with some couple of monikers:

Blackett
Iceberylin
Tosyne2much
Falconey
Naijaboiy
Enegod
Wristwatch
Agapecharis
Orijin101
Kingtom
Djeezy
Danceville
Emusmith

FEMALEs:

Marioelae
Rokiatu
Missmossy
Missclassy
Nneka123
Farano
Mznelly
Lala247
Blebleswag

If I didn't mention your besty please do, you know me I am daviyjones the MAN OF LIST.

2 Likes

Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Emhicee(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
* spreads mat *
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
I am totally sick and tired of these kind of threads.

Op, so falconey opened a thread venting about how romance section is being flooded with seemingly useless threads and your answer to his lamentation was to open another seemingly useless thread

Now tell me, what the fvck is the essence of this thread you just created.......
What's the difference between this and the couples thread created 2 days ago?

If you can't put your brain to work and create meaningful and intelligent threads, leave it for those who can.

Man of lists my _ass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by myqel(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
I will never choose Orijin101 angry he will drink Orijin to stupor on my wedding angry angry angry
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
make i dey wait for the next person wey i go lash hin wife next grin
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
This land is a private property

KEEP OFF
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
myqel:
I will never choose Orijin101 angry he will drink Orijin to stupor on my wedding angry angry angry
Alcohols don't get me drunk again, being drunk is now my neutral self cry
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by falconey(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
LWKM this is what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
what the fvck!!!! this is your answer to lack of original and creative threads??

you need to be beaten badly.
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
angry
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
OP. This is dumb!

We are talking of quality threads.
Threads that are FP worthy.

Not a dumb thread like this!

Use your reasoning skill positively!

1 Like

Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by shumuel(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
You always have Awesome ideas but you just dont deliver them Right

well to me this nice
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by MayflowerB(f): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

Op, so falconey opened a thread venting about how romance section is being flooded with seemingly useless threads and your answer to his lamentation was to open another seemingly useless thread

Now tell me, what the fvck is the essence of this thread you just created.......

If you can't put your brain to work and create meaningful and intelligent threads, leave it for those who can.

Man of lists my _ass.
1000 Likes

2 Likes

Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by herald9: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
kikikiki dude sure got a romantic brain. gringrin
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

Hey, please know the the kind of names you call me here on NL, coz I'm here to have fun doesn't means you have the privilege to call me names, i can be tetchy at times. . . respect yourself please

Erh who talk to u ok na u dey above me I was kidding I ment u guys were really funny

U just misunderstood me
person no dey follow u play ni fin I will modify.
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by hummerwise(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
OP. This is dumb!

We are talking of quality threads.
Threads that are FP worthy.

Not a dumb thread like this!

Use your reasoning skill positively!
Solidly behind this post...
Stupid post bin making the circus this days
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
hummerwise:

Solidly behind this post...
Stupid post bin making the circus this days

Thanks bro!

I tel u!
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
shumuel:
You always have Awesome ideas but you just dont deliver them Right

well to me this nice
thank you atleast someone appreciate it a little.
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

Man of lists my _ass.
create one let see miss smartypant.
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
daviyjones:
create one let see miss smartypant.

Like I told you in my last post, let's all leave thread creation to those who can create meaningful threads.

I never stated that I could create meaningful and interesting threads, did I ?

Now gracefully fvck off my mention....
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by shumuel(m): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
daviyjones:
thank you atleast someone appreciate it a little.

Uwc still waiting for a powerful list from you
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
shumuel:

Uwc still waiting for a powerful list from you
will do soon boss.
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
very lame thread

spits nd rubs it on d op's face grin
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by shumuel(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2015
daviyjones:
will do soon boss.
kk man
Re: BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. by Exjoker(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2015
Siddon the look...

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For Performing Outstanding Cunnilingus / Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant / Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.