Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

How To Beat Your Wife By Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Beat Your Wife By Charly Boy (675 Views)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read / That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Beat Your Wife By Charly Boy by obad120(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
[img]charly-boy[/img]
When I look back at my life, and all the stuff I did as a carefree, young and restless youth, I can’t help but shudder at some of my very bad habits. Yes, I was once short-fused; blowing off at the slightest provocation. It was pitiful. Over time I have managed to rid myself of such sad habits but that can’t be said for a lot of men some of who, even late in their lives can’t still get over it, thereby losing their cool in their homes. No be small thing sha. Domestic violence is an under reported crime in Nigeria, almost accepted as norm. Some men feel it’s their right, some feel it’s always the women who bring out the beast in them, while others will readily admit its a way of stamping their authority in the home.read more @ http://www.gbedusounds.com/?p=435

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! OLX Finally Reacts To The Orekoya Boys Kidnap And Read What They Said / Throwback Picture Of 9ice / So Sad! Waje Cancels East Africa Tour After Loosing Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.