Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? (1079 Views)

TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY: Is Femi Fani-kayode A Prophet? / The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by WinsomeX: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
He was probably Buhari biggest critic. He wrote articles that tore at Buhari intention and aimed diatribes at Tinubu.

Now that Buhari is President (elect), where is the pastor?

I will locate a few of his articles and upload them on this thread. Enjoy them, while you discover why men will remain men and God remain God. To God glory, Buhari is elected president today.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by DickDastardly(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Cases of missing persons are better handled by law enforcement agents. So report to the nearest police station.
We will only give your buhari 3months and we will come for his jugular.

*gathering curse words that will best suit buhari when he fails on his campaign promises*
Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by darksuit(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
In Hell
Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by Farnesyl1989: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
I want him to come and tell us he was used by the flesh while he's assassinating the character of Gen Buhari. He wrote an article on how to loose the Presidential election four times
By Femi Aribisala
If anybody would like to be a serial loser of the presidential election in Nigeria, here is a list of what he needs to do; according to the blueprint of Muhammadu Buhari.
If one were to decode the guiding principle of Muhammadu Buhari’s presidential ambitions, it would be this: “If at first you don’t succeed, don’t give up until you have failed three more times on the trot.” Nigerians don’t want Muhammadu Buhari to be our president. We have said this repeatedly since 1999. But Buhari simply refuses to take “No” for an answer. When is he finally going to get the message that an overwhelming majority of Nigerians don’t want him?
Buhari is the last of yesterday’s men who insist that a country of 170 million people must continue to rely on the leadership of the same old and failed generation. Nigerians have already put paid to the presumptions of Olusegun Obasanjo; who wanted a fourth term; Ibrahim Babangida; who stepped aside and wanted to step back in; and Atiku Abubakar, who runs a marathon for the presidency. Buhari is the last of these recalcitrant dinosaurs. The one good thing about the coming presidential election is that it is likely to provide Nigerians with a final definitive opportunity to send him permanently into retirement.
Buhari’s repeated failure to secure a national mandate provides a textbook case of how not to run for the presidency in a plural country like Nigeria. This is a compendium of some of the reasons why the Nigerian presidency will forever elude men like Buhari, inspire of all the song and dance that attends their candidacies. If anybody would like to be a serial loser of the presidential election in Nigeria, here is a list of what he needs to do; according to the blueprint of Muhammadu Buhari. For more:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/lose-presidential-election-four-times-1/
Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by GenOrumov: 12:04am On Apr 04, 2015
I have been visiting premium times everyday since the pesidential election for his latest article on Buhari's win but he seems to have bitten the dust and gone underground. Shame on Aribisala. I'm interested to hear what he has to say now.
Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by WinsomeX: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2015
DickDastardly:
Cases of missing persons are better handled by law enforcement agents. So report to the nearest police station.
We will only give your buhari 3months and we will come for his jugular.

*gathering curse words that will best suit buhari when he fails on his campaign promises*

You won't need 3months for Buhari to deliver. Buhari is not Jonathan who had 6 years and did next to nothing. Even without being president, his effect is being felt on the nation money with the naira appreciating over N40 against the dollar.

As for your suggestion on how to find Aribisala, I welcome it. Please Aribisala need to be reported to the police as being missing.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by theV0ice: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
WinsomeX:

You won't need 3months for Buhari to deliver. Buhari is not Jonathan who had 6 years and did next to nothing. Even without being president, his effect is being felt on the nation money with the naira appreciating over N40 against the dollar.

As for your suggestion on how to find Aribisala, I welcome it. Please Aribisala need to be reported to the police as being missing.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by superstar1(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2015
That guy is a pastor of the Church of Satan.

Nothing more.
Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Great question...our resolve is definite...where is Aribisala and his Vanguard column...waiting for Easter Sunday and his so called sermon...nonsense, I repeat nonsense grin
Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by double0seven(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2015
when I saw someone on the thread hinted that Femi Arisabala is a pastor, I immediately goggled the information; alas, I found it was indeed true.

So that man is indeed a pastor! Hmmnn, wonders shall never end. How can a pastor's heart be so full of so much hate and bitterness against one man.

One thing is sure: that Pastor Femi Arisabala isn't a child of God.
Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by Goldenboy007(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
WinsomeX:
He was probably Buhari biggest critic. He wrote articles that tore at Buhari intention and aimed diatribes at Tinubu.

Now that Buhari is President (elect), where is the pastor?

I will locate a few of his articles and upload them on this thread. Enjoy them, while you discover why men will remain men and God remain God. To God glory, Buhari is elected president today.

In that your closing remark, you summarized all my thoughts ! Men can say anything only if God has not decided !
Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes ....that is true! That is one name that I've gone off the radar entirely
Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by Google63(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Some people do as if they know it all, when obviously they are empty barrels. Do you ask of where Aribisala is? He belongs to where the likes of where Temitemi1 and Barcanista are. Severussnape ran away before it was too late... They are in Shamekingdom
Re: Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? by WinsomeX: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
^^^ lol @ shamekingdom.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Or Agbaje. Who R U Voting For? / Full Profile On Akinwunmi Ambode / Benue: Why I Accepted Suswan's Suv's Gift- Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.