Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,520 members, 7,920,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:08 PM

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (55015 Views)

What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, do you mean asides having sex....

Well, asides sex, I enjoy watching movies together.....
.shocked so u even do hv sex? i thought wif all dis ur hollyness u shuld be a Virgin.sad
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by shakiru991(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2015
D way she de lick ma dick an take me 2 ogogoro sekem
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by gfm01: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
What I enjoying doing most with my girl friend is eating nd sucking her ponnany,I enjoying sucking pussy till she cum or to make her squirt
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by dtina(f): 4:13pm On May 18, 2015
RedBenson:

Smh! U dey lecture hall dey snap pics abi? Wonder wetin our education don turn into. Gone are the good old days when i was a student during 1940s. Dedicated everything to my books and in-class lectures. But today, same cant be said again.
... Hmmm#dia wasn't any lecturer in klaz at d time I took d pics#
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Jayjay0(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2015
Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 18, 2015
I enjoy nagging at him. Lol. I even slap him self.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by CaseyA(m): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
For me,I njoy doing just about everything...from pep talks 2 just cuddling and sleeping off...I relish lil pleasures.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Although. Ion have a gf. I'd definitely love to cuddle and sleep off

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.