Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,775 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:41 PM

With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? (3664 Views)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Comon Things Nigerians Say That Wil Show You They Cant Speak English / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
I know some smart guys will bash me saying with 5million dollars she couldn't get a primary education? Don't mind that people can get rich over night.

To the topic: strictly for guys.
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
This one is strong

have you forgotten that there love in a house that has fridge which contains all kinds of soup like egusi soup and the rest...

Even if she resembles amadioha and has K- leg with broom nyash and five star teeth we won't bother, as far as the money would take me to the promise land. No wahala...
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by pasqal09: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
That's about 1.1billion naira!
I can even marry the devil for that sum

2 Likes

Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by major466(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is interesting. grin **Sips Water**
@Op, You mean a village girl from France who can't speak English? Sure! I will marry her with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by darksuit(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
I would
The money has suddenly made her more attractive
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
If I can marry the girl WITH 1.1billion naira or if I can marry her FOR 1.1billion naira...

OP, I don't understand you o...
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by ronald4lif(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
$5million is too much. Just bring half of it and it is a done deal. Shebi we go dey relate with Igbo ni.

Them dey use English pay bills
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by elantraceey(f): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
That's imprisonment
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
What's it with ingrish?
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by MrBasketball: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who cares about her english?
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sure!
Why not?

One quarter of it is enough to make her speak english and b a literate
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by Tallesty1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Some graduates with all dia certs are not worth that amount.

There are roughly 6,500 languages spoken in the world so I am not gonna judge someone's intelligence and value on whether or not they speak Englishkiss
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by menix(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
I would even use dat money to marry 2 of her Kind...

1 Like

Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by lordhugo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=14pt]I will marry a one legged, blind , village girl for 5 million dollars![/size]

Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by menix(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Some graduates with all dia certs are not worth that amount.

Sure buh re u worth d amount...
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by dmcdad: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
To be frank, I wouldn't marry anyone that my heart doesn't accept. I swear down! Give me the whole money in the world, and it wouldn't change my perception towards this. Well, maybe because I am strong-willed. But, to think I would get married to someone because of a specific amount of money? Nah... It doesn't work out that way.

I guess it's just me.
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by jaykaylegend(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
For 1m i will marry her nt to talk of 5

5 freaking million dollars!!
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
where is she lemme fvckin marry her right now. . . I'm the dumbest man on earth if i don't marry the bae. . .
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by ITbomb(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
As long as she can cook well and nice looking even if na $1m, I go marry am
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
dmcdad:
To be frank, I wouldn't marry anyone that my heart doesn't accept. I swear down! Give me the whole money in the world, and it wouldn't change my perception towards this. Well, maybe because I am strong-willed. But, to think I would get married to someone because of a specific amount of money? Nah... It doesn't work out that way.

I guess it's just me.

1 Like

Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by dmcdad: 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

If you call that a story, then I am sorry. Smh
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by falconey(m): 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
kai see cheap guys all around only baba naijaboiy wouldn't do that.
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 04, 2015
lordhugo:
[size=14pt]I will marry a one legged, blind , village girl for 5 million dollars![/size]

Lol
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by tosyne2much(m): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
$5million is too much. Just bring half of it and it is a done deal. Shebi we go dey relate with Igbo ni.

Them dey use English pay bills
hahahaha cheesy
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by mirexxx(f): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2015
with #0:00 They Will cheesy cheesy
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by Badguytinz(m): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Shap shap, but she gats to be attractive cheesy
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by sarmiie(m): 1:09am On Apr 04, 2015
the ones that travel out to marry ugly women coz of papers nko??

at least u can divorce the village girl later, or marry a second wife.

oga, forgerrit joor.
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 04, 2015
this op does nt knw what 5m dollars is. we are talking about 3 buggatti with change that pple u knw as rich hadnt made in their lyf. nna i will marry the money and take the girl as complimentry
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by MrBasketball: 2:55am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

kai see cheap guys all around only baba naij.aboiy wouldn't do that.
U need to grow up, i mean it.
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by Exponental(m): 6:24am On Apr 04, 2015
where is d money first?
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 04, 2015
lordhugo:

Yoooooou.... Stop smoking weed! I laugh so hard thought I got contact high angry
Re: With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? by jmoore(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Is English the only form of communication?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that / 5 Reasons Every Man Should Sleep without Putting on Cloth / What Do U Know Abt Kalabari Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.