Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,067 members, 7,946,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again (4146 Views)

6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life / Seun I Dey Vex Cause Me No Fit Use Nairaland Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by abduljabbar4(m): 2:54am On Apr 05, 2015
I'm trying to build my reputation here and not to fight but sometimes you know....
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Jaypea98: 3:04am On Apr 05, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2273971_img18471942568798_jpeg_jpegafe832b142bb420abba0a3a5ab4ee157

King Linux here, I guess these almajiris participated in your sham online poll as well

GEJ has conceded not because he lost but for the sake of peace.

Keep feeling like King makers you gambari slave.

Just know it took a horde of illiterate northern minors to vote in your next president.

I believe these set of young adamus are part of your same reasoning collegate.

GEJ is best president irrespective of what aburro taju and his ab0ki adamus think.
So where is your evidence to prove that they were voting for PDP or KOWA
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by abduljabbar4(m): 3:07am On Apr 05, 2015
Jaypea98:

So where is your evidence to prove that they were voting for PDP or KOWA
Ask him these
1) Why are they all holding the pvcs with their left hands if they were holding pvcs
2) Why are they not mixed with the adults
3)Who gave them pvcs
4) How sure are they that the guy on the 1st pic is an underaged voter
Shikenan
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2015
.......thrash!...,..rants of a disgraced deranged fella............
Register for an Adult Education class so you won't be disgraced that way again.

abduljabbar4:
[b][/b]
This waste of sperm is still alive? Your igbo revdom brother has been annihilated here. I guess you want some. Its where you WERE being not are. Illiterate stupWd kpako bouncer of a woman
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by whitecat1: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2015
They are still very much on nairaland with different handles and advising Buhari about Tinubu.
They are now Buhari's special advisers on Tinubu affairs!
windowxp5:
Straight to the point

1.GEJ till 2019
This set of people didn't allow the election be conducted before they started seeing gej remaining in power till 2019.

2.No vacancy in aso rock
This set of people almost hijacked aso Rock from being govt house to gej permanent resident.

3.GEJ till Buhari finds his certificate
This set of people believed Buhari never had or will never find his certificate.
Thank God gej is still in power as the military had produced Buhari's certificate from where they hid it.

4.Polls are not won online
These are the dumbest set of people. They never believed the outcome of all the polls conducted online as regards the presidential elections.

Instead of them to analyse the online polls result and put their heads together, they kept consoling their selves.

Feel free to add yours
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by abduljabbar4(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2015
peppyluv02:
.......thrash!...,..rants of a disgraced deranged fella............
Register for an Adult Education class so you won't be disgraced that way again.

Cry me a river! Im done with you and your revdemon
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by whitecat1: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2015
The "first guy" is still taller than AKi and Pawpaw now, and he's not with the bottom queue, stop deceiving yourself!
abduljabbar4:

Ask him these
1) Why are they all holding the pvcs with their left hands if they were holding pvcs
2) Why are they not mixed with the adults
3)Who gave them pvcs
4) How sure are they that the guy on the 1st pic is an underaged voter
Shikenan
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Cry me a river! Im done with you and your revdemon

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by misterh(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2273971_img18471942568798_jpeg_jpegafe832b142bb420abba0a3a5ab4ee157

King Linux here, I guess these almajiris participated in your sham online poll as well

GEJ has conceded not because he lost but for the sake of peace.

Keep feeling like King makers you gambari slave.

Just know it took a horde of illiterate northern minors to vote in your next president.

I believe these set of young adamus are part of your same reasoning collegate.

GEJ is best president irrespective of what aburro taju and his ab0ki adamus think.
No, e for stay for Aso Rock pass May 29 na. Was it not part of the peace accords that he signed tga the loser will concede defeat? So he was only doing what he should have done and there's nothing heroic about it. About the 1st picture you uploaded, if the dude is truly underaged, the fault lies with INEC for issuing him a PVC. Abi na President Buhari talk say make dem give am PVC? About the second one, why is the evidence that those children were queuing up to vote. It could be a picture of almajiri children queuing up for food. Or children queuing for anything but voting. But in your wisdom, you concluded that they were queuing up to vote.
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You voted a sectionalist bigot illiterate despotic pedoph1le

What your vote could have prevented you will be ntoored in 30yrs time when your children will curse your foolishness
Ntorr........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Need Good Leadership In The South East Not Biafra by Crazyman - A Rebuttal / I Just Saw This Huge Amount Of Cash Somewhere, Should I Blow Whistle?(photo) / Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.