Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,295 members, 7,900,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! (2256 Views)

Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
No doubt she does, but that brain dead comment really got me angry. Fine my brother, Preparing wood in Church here for rge Easter vigil mass.
Is true, but I'm sure she must have realised that that coment is bad.
Did i hear you say you are in the Church?
Praise the Lord!!!
Make sure say u did come back the way u went there.
Let there be change.
Atleast no come back with woman rapper syndrome again.
Amen. grin grin
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2015
chisco82:

Is true, but I'm sure she must have realised that that coment is bad.
Did i hear you say you are in the Church?
Praise the Lord!!!
Make sure say u did come back the way u went there.
Let there be change.
Atleast no come back with woman rapper syndrome again.
Amen. grin grin
Baba as a Gynecologist, I have been destined by my God to be a wrapper of women grin grin grin
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by igbeke: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2015
The Leader who truly loves Nigeria an Nigerians..
Even Tinubu and Fashola can testify to that

1 Like

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:

Baba as a Gynecologist, I have been destined by my God to be a wrapper of women grin grin grin
God have mercy.
KingTom, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
As you are repenting make sure you take ggrin tongue along.
grin grin grin
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2015
chisco82:

God have mercy.
KingTom, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
As you are repenting make sure you take ggrin tongue along.
grin grin grin
That one's case cannot be redeemed grin
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
That one's case cannot be redeemed grin
Lol! It can with prayers and fasting.
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
chisco82:

Lol! It can with prayers and fasting.
I swear grin
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by SomBaby(f): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
My igbo bros and sis...lets learn from this maka next time...lets say no to selfish politics

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/nigeria-2015-a-big-lesson-for-the-igbo-by-chukwuemerie-uduchukwu/
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by myproperty(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2015
SomBaby:

Maybe...still for what its worth...the praise is plenty. GMB deserves more for being the CHANGE messiah and God almighty the most for willing it...GEJ has done his part(so they said) for conceding...so y render so much praises on him...abeg! Seems undeserving...my opinion...he is not our hero...he is simply our helpless and hopeless messiah.

You mean GMB is already a Change messiah for shouting change and winning election? I just hope GMB would meet your aspiration as a change messiah and that you would not be like those ones that find nothing good in their president if they cannot achieve what they intend to achieve and then blame their president for their failures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. / Illayasu Kwankwaso Declared Wanted For Electoral Fraud / Like A Boss! Osinbajo Took Helicopter To Tony Elumelu Bootcamp Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.