Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,721 members, 7,979,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 08:55 AM

Episode 3: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 3: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (721 Views)

Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / Episode 10: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa / Episode 4: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 3: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa by Joyakosa(f): 12:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Last week on the Chronicles of Isioma; I was tied on my bed and waiting for the next line of action. What should I do, how do I run, who should I tell, every chance for me to tell Kelvin was being interrupted. I laid there helplessly. I thought to myself, is this really my blood brother? What has come over him? Has he been taking drugs? I am confused as you are on what to do. Wish someone could just give me a clue. missed it? Read EPISODE 1 & 2 HERE

EPISODE 3

My brother left me tied on the bed for days, only came to give me food and tied me back when I finished eating, Kelvin couldn’t reach me, no one to send to call him for me, and he couldn’t even come and check on me, I thought to myself that maybe he didn’t care about me. So I decided to carry my cross by myself. In the afternoon on the third day, I heard a knock downstairs, but I didn’t know who was knocking, all I heard was “she wasn’t around and she has gone out with her friends”. I guess it was Kelvin who finally came to check on me. Kelvin called few of my friends and they said I wasn’t with them, he concluded that I may have gone out with some new friends he might not know.

Few hours later, My brother entered the room with two of his friends, of which one of them have been asking me out and I kept on turning him down, his name is Ejira, and the other was one of their notorious friend . They all sat around me and were laughing. Ejira touched my face with the back of his hand smoothly and was cleaning my tears, “Stop crying, your brother is only doing what is best for you, he hasn’t killed you yet na, try and be calm, and enjoy the ride, it is fun” he said.

Continue reading on

http://www.joyakosacorner.com/episode-3-chronicles-of-isioma-by-joy-akosa/

(1) (Reply)

........................... Had I Known............................ / The Blame Game / From Ghana, African Writers Celebrates Prof Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.