Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,479 members, 7,888,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? (2269 Views)

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 04, 2015
what would you do?
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Me I would spend it with my family and I would want to be in a beautiful place I had never been before -- someplace that is breathtaking and yet peaceful. I would want it to be memorable for my family,and a place that would have positive associations for their future memories of their last day with me. I would want to stay "in the moments" and not anticipate the end of the time. smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by ERCROSS(m): 4:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Forgive all those I hold grudges with, ask for the God's forgiveness...
And die praising him

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by alberto2k(m): 4:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Smoke every variety of weed grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 04, 2015
I would do fasting that day o! not all people are lucky to know when they will die, to ask God for forgiveness.
I will beg God to forgive me and let me into heaven sad and I will also be sad sad but death is not my portion ijn!
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Be one with God
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by agarawu23(m): 5:13am On Apr 04, 2015
quickly visit my deptors

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Godhandpro: 5:41am On Apr 04, 2015
kill my girlfriend...because i might need her during the long journey

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by williamspaul22(m): 5:45am On Apr 04, 2015
Try to hav sex with atleast 20 gals that day.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by englishmart(m): 5:47am On Apr 04, 2015
I just won't bother waiting for that last day...
I will die a day before
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by herald9: 6:08am On Apr 04, 2015
I'll repeat J.Cole's playlists and Owl City. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by glimpse33(m): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I would do fasting that day o! not all people are lucky to know when they will die, to ask God for forgiveness.
I will beg God to forgive me and let me into heaven sad and I will also be sad sad but death is not my portion ijn!
See your self...If u don't die, how will you make heaven?
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Bashir3(m): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Pray 4 forgiveness!
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Listen to music, write my loved ones letters, make love.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Easy.... I'd cum and go undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by alberto2k(m): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:
Easy.... I'd cum and go undecided
you wont make love to me that day embarassed
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
you wont make love to me that day embarassed

You got the weed I got the sheets grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by alberto2k(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

You got the weed I got the sheets grin
but you'll need me to make u cum before u go grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
but you'll need me to make u cum before u go grin

Well then. ... Let the hotdog meet the bun grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by teiluj(f): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2015
linda5:
Me I would spend it with my family and I would want to be in a beautiful place I had never been before -- someplace that is breathtaking and yet peaceful. I would want it to be memorable for my family,and a place that would have positive associations for their future memories of their last day with me. I would want to stay "in the moments" and not anticipate the end of the time. smiley
you want to do all these in one day?
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

undecided

Happy birthday luv.I hope you have a magical day smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Tallesty1(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Get a wife...................

She will make one day seem like eternity and you will be one hurrying the time.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by japhmanuel: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Will spend it with my loved ones, eat my favourite food & reminisce all the good times we had
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2015
I'll wake up from that nightmare!
But then, imma enjoy every moment of my life like twas my last.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

hahahaha....your mouth erm
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by RomanceLander(f): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2015
You'd just realise how much you can achieve in a day.

*make peace with my God
*make peace with my family
*update my will & bank accounts
*disclose all my hidden fortunes to my family
*then pay debts if I can
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Midehi:

hahahaha....your mouth erm

I go brush my teeth just this minute grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

What a response shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

I go brush my teeth just this minute grin
carry on jor..

happy easter!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Midehi:

carry on jor..

happy easter!!

You too beautiful kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Lesbian Secret / Who Are You Looking For? / LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.