Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

One Thing I Am Very Sure Is This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing I Am Very Sure Is This (613 Views)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / One Thing I Noticed About IPOB; And Why I Think Gov. Wike Should Be Careful. / Buhari Will Lose Again. Of This I'm Very Sure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing I Am Very Sure Is This by cocoduck: 6:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Buhari was bankrolled with a lot of money, is osun sate government is very clear on this one. The money that was meant for their salaries was used to bankroll buhari's election so the rascal will want to recoup every dime invested, already two or three days ago they we read on this site about how the osun state government officials were jumping up about the fact the buhari regime will increase their allocations. Also we know of others like amanyahu of River State the way he sqandered Rivers money on the campaign and A WHOLE LOT OF OTHERS. The amount wasted is into hundreds of millions of dollars and each person expects buhari to pay up on time, not forgetting. Tinubu. So the question now is how does buhari pay up, he will have to do it throgh corruption means. Lagos an apc state is the most corrupt state in the country. So how does buhari intend fighting corruption?
Re: One Thing I Am Very Sure Is This by hardheolar1: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Osun you say? All the money spent was tinibu's own. Allocation going to AC were cut shot.
Re: One Thing I Am Very Sure Is This by cocoduck: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2015
hardheolar1:
Osun you say? All the money spent was tinibu's own. Allocation going to AC were cut shot.
That is not at all TRUE. the rascal was busy spraying osun state money in Lagos.
Re: One Thing I Am Very Sure Is This by temitemi1(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2015
My brother, I dnt see buhari doing anything better sha. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!
Re: One Thing I Am Very Sure Is This by QuotaSystem: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2015
cocoduck:
Buhari was bankrolled with a lot of money, is osun sate government is very clear on this one. The money that was meant for their salaries was used to bankroll buhari's election so the rascal will want to recoup every dime invested, already two or three days ago they we read on this site about how the osun state government officials were jumping up about the fact the buhari regime will increase their allocations. Also we know of others like amanyahu of River State the way he sqandered Rivers money on the campaign and A WHOLE LOT OF OTHERS. The amount wasted is into hundreds of millions of dollars and each person expects buhari to pay up on time, not forgetting. Tinubu. So the question now is how does buhari pay up, he will have to do it throgh corruption means. Lagos an apc state is the most corrupt state in the country. So how does buhari intend fighting corruption?

Ironically it is the savings that will be made (e.g remittances) by plugging the loopholes of corruption that will be used.
Re: One Thing I Am Very Sure Is This by midolian(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2015
temitemi1:
My brother, I dnt see buhari doing anything better sha. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!
hahahhahahaha...where have u bn? GEJ till 2019

(1) (Reply)

Slaps For Officers Who Can't Express Themselves / Former President Atiku Abubakar Welcomes President Elect To Adamawa / Hilarious Picture Of Bus With Inscription:lagos Lagoon Bus For Igbos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.