Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,850 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) (12949 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by seuncyber(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
The babe told the guy Yes cause the babe is my cousin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Going down on one knee with a ring to ask a lady to marry me is something I will never do.

If that is the only way to get a wife then I will die single.

Hahahahhahah
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by hardbody: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
I hope he did this before they commenced shopping so both parties can go home on a loss-loss position. Else if na me b d guy i go collect all the shopping items i have paid for. Her father there...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by dotreal4life: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
That's why they say "Think before you act"
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2015
grin

Maybe the dude ain't worth it.
But then she should have said yes there, then return the ring back at home.
NO BE EVERBODY BE HUSBAND MATERIAL cheesy
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Cadamlk: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Oyibo lifestyle.
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Johnbmc(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Opinion.......: to me is not a big deal coz another girl may come begging for it and the guy would not hesitate making it up to the other girl and it gonna be a painful thing to d one he proposed to at first
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by sammyj: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Its no big deal, the guy should just move on but the lady ash sha !!!! cheesy
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Pvin: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2015
And the single ladies in the mall were just looking instead to walk up to the guy and help him to stand.

I trust that sharp single lady in the hall will still go behind to console the guy.
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by missionmex(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2015
That's how my girlfriend knelt down and proposed to me in the train. I simply raised her up and told her am not ready yet. wink
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by precisionindepth: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Going down on one knee with a ring to ask a lady to marry me is something I will never do.

nice decision.....and.......I concur
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
hmmmm likesandshares
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by stalione(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Its no big deal,he'll just move on. But the lady will oneday wish she'd said 'yes',just as Nigerians will oneday wish GEJ had won this election.
undecided goat head,does proposing 2a lady in the mall n she declined has anytin 2do with outright rejection of a clueless govt lead by Gej,seems u've taken enof weed dis morning,up till now ua still frustrated u guys lost out woefully.
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Kobeje:

Good luck.
Thanks
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
My broda you dey vex ooooo. You mean you will forever be single

Tallesty1:

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by holyokoto(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:

#

You have not met the one you truly loved
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by mirexxx(f): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:

undecided
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by AJOT99(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2015
D girl finish am
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by 1dafullymade(f): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2015
oh dear...butu why?...u do ds only wen u hv a 100% assurance u won't b turned down....eeyyaa, nnaa di e ya ka nwoke, inu?... i pray God to giv u a woman a 100 times better dan ds one,ok?(in case u ar a nairalander)...epele...but girl, haba mana!
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2015
The girl is not kind one bit! She shouldn't have said a thing! Just continue to look bewildered and allow the guy to put the ring on her finger so as not to publicly embarrass him. Later in their privacy...hand him back his ring. No be by force to marry person!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Isn't your concussion premature?
holyokoto:
#

You have not met the one you truly loved
Why on earth would I want to marry a person I don't love?
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Gwammen(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2015
She just wan d chau him money without marriage. Some ladies sef
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by doninno(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Hw true is it dar she turned him down, frm d looks of d pix is like she said yes. Some pple hst wanna make headlines nd cook up stories, he wont b dat daft to jst propose to her in a mall knwing she wont say yes, I believed she said yes. To get husband no b beans nd women knw dat nd if na no she say na she go regret am cuz he is a guy nd she is a lady.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by haibe(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2015
LMAO, but why does that guy look like odunlade adekola grin. Anyway the lady said yes, OP is a bloody liar

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Xty9key: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2015
How sure r u? Does dz mean u'v not accept d will of God 4 Nigeria? OLASb postive and move on just has u'v said, and let God move in Nigeria
EverestdeBliu:
Its no big deal,he'll just move on. But the lady will oneday wish she'd said 'yes',just as Nigerians will oneday wish GEJ had won this election.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by missionmex(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2015
hardbody:
I hope he did this before they commenced shopping so both parties can go home on a loss-loss position. Else if na me b d guy i go collect all the shopping items i have paid for. Her father there...
badt guy grin
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Omo! If na me eh she go collect that ring or chop better slap. angry

Which kain embarrassment be this one ,me wey sabi shy - she go kill me for that place .
she dey mad? grin

But when guys begin dey kneel down dey propose? undecided

No be to dey knack her for like 5 to 6 yrs only her go dey worry you for marriage you go come dey do shakara. cheesy
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Feelinz01(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:

which part of the world are you from. undecided
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2015
yawns, jeeze woke soo early tday

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Why not propose after a very good romp in a very cold rainy morning around june? tongue tongue tongue tongue.Must it be in public?
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by kkoncept(f): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:

Pride e yaff build mansion on top of you
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Glaxx(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2015
The world is sooooo wicked! Lol

(1) (2) (3)

The Real Attraction A Blackman Has For A White Woman / Tightest Pu**y ,most Round Ass,and Thinnest Di*ck Contest.in Brazil (photos) / When a lady has a flat feet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.