Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,386 members, 7,913,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) (38580 Views)

8 People Are Richer Than 3.6 Billion People Combined- CNN. / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
OluBendel:

It's just a way for the unambitious to console themselves!
It's so sad that people like you think money is the peak of all ambitions,the ambitions of wanting to be like professor Wole Soyinka is no more valid? Some people are so mentally lame that they think of been rich all the time without thinking about changing lives,been a billion is not the way to change lives,so,those brilliant scientists in CERN are no more relevant? And they make most things we use to change the world for the better today,they make technologies that reduce death rate,techs that entertain us and get us out of depression,techs for different things
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by luckynzo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op. I dis agree with this your analysis. Wealth is measured in value. Don't judge them based on vacations or time off. Judge wealth based on value. Dangote is creating far more value than Danjuma. What Danjuma is enjoying today is rightly supposed to be for the common good of Nigeria.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Slami101(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Well Said
Taylor86:
that's there business

wetin concern me with their riches,

if i can have enough money to feed,cloth shelter my parents(keep wife aside first). take them to hospital for proper diagnosis, sponsor my younger brother in school, etc.

am d richest man on earth....dangote and danjuma can go to hell

more money more problem
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by jemype(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
He only looks unhappy to you. Yes many people hv their best times and worst times but at the end of the day if making money doesnt make him happy he wont still be in the game. I really dont know if he is d happiest man because i am not God but i just feel instead of us always loooking at these billionaires in this perspective we should work hard and get there. His decisions and Gods favour put him there. I pray mine gets me there too.
iamrealdeji:

If he's the richest black man,does that make him the happiest black man?
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by jemype(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wrong putin is number 4 on forbes list now.
lonelydora:

Why is Putin not listed among the richest men on earth? Well, believe your own make I believe my own.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
jemype:
He only looks unhappy to you. Yes many people hv their best times and worst times but at the end of the day if making money doesnt make him happy he wont still be in the game. I really dont know if he is d happiest man because i am not God but i just feel instead of us always loooking at these billionaires in this perspective we should work hard and get there. His decisions and Gods favour put him there. I pray mine gets me there too.
But what happens to appreciating great scientists and inventors that come up with innovations that impact lives directly? I respect the likes of Stephen Hawkings,Mandela,Leornado Davinci than any billionaire,Musa of Mali was richer than all these billionaires,yet,the only thing we hear is his name which has not helped me in any way,ive never seen or touched any of his gold,but Archimedes and Newton's works are still in use till date,dont get me wrong,i love money and im ambitious,but it's not everything
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Captaincue(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
I'm sure the op has his reasons for writing this post, and you're entitled to your opinion, but cone on!!! Going by this post, you think Dangote should rest on his laurels, kick up his feet, drink kunu daily , get an early retirement and wait for death to come.

Anyway, I'm sure Mr Dangote and Mr Danjuma didn't get all their wealth by taking advice from naive posters on nairaland
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Captaincue:
I'm sure the op has his reasons for writing this post, and you're entitled to your opinion, but cone on!!! Going by this post, you think Dangote should rest on his laurels, kick up his feet, drink kunu daily , get an early retirement and wait for death to come.

Anyway, I'm sure Mr Dangote and Mr Danjuma didn't get all their wealth by taking advice from naive posters on nairaland
Pointless!
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by jaydeeking(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
True talk OP cos a living dog is beta dan a dead lion
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by jaydeeking(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
True talk cos a living dog is better dan a dead lion
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by jemype(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes they are all appreciated in their own little ways. Till date they are all appreciated. The truth is these guys u see that are billionaires are just very good in the little things they do like the rest of the people u mentioned. Everyone of them has a working philosophy they have chosen to follow and these philosopHy was built by circumstances at times. For instance if u look back dangote had trying times too when he lost money heavily and had to recoop. U need not see them from the view that they r Gods. They are humans lyk me nd u who worked hard and got favoured. Anybody can b a billionaire. The room is very big.you are talking from the perspective of being content and i understand but i feel theres is a disease or depression they have that only wealth can cure so they have to get more. People are different and what rocks ur ship can sink theirs.
iamrealdeji:

But what happens to appreciating great scientists and inventors that come up with innovations that impact lives directly? I respect the likes of Stephen Hawkings,Mandela,Leornado Davinci than any billionaire,Musa of Mali was richer than all these billionaires,yet,the only thing we hear is his name which has not helped me in any way,ive never seen or touched any of his gold,but Archimedes and Newton's works are still in use till date,dont get me wrong,i love money and im ambitious,but it's not everything
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by emmykk(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Oh,it just looks like I'm jobless cos I'm a self employed guy sir,i can pick up my phone and do my things at anytime,i'm an employer and not employee,i can tell anyone that works for me to drop his phone,but they can't tell me that,so,to certain extent,i'm actually jobless
you are jobless, if you are an entreprenuer you wont rant like this about dangote,you will llove him.that i say you are jobless does not mean u must be an employee first,use your time wisely.you are dumb

I have my own business and i work too,that is what you want to hear.

Ewu
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
emmykk:
you are jobless, if you are an entreprenuer you wont rant like this about dangote,you will llove him.that i say you are jobless does not mean u must be an employee first,use your time wisely.you are dumb

I have my own business and i work too,that is what you want to hear.

Ewu
Who told you I don't like Dangote? Deep down,i have nothing but admiration for him,dont worry,his day is coming when i'll praise him like I'm praising TY,just not today,and mind you,all work but no play makes Deji a dull boy,by the way,what are you doing on nairaland if you work all the time with no time off?
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by emmykk(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

What is this one talking about? So sensitive,your grammar sucks gosh,mentally lame attention seeker,my topic is not meant for your type cos you're too dumb to relate with it,intelligent folks have posted their sensible posts and we've all learned from them,your post is irrelevant,so phuck off
the moment you picked fault dangote and casting poor impression on him.

The moment you compared a world class entreprenuer with an oil block baron who corruptly got oil bloc with your own confusing standard i know thinking faulty is low.set goals for urself and change this ur thinking.

Everybody in nairaland dont suck like you
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by OluBendel: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

It's so sad that people like you think money is the peak of all ambitions,the ambitions of wanting to be like professor Wole Soyinka is no more valid? Some people are so mentally lame that they think of been rich all the time without thinking about changing lives,been a billion is not the way to change lives,so,those brilliant scientists in CERN are no more relevant? And they make most things we use to change the world for the better today,they make technologies that reduce death rate,techs that entertain us and get us out of depression,techs for different things

You seem to be missing the point. While there is nothing wrong with being rich, you need to understand that material wealth is not what motivates men like Dangote, the first thing that drives them is the ambition and desire to be successful at what they do just like Prof Soyinka and the scientists you quoted, they all want to be the best at what they do.
Being a billionaire out of it is just an added bonus. You'd be shocked to know the guy does not know how much his bank balances are. Danjuma was a successful military man and it would not be accurate to be comparing him with Dangote who is always on the lookout for the next business deal. Let everyone strive to be the best they can be, that's my summation!
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by louie3(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
u are talking trash!!!..make e cum dash u all him moni abi..lazy azz,no go make ur own dey there dey bad mouth anoda person 4 him hard earned moni...
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
OluBendel:

You seem to be missing the point. While there is nothing wrong with being rich, you need to understand that material wealth is not what motivates men like Dangote, the first thing that drives them is the ambition and desire to be successful at what they do just like Prof Soyinka and the scientists you quoted, they all want to be the best at what they do.
Being a billionaire out of it is just an added bonus. You'd be shocked to know the guy does not know how much his bank balances are. Danjuma was a successful military man and it would not be accurate to be comparing him with Dangote who is always on the lookout for the next business deal. Let everyone strive to be the best they can be, that's my summation!
You're absolutely right
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
emmykk:
the moment you picked fault on dangote and casting poor impression on him.

The moment you compared a world class entreprenuer with an oil block baron who corruptly got oil bloc.and analysing them with your own confusing standard i know your thinking faulty is low.set goals for urself and change this ur thinking.

Everybody in nairaland dont suck like you.

The goat may likely quote me again
Leave me alone,whats your problem? My topic is not for your type,did I invite you to come and comment on my post? You said my thinking faculty is low and my topics keep entering front page even though I'm a new nairaland user,if people don't find my posts worthy of checking out,how would they be checking them out? How many of your own topics have trend or pulled traffic like mine? Cos anything you post doesn't make any sense  lol,ha ha ha,the joke is on you bro,funny raw material,mind you,i don't have your time,I'm not jobless like you,ive got stuffs to do,so stop disturbing me,go and play with your children
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
louie3:
u are talking trash!!!..make e cum dash u all him moni abi..lazy azz,no go make ur own dey there dey bad mouth anoda person 4 him hard earned moni...
I don't see where I mentioned giving money to anyone,or anything relating to that,Oh, you don't understand what I posted,oh,you don't speak English,i can see you posted your comment in pidgin,i should have posted the pidgin version for guys like you to understand what I mean,well,if you feel like what I said about human being should be contented with what we have is wrong,you can keep crying and blaming God for not making Prince Al-Waleed your father,cos I don't even get your point,its totally off the track,well,you don't understand my post
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by sam90s(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2015
So how can you help the poor if you're one of them?
I know at least a foundation set up by Dangote, tell about Danjuma's, I honestly don't know.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2015
sam90s:
So how can you help the poor if you're one of them?
I know at least a foundation set up by Dangote, tell about Danjuma's, I honestly don't know.

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2015
cold:
There's no sense in this write up
Write your own version and let's see how sensible you are
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2015
Lilprincey:
If u ain't talkinq money then conversation qets ßorinq..GOD will also make u rich as them say amen..
Amen,ameen,amin
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Zico5:
Some people re so much intoxicated wt money forgetting that it has no value when u die. Making money is one thing then ability to enjoy it is something else. Money is like idol to some people and they worship it like God. People like Dangote has no money, the only thing that matter is its accumulation. The day the stop pursuing money is when they die. This is my own, the money u cannot enjoy is not ur money but ur idol
You're right sir
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
I concur!

How can one just be rich and not enjoy himself. All he does is acquire more wealth.

Well as for me,,i rather be rich to a particular extent and allow it rest there and enjoy myself.

Not expanding and expanding and at the end i'll die.

So who I come help?
Well said naijaboiy

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by louie3(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I don't see where I mentioned giving money to anyone,or anything relating to that,Oh, you don't understand what I posted,oh,you don't speak English,i can see you posted your comment in pidgin,i should have posted the pidgin version for guys like you to understand what I mean,well,if you feel like what I said about human being should be contented with what we have is wrong,you can keep crying and blaming God for not making Prince Al-Waleed your father,cos I don't even get your point,its totally off the track,well,you don't understand my post
tell dat to those dat have d tym to listen to ur rubbish..4 me i'm outta here.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by kindnyce(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
emog17:
very correct. Dat's how most of these Hausa and Yoruba billionaires made their money. I respect Igbo billionaires a lot cos they hustled for their billions

CHICK...TAKE IT EASY NA..

AM ONLY STATING THE FACTS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business / Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With / AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.