Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Buhari's Timetable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Timetable (810 Views)

National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Timetable by ShineuEye: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Does anyone know the timetable of the incoming Buhari's government?
I want to know when payments of the #5000 and the constant electricity would commence.
Please share the info if you know.
At least when the time comes and he doesn't deliver we can start mass protests. We shouldn't allow ourselves to be taken for granted.
Change should not just be removing one person from Aso Rock and replacing him with another.
Change of personnel is nothing if things remained same.
Re: Buhari's Timetable by DuchessLily(f): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Timetable by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Buhari's Timetable by godlyrichly(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Lol! Its actually important to know how recent the much talked about change will commence. But you have to be patient my dear friend since May 29 has not arrived. The clock of change will start ticking from May 29.

#change

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Timetable by Tattooboy: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Cant wait 4 d electricity thing too. I wish he can tackle electricity along with corruption
Re: Buhari's Timetable by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2015
On your own.

Saibaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Timetable by MKO4ever(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Change is here already, The foreign investors are already doing press up, you can see what happened in the capital market already, so we are already witnessing the beginning of the change
Re: Buhari's Timetable by Rose2014: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2015
ShineuEye:
Does anyone know the timetable of the incoming Buhari's government?
I want to know when payments of the #5000 and the constant electricity would commence.
Please share the info if you know.
At least when the time comes and he doesn't deliver we can start mass protests. We shouldn't allow ourselves to be taken for granted.
Change should not just be removing one person from Aso Rock and replacing him with another.
Change of personnel is nothing if things remained same.

Grabs my chair and sits near op waiting for the 5K alert cool

Also on this sweet timetable is for one naira to equal one dollar and stabilize world oil price.

Who needs popcorn?

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Burberry Bu1387 $110.00 Free Shipping / Orji Uzor Kalu Set To Join APC As His Mother And Brothers Defect / A Brief Summary Of 'PWC REPORT'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.