Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,255 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Doyin Okupe Speaks. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Speaks. (34319 Views)

Doyin Okupe Speaks On Election Postponement/Insecurity Live On Channels. / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Bdemmy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Game right?!

Game is to wish somebody dead.
Game is to squander the country's foreign reserve within six weeks
Game is to hire militants a security to national assets
Game is to deliberately allow Boko Haram cause havoc for 6 years and choose to fight in six weeks to election
Game is to hide somebody's certificate and call him names

Well, you just played yourself and your game drowned you.
Nobody played game with you.

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Champele(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Only inexperienced rascals and ill bred effusively emotive or
misguided individuals will carry on as if a war has just been
won or lost. It was not a war it was a game. Please cool
your temper. Life goes on.
WE WILL BE BACK..........Doyin okupe

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Paschal55(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Waiting for the name changing cerem
ony!!! :DWaiting for the name changing cerem
ony!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by NobleG1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
This same id*iot called Buhari and APC all sorts of names and made it a war. He now changed tune after losing miserably.
He's a very corrupt man and will be jailed soon.
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by symbianDON(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
doyin it is more honorable to simply accept you are a bastard than simply denying you said so. just accept it. it is not the end of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by bodeface: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
How easy for one to loose credibility!
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by sammyj: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
This man is truly a fat bastard!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Werey man. Change am to what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by ayindejimmy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Why didn't you put it like this before the election. Chair! You are truly a fat indomie brain BASTARD. You were the one playing a game. It wasn't a game to Nigerians. It's all about survive. If you had won you won't call it a game
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by snapshot: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
ikwoche:
Okupe on his facebook page.( 20 mins ago)

Firstly I never said if APC survives "call me a bastard" what I said was that " I will change
my name" that is the truth. So the prerogative of changing my name is mine. Bastard is not an alternative. But u can continue to say that if it gives u the kick. I really and truly don't care.
Secondly if I make a prediction it is my right to do so. A prediction is essentially what it is... A forecast or projected statement about the future. It does not have to come to pass.
The Almighty CIA predicted Nigeria will break up after 2015 elections. It took the Godliness and intrinsic humaneness of one man to stop that prediction.
Whatever it is you guys have won an election
that was keenly contested yet you are not satisfied. 12m Nigerians voted for Jonathan while 15m for Buhari. This is nothing to be ashamed of.
We are politicians and in our business we are at liberty to use whatever lawful means we have to try and discourage or put our opponents down. This is why when the game is over we down tools and joke with each others again.
Only inexperienced rascals and ill bred effusively emotive or misguided individuals will carry on as if a war has just been won or lost. It was not a war it was a game. Please cool your temper. Life goes on.
WE WILL BE BACK

https://m.facebook.com/okupedoyin?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fokupedoyin
well said
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Khaytunechi: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bas Dost
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by lozanni(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Test.
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Who hid my comment angry angry angry angry
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by strawberryinc(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
then permit me to rename u as Doyin Bastard Indomie head okupe
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Vickram: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
What a bastard ways of twisting of tongue by Doyin. Ur name still remain that BASTArD

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by TRADELYN: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
franugo:

do u have any comprehensive material on grid computing n how it can be applied in d banking sector?
Sorry, we do not sell other people's project work.

If you patronise us, we will research it for you from start to finish in line with your objectives/aims.

That's why we are different. tongue
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Make I laugh Amebo laugh, eeee! So as #Baba win all of dem don de deny deir comment eh? Nawao
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by ENDTIMES: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
It is what it is: Okupe Na bastard!!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by gbrown(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
ikwoche:
Okupe on his facebook page.( 20 mins ago)

Firstly I never said if APC survives "call me a bastard" what I said was that " I will change
my name" that is the truth. So the prerogative of changing my name is mine. Bastard is not an alternative. But u can continue to say that if it gives u the kick. I really and truly don't care.
Secondly if I make a prediction it is my right to do so. A prediction is essentially what it is... A forecast or projected statement about the future. It does not have to come to pass.
The Almighty CIA predicted Nigeria will break up after 2015 elections. It took the Godliness and intrinsic humaneness of one man to stop that prediction.
Whatever it is you guys have won an election
that was keenly contested yet you are not satisfied. 12m Nigerians voted for Jonathan while 15m for Buhari. This is nothing to be ashamed of.
We are politicians and in our business we are at liberty to use whatever lawful means we have to try and discourage or put our opponents down. This is why when the game is over we down tools and joke with each others again.
Only inexperienced rascals and ill bred effusively emotive or misguided individuals will carry on as if a war has just been won or lost. It was not a war it was a game. Please cool your temper. Life goes on.
WE WILL BE BACK

https://m.facebook.com/okupedoyin?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fokupedoyin
DOYIN OKUPE I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE A BORN BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU DENY WHAT YOU SAID, YOU ARE A SHAMELESS POLITRICKCIAN AND A BASTARD, NO WONDER OBASANJO SACKED YOU UNCEREMONIOUSLY WHEN HE WAS STILL PRESIDENT.
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Lawalkay(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dear Nairalanders, please help me ask Mr Doyin Okupe when is He going to decamp to APC? Alhaji General Mohamadu Buhari is shortling credible candidates for his media department. Mr Okupe should send an SMS to Mr Abati, Mr Fayose ( d only governor that rule Ekiti twice but never complete each tenure), Mr Akpabio sorry Senator Akpabio and Mrs PEJ telling them to submit their CV. I will put a word for them to my CIC President elect. Signed. Alhaji Lai Mohammed. APC Pub. Secretary. NB Mr Femi Fani Kayode ealier today saw the advert on APC website and apply. I am already discussing with His excellency on him been consider for d post of Mr Labaran Maku as from May 30th 2015. What a way to start with our party slogan. APC......Change.
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by franugo(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
TRADELYN:

Sorry, we do not sell other people's project work.

If you patronise us, we will research it for you from start to finish in line with your objectives/aims.

That's why we are different. tongue

u deliberately misunderstood megrincheesy Okay how much is ur patronage fee
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by danla44(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
BASTARD.
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by ajealadick(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
It think he is right, the political game has been played and he conceded defeat. Let's be good sportsmen and let him live with his shame.
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by TRADELYN: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
franugo:

u deliberately misunderstood megrincheesy Okay how much is ur patronage fee

No! I didn't.

Well, project fee varies as it depends on so many factors.

Kindly email us the project details and we will be glad to cost it.
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Ganjafama(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm..... politicians are human beings....
Peps ar bashing n insulting hym bt he is getting paid n richer Dan many dt ar still bent on abusein him n even his family
wi all kno he screwed up bt lets just forget abT hym n move on...
hym don even gain more attention Dan Jega self..
Is it that you can't "him"? Or maybe you wanted to spell "hymn". Na wa oo!
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by yemluc: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mtcheew......Bastard son of Okupe
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
It was all a game to him. No wonder they lost badly.
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Ayima: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hahahaha, my one and only friend Doyin i say go and die!!!!!!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Why hide my comment on here? Some people are OKUPE in this forum. e.g the Mods.
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by SLYBABA(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bastard Doyin Okupe!
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Khaytunechi: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bruh,, you're a bastard.. You didn't make no 'prediction',, it was more of an assertion.. You sounded c.ocksure and convinced,, then backed up Ur 'assertion' with a promised action if and when it fails.. And now your assertion failed bruh.. just change Ur name already.. And while you're at it,, try burn some fats off Ur head,, and get Urself a decent brain,, even if it's that of a cat.. Fecking Bastard..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan At Dickson Seriaki's Re-election Campaign (photos) / Gunshots As ISWAP Fighters Ambush Soldiers On Mission To Secure Politicians / Ruth Ogunleye: Army To Investigate Alleged Maltreatment Of Female Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.