Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

CIA Predicted Nigeria Will Break Up After 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CIA Predicted Nigeria Will Break Up After 2015 Elections (823 Views)

Must Read: How A Political Analyst Expertly Predicted Nigeria's Present Quagmire / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / CIA Predicted Nigeria Will Break Up After 2015 Elections, It Took GEJ To Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CIA Predicted Nigeria Will Break Up After 2015 Elections by webman222: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Media aide to President Jonathan, Doyin Okupe says he never said anyone should call him a
bastard if the APC won the elections and also said it took the humanness of president
Jonathan to stop CIA's prediction that Nigeria will break up after the 2015 elections. What he
posted on Facebook below...

Firstly I never said if APC survives "call me a bastard" what I said was that " I will change my name" that is the truth. So the
prerogative of changing my name is mine.
Bastard is not an alternative. But u can continue to say that if it gives u the kick. I really and truly don't care.

The Almighty CIA predicted Nigeria will break up after 2015 elections. It took the Godliness and intrinsic humaneness of one man to stop that prediction.

Whatever it is you guys have won an election that was keenly contested yet you are not satisfied. 12m Nigerians voted for Jonathan while 15m for Buhari. This is nothing to be ashamed of.

We are politicians and in our business we are at liberty to use whatever lawful means we have to try and discourage or put our opponents down. This is why when the game is over we down
tools and joke with each other again.

Only inexperienced rascals and ill bred effusively.emotive or misguided individuals will carry on as if a war has just been won or lost. It was not a war it was a game. Please cool your temper. Life goes on. WE WILL BE BACK

Source : http://africansgist.com/politics/cia-predicted-nigeria-will-break-up-after-2015-elections-it-took-gej-to-stop-it-/
Re: CIA Predicted Nigeria Will Break Up After 2015 Elections by webman222: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Note
Re: CIA Predicted Nigeria Will Break Up After 2015 Elections by Janet101(f): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok
Re: CIA Predicted Nigeria Will Break Up After 2015 Elections by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
vvv
Re: CIA Predicted Nigeria Will Break Up After 2015 Elections by temitemi1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!
Re: CIA Predicted Nigeria Will Break Up After 2015 Elections by otipoju(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Okupe...you have no principles nor personal integrity.

You are a" anywhere belle face"...your team went too far and crosses the lines of civility to the extent of stealing Buharis 's certificate from his file and insisting that he is an illiterate.

Well I doubt if you know the meaning of illiterate...even If you never attended formal school but can read and write...then you are not an illiterate.even in America, there are some who prefer to home schooling to formal institutions.

Your antics were dangerously divisive along two very volatile lines- ethnicity and religion.

I remember you on video saying Nigerians do not deserve new trains because we are not America...this shows how shallow your brain is.

God will judge you and Fani Kayode for all the lives that were lost in this period. I notices that Ruben Abati was a bit more moderate in his utterances.

But you and fani Kayode deserved to be sent into oblivion cause you are the worst breeds of human beings I have ever seen.

At any point in time did you hear Buhari say anything divisive, his personal integrity will not led him do that.even when Jonathan clles him to congratulate him, he was calling Jonathan " your excellency"

Just go and siddon somewhere, your will forever be remembered as an '' ala tenu je" . that is your legacy.

1 Like

Re: CIA Predicted Nigeria Will Break Up After 2015 Elections by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
This man sounds so confused.
Re: CIA Predicted Nigeria Will Break Up After 2015 Elections by DahtzFestjayz: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
CIA ko DBN ni No breakup Thank God for Buhari and Goodluck for accepting defeat.
Re: CIA Predicted Nigeria Will Break Up After 2015 Elections by Arosa(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
The Almighty CIA predicted Nigeria will break up after 2015 elections. It took the Godliness and intrinsic humaneness of one man to stop that prediction.

We are not out of the woods yet, lets just pray that nothing ####### happens. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Never Develop Lagos. Igbo Leader Stole / Win It Like Buhari: 5 Startup Lessons To Take Away From Nigerian Elections.. CNN / Pic Of A Man Spotted Running Away With Ballot Box In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.