Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,959 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Windows 10 Baddest Review And Why It Changes The Game - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Baddest Review And Why It Changes The Game (598 Views)

Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 / The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System / Windows 10 Baddest Review And Why It Changes The Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10 Baddest Review And Why It Changes The Game by binoosmart(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Windows 10 Badest Review: Everything you need
to know! And Why It Changes The Game.
Don't Mind My English I Am A Nigerian So Read On:
Just Of Recent Microsoft launched its latest Windows
operating system - and they have announced again
that they will offer a free upgrade to customers who
have Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Phone for
the year of launched.
Windows 10 has so many features
designed in it which make it easy to use both when
you are tapping a keyboard or swiping a screen.
These Awesome Features Are:
» The same operating system across PC, tablet and
Smartphone.
» A design that automatically adjusts to suit a tablet
or PC Voice-assistant to dictate emails and make
calendar appointments ,
»The return of the popular Start menu
Microsoft's Terry Myerson said: 'Windows 10 is so
much more easy and has great features than the
latest version of Windows. See more on Rollinggist.com www.rollinggist.com/2015/04/windows-10-badest-review-everything-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Make 5k And Above Daily In Online Using VFL / Free Browsing For Visafone And Swift4g / Hp 2000 For Sale Comes With Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.