Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Letter From The Northeast To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From The Northeast To Buhari (30958 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Sunbellar: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Which ministry, commission or a special rehabilitation program be created to handle those in the south east massacred during the civil war?

1 Like

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by discusant: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rexyl:

See the letter, people have started coming out to lobby for benefits. From the letter it looks as if the insurgents created problems for NE for a time like this in order to claim certain benefits. It was stated the day Buhari was announced the president elect everyone began to move freely in a town under the siege of boko haram. It seemed those guys seathed their swords to honour the one they could listen to or who could grant their requests.

Just asking.....
Who does not know that BH was a creation to return power to born to rule? Only ignoramuses did not know.
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Rexyl(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Pdp is boko haram and boko haram is pdp-late Azazi

You mean boko haram will continue? Because majority of those contesting posts even those who have been elected in some States of the North are the same people that rule at least eight years in pdp. I am afraid if those politicians continue in apc with the same old blood moving in the veins.
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rexyl:

See the letter, people have started coming out to lobby for benefits. From the letter it looks as if the insurgents created problems for NE for a time like this in order to claim certain benefits. It was stated the day Buhari was announced the president elect everyone began to move freely in a town under the siege of boko haram. It seemed those guys seathed their swords to honour the one they could listen to or who could grant their requests.

Just asking.....

Boko haram from day one detested a Christian as president
They even asked Buhari to be their negotiator
Have we forgotten that Buhari chastised Jonathan for being hard on boko haram,said they were not terrorist and that Jonathan was killing Muslims ?
so is it rocket science that boko haram activities will subside with their man in power?
They got their wish
If he doesn't impose the type of sharia they want,they may also turn against him
Simple logic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Buhari in 2013

By John Shiklam in Kaduna

Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north.

According to him, unlike the special treatment the federal government gave to the Niger Delta militants, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished.

He said he was not in support of the declaration of state of emergency in the three north-eastern states because President Goodluck Jonathan had failed from the outset in addressing the security situation in the country.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

He can pretend all he wants,the intelligent ones are not fooled
He is a boko haram apologist
So the naive person writing him a letter ought to know his stand not the campaign gimmicks
Una never begin write letters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by discusant: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Pipsland78:

Change from fry pan to fire.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Rexyl(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
babyosisi:

Boko haram from day one detested a Christian as president
They even asked Buhari to be their negotiator
Have we forgotten that Buhari chastised Jonathan for being hard on boko haram,said they were not terrorist and that Jonathan was killing Muslims ?
so is it rocket science that boko haram activities will subside with their man in power?
They got their wish
If he doesn't impose the type of sharia they want,they may also turn against him
Simple logic

We are watching and praying. Just as obj card was torn and shown to the public, what makes boko relevant in the history of Nigeria since few years back is torn today and rendered useless for life.

Just say Amen...

1 Like

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rexyl:

You mean boko haram will continue? Because majority of those contesting posts even those who have been elected in some States of the North are the same people that rule at least eight years in pdp. I am afraid if those politicians continue in apc with the same old blood moving in the veins.
The whole thing is you are being unfair to the northerners. People are dying there and you are here accusing them of killing themselves. So I took you back to Azazi. Who said pdp is boko haram and ended up being bombed. The whole idea is we don't know who they are. Gej said they are in his govt. These same people attempted to kill Buhari here in Kaduna in which your master pretended to be happy that Buhari is alive

1 Like

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Angoni(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Load of rubbish. Foment trouble to make GEJ government ungovernable: promote sharia and raise up Boko Haram insurgency including northern elders undermining initial FG efforts to fight boko haram and parents donating their children as suicide bombers. Then, turn round and complain about the subsequent damage: talking about dogs lapping their own vomitus.

1 Like

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rexyl:

We are watching and praying. Just as obj card was torn and shown to the public, what makes boko relevant in the history of Nigeria since few years back is torn today and rendered useless for life.

Just say Amen...

I say amen
Innocent people are being killed so who wouldn't want it to stop?
If their man winning will stop the killing so be it
Let us watch events
But let no one make the mistake in thinking that Buhari doesn't have a soft spot for boko haram
His words are in print for life,I just quoted a few of them
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Some pple disrupted GEJ's regime so he could be tagged the worst president...Dia is God o! A bird told me some powerful Northerners were behind Boko Haram so they could make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ since he is from the ND, I don't know how true it is. But what you sow, same you'll reap. Quote me anywhere, Nigeria will never ever be one. More strength to GMB and long life to my Hero, GEJ. Now if you've eaten today and you are ready for an e-fight, quote me in a silly manner!

2 Likes

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Rexyl(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

The whole thing is you are being unfair to the northerners. People are dying there and you are here accusing them of killing themselves. So I took you back to Azazi. Who said pdp is boko haram and ended up being bombed. The whole idea is we don't know who they are. Gej said they are in his govt. These same people attempted to kill Buhari here in Kaduna in which your master pretended to be happy that Buhari is alive

Please tell me the people that make up boko haram fighters. I care to agree with you if they are not the people or sons of the soil in your so called boko States. Now they are showing their willingness to surrender, and you want to tell me hands controlling them are no mightier than what you can figure out. I think Jonathan could never have told them to stop and they just begin to stop with the hearts of rejoicing.
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Stupid1ty at its peak. Wouldn't it have been better if they were sent to your region so that Buhari will score 2 goals? Reduce you idi0ts number and gain the desired votes? If Buhari created then why did GEJ ignore them and waited until 6 weeks to election before he commenced fighting boko haram?

Like I said earlier, suicide is easy to commit. Or go to cameroon.

Pdp is boko haram and boko haram is pdp-late Azazi
"Reduce you idiots number", now you are referring to the pple of ND as idiots. He never called your people names. Pple like you break my heart when I think about the future of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by pazienza(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
If Boko Haram suddenly ends under Buhari era, then we would know for sure that he is a terrorist and was behind them and has merely given his boys a stand down order.

If he fails to stop Boko Haram, then we know that he is an illiterate senile and clueless one, not competent enough to lead the country.

So either way, it's a lose - lose situation for Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rexyl:

Please tell me the people that make up boko haram fighters. I care to agree with you if they are not the people or sons of the soil in your so called boko States.
Gej said it himself. He said they are his siblings. See I don't argue with people if I know that I'm wrong
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Felixsun20:
"Reduce you idiots number", now you are referring to the pple of ND as idiots. He never called your people names. Pple like you break my heart when I think about the future of Nigeria.
Mr true Nigerian but you are okay with people getting killed and displaced while you are here accusing them of killing themselves.
I salute your patriotism
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Nazeeboy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
My fellow Northeners I'm feeling your pain too and understand your grievances towards the insurgency that plague your region. But remember that the General is not only meant for you he is not the president-elect of North eastern Nigeria but the president-elect of the whole Nigeria as one nation. So please don't expect too much from the General but I'm sure Baba will do his best to see through every regoin's issues and problems.
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Rexyl(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Gej said it himself. He said they are his siblings. See I don't argue with people if I know that I'm wrong

And at the same time we know those who said massive attacks on boko haram was an attempt to decimate the North... and that boko haram are the freedom fighters... Now those are the ones to be heads of the incoming administration. Who is fooling who?
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
LewisO:

[i][color=#000033]l am so silly and need help, l just got out of yaba left, my brain is demented and damaged, l am jobless and frustrated

Take ur medications and buzz off undecided undecided
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by LewisO: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
shinejackie:

I am so stüpid to *yawned on a reasonable post like that.

The doctor tested too many drugs on me today.

1 Like

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=LewisO post=32346942][/quote].

keep taking your medications, it will help ur damaged brain. angry
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by LewisO: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
shinejackie:

keep taking your medications, it will help ur damaged brain. angry

1 Like

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by LewisO: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
shinejackie:

[s] Take ur medications and buzz off undecided undecided[/s]
U are too daft u need a brain transplant. undecided

1 Like

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
LewisO:

l am a daft, a goof, l will keep taking my medications and need a brain transplant. undecided
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by cocokiller1(f): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
lol
lets watch events unfold
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by LewisO: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
shinejackie:

I am a big f00l, hence forth i will keep taking my medications, it will help me renew my damaged brain.

1 Like

Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
LewisO:
l am a daft, goof, an e-rat,confused and demented teenager, see my profile pics, l have bipolar and schizophrenia, don't blame me too much, l wish l can get normal again
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by LewisO: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
shinejackie:
I am the dumbest guy on Nairaland to have type such.
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
LewisO:
l am the dumbest, silliest, demented e-rat on nairaland
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by LewisO: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
shinejackie:
Don't take my f00lish comments serious, i have an empty skull.

If i am twice as smarter as i am now, i did be absolutely silly!
Re: Letter From The Northeast To Buhari by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
LewisO:
Don't take my f00lish comments serious, i have an empty skull.

If i am twice as smarter as i am now, i did be absolutely silly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap / Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.