Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,060 members, 7,933,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:08 AM

The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships (57611 Views)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by thelastmediator: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lie number 3 is just so annoying. Even when it's apparent that the guy wants more, they will still deny it.
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
eschewevil91:
op, y would u ask questions you know the answers to?u actually arevencouraging her to lie. itsnt ur biz too. ! just know ur limits and mind ur biz if u do not wantobb told lies. if ur being with her is dependent on age,last tym she had sex,and all d rubbish questions ,d3n u're not worth being with. learn to be rational
no mature guy asks these set of questions because he wants an answer talk less of an honest answer. we ask because we want to know how open she is willing to be with us.
if I ask a girl and she lies then as a guy I should know that you have to watch your back.
if I ask her and she says she's not telling then as a guy I should know she's not completely into u and can leave 'with her pride intact' anytime.
if I ask and she tells me the truth only a foolish gut would hurt a lady who trusts u enough with her innermost secrets.

remember I said only mature guys should be told the truth. and finally we do not ask cos we are seeking knowledge we don't know but simply to know how she wants to play the game with u...

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
lol
well i'll have to check again to see the ones i lie about!
lol...don't bother checking...if a girl didn't lie about any of those I'd do anything in my power to wife her...it's normal to me tho...
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by inosend: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sometimes I wonder what lie(s) eve might have told adam to get him to eat from the forbidden tree.

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by meforyou1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Girls lie about everything under the sun
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by niceguy7(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
That AGE axpekt is very tru.....they cn lie eehn... sad
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by liquidmetall: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=32355516]

No.
I can't smell it.

Who are the people with 5yrs experience that I advised mbok?

BTW, some of us have the gift of giving advice.

Some of us also got married very-very early in life.

It's not 'bout how long but how well.

Gift of advice Kwa

Is that also among the gift of the holyspirit??

Some times its about how long when it comes to marriage

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
some aren't true lala! angry
everyone tells lies, so we must surely lie.
men lie too, more than women. their lies can even kill.
no offense.

Hummm.. seems u r guilty as charged. lol.
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
sanbells:
here we go again...overrated talk about girls!how about the guys,i think they're the first class liers,take the speck off ur eyes first den talk about d girls later..

Have u forgotten the saying?... ladies first.
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by danbrowndmf(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

No.
I can't smell it.

Who are the people with 5yrs experience that I advised mbok?

BTW, some of us have the gift of giving advice.

Some of us also got married very-very early in life.

It's not 'bout how long but how well.

hahaha
Shey you senior me? tongue

Tahh i dy Mad to senior you ni.sad

Sweet Young Boy Like Me.cheesy
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by eschewevil91(f): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
coolbibz:

Maybe age doesn't count in an amorous relationship with the opposite sex, but you definitely have to know what it is you are getting into.
In a serious relationship, those things are matters of concern. There is no minding your business— Your business becomes our business, except if ofcourse, beknownst to both parties, they are only out to pass time with each other ephemerally.

Just thought it right to put things to perspective. Nobody wants to marry an overly coquettish gynohumanoid, a.k.a public toilet.

no matter how much i'm into a guy,i dnt just go abt asking some questions and prying unnecessarily and as long as an answer to a question isnt going to affect my happiness on the long run,y ask? i don't care how many gals a guy has slept with,y shuld he care abt mine. i think we need to start being realistic. u think a "public toilet" will tell u she is a public toilet? u think if she's desperate she wuldnt lie abt her age? ... get realistic
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.360nobs.com/2015/04/the-7-best-lies-women-tell-in-relationships/

Disclaimer: I'm not the writer of this article

But the writer couldn't have been wrong with all these assertions.
But a man asking a babe about the last point, shouldn't expect an honest answer.. How could a lady that has been with over 7 guys tell you the truth, she would either say you are the 2nd or the 3rd...

So do you agree with the writer?

I'm expecting a counter thread from the ladies, a well articulated counter thread. Lol

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by tylesh(f): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no offense.
Please, tell them grin
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by danbrowndmf(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
pinkycute:
You think so ?

*jus watching and listerning to If Luv is a crime by 2face*
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
The lie of a woiman can be likened to a viper's poison
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by subbieD(f): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmmmm,Ds is strange, Aw come I'm innocent here.....kudos to me undecided
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
I have tried everything to avoid this because of diseases flying around. I will think about it.
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
Approximately 24, by my next birthday I would be 24. tongue
Hi, old mama! cool
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by patostation(m): 1:58am On Apr 05, 2015
"He is my uncle". By the, she is referring to her sugar daddy.

"I have missed my period" She wants to gauge the extent of your commitment and responsibility.

Just another lie!
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Aystarz: 5:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I don't lie about my age.
Very proud of my age and how far I have come. grin

Why shall I lie?
Why should he even ask gaan?

Instead of lying, I have a habit of saying "that's classified" or jokingly ask "e concern youuu?"

If e no concern us, why d tori naw? LoL
ML ladies ain't the Nigerian Ladies you see everyday, they prolly reside in the extraterrestrials, so they don't tell all these lies dem counterparts here are sharing....
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Collins87: 6:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Some girls would say they have done all these.
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by katunboy: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2015
Lie na lie dough,but wht if u c (I SO MUCH love U) frm ur girls's sent msg 2 anoda guy $ yet claiming she iz jst pullinng d guy..wht do u tink?.
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by lekwas: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmmn, this post cannot be complete without also sharing lies that guys tell in relationship.

If these are what girls say only, then they are not serious, what about guy telling a girl he is single when he has family abroad?

Both men and women should desist from telling lies and spreading falsehood.

Happy Easter All
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Tobiustobius: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2015
All these rando dudes that think women should jump through hoops to have them... Why would any sane person, apropos of nothing, ask another person about the last time they had sex? Why not ask about underwear size too? undecided
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by justmag(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2015
8. I LOVE YOU.
9. YOU R THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD.
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Harinholar(f): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2015
RickRichards:
Women can lie! A girl once said we were just friends, and I was cool with it. But now she's all over me, and what's worse is she's been calling herself my girlfriend. All because of money. Smh
Abeg, what's this thread about again?
how are u so sure itz becos of ur 'money'..Love exist
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by favronke: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Na guys dey make dem lie
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Carp101: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2015
RickRichards:
Women can lie! A girl once said we were just friends, and I was cool with it. But now she's all over me, and what's worse is she's been calling herself my girlfriend. All because of money. Smh
Abeg, what's this thread about again?
hehehe. Ur own story is much better than mine. A girl once asked me to buy her a phone and she's my girlfriend. Trying to deceive me in public. I laughed and said babe, you know i'm not one of the mugus in your life. Would you stop calling me your bf?

Now she's stopped talking to me and told one of her friends i was smart. Hehe.
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Harinholar(f): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2015
No 1 is a saint...
Re: The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Edusouls(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no offense.
shut up, men lie but with no comparison to women's own, women get intuition to lie from the devil himself, wich makes their lie seems like truth, and blends with deceit.. Satan blends perfectly with the body of a woman thats why women behave satanic...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.