Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Starting An eCommerce Business In Nigeria? Bring Quality Or Backoff! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Starting An eCommerce Business In Nigeria? Bring Quality Or Backoff! (416 Views)

Build An Ecommerce Website Like Alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com / How To Create An Ecommerce Store / QUALITY OR QUANTITY - THE CONTENT OF YOUR BLOG MATTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting An eCommerce Business In Nigeria? Bring Quality Or Backoff! by jasedu60: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
It saddens me to hear/read about people's pain and anguish in using Nigeria online stores and Malls.

With over 70million internet users, every internet business has almost a better change than a 50/50 chance of surviving with super-normal profit.

However, concluding from my last 3months research, I came to understand the Nigeria eCommerce is not as good as it could be, most of the articles and complaints read made me feel like, “we” are killing Nigeria - all over again.

I mean, this is not a government outfit, and yet we can't run it efficiently. What right do we have to crucify the government or complain about a ruler of 185million people of different orientation and believe. The Nigeria eCommerce client or end users are about 70million with one simple believe.

Order, Deliver, Complain/Comment.

While this should be the case, most Nigerians languishes in pain and heartache of anticipation of their deliveries, months after placing order, and in most cases, have no right to complain, they simply can comment and the eStores only post the positive feedbacks (of course, I will do the same). Some stores will cajole users to make purchase and then become unreachable. Most of them are unreachable when you call using an UNKNOWN number.

90% of the Shops I researched; lost the UNKNOWN Number test I performed; they simply didn’t answer the call. I mean, why would I want to avoid any call if I am doing a clean business? Isn’t business defined the same way in Nigeria? Because back in UK, I was thought; (1 customer lost is equal to 250 unseen customers and 250 unseen customers is equal to 250 times 250). Obviously my PHD lecturer may be wrong, I mean; He is human.

This is my honest opinion, Now that I found a way to fix the heartache.

Do not Pay any company in Nigeria that doesn't accept "WowPay", because with WowPay, you can dispute your transactions up to 1month after the order/delivery {based on the company's refund policies}, you simply don't have to worry about paying online or about the person/company you are paying, "EVEN IF YOU ARE PAYING ON DELIVERY" - Some companies sell fake (I'm not saying JUMIA does), so you know you have up to 1 month {based on the company's refund policies} to use the item and you know you don't have to exchange physical cash as well as, having the confidence you can get your money back if something goes wrong.

If anyone you pay through WowPay refuse to pick your call or delay your order, simply "Dispute the Transaction" you can get up to full refund within 72hour of initiating a dispute.

With WowPay, you are simply safer, just ask the company if they accept WowPay or tell them you'll only pay via WowPay, simple!

[size=14pt]Signup Now: [/size]
https://WowPay.com

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Make Visitors Stay Longer On Your Blog / Novice / Website Design You Would Ever Need To Drive Your Business And Boost Your Profit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.