Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,133 members, 7,887,269 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc (1291 Views)

Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by 01emek(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Its all started 2weeks ago when i decided to quit the relationship due to some problems.

This girl no sabi cook at all, i don they endure am e don tay. Una don see where person dey put salt for indomie?? Oneday person go just die for nothing. Dress she no sabi dress, i no dey fit show my friends say na my babe be this tufiaaaa.

Now i decided to put a stop to every thing, only to recieve a text massage from her daddy threatening to turn me into an im'be.cil if i don't call his daugther back.. Since i see that massage, i never be my self.. Pls advice me....
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by SleekyP(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
angry
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Show ur people the side of the compound where u'll like to be buried because, u're a[size=56pt]Goner..[/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bera call ur babe back
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by agohmamuda(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
tell the girl that u're an Ogbanje and that ur dad is a Pastor. she'll relay d msg to her dad.

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by Vivly(f): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
You don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by Enegod(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
we'll put you in prayers

1 Like

Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by Vivly(f): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Next time, before you ask a girl out, run a background check + Family history + possible reaction to a breakup.
Probably in your next life sha, if you don't call the girl because imbe no be easy thing.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by absoluteSuccess: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nobody can turn you to becile if the man turn you to inbecile, you have to do sonthing.
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by njuwo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
01emek:
Its all started 2weeks ago when i decided to quit the relationship due to some problems.

This girl no sabi cook at all, i don they endure am e don tay. Una don see where person dey put salt for indomie?? Oneday person go just die for nothing. Dress she no sabi dress, i no dey fit show my friends say na my babe be this tufiaaaa.

Now i decided to put a stop to every thing, only to recieve a text massage from her daddy threatening to turn me into an im'be.cil if i don't call his daugther back.. Since i see that massage, i never be my self.. Pls advice me....
Wetin come give you the kick to spin am for the first place. You blind when you dey talk to her to be your babe and now you don heal?
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by njuwo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
01emek:

Na learn them dey learn to be self. You never hear of the word learn to be yourself. As you see the message so, to be yourself back just start to dey learn to be yourself, you go be yourself again. But by way, all these your complain about the girl so na wa o. Wetin come give you the kick to spin the girl for the first place when you see say she no sabi dress. You blind when you dey talk to her to be your babe and now you don heal?
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin. i fear dis pple with their daughters ehn, one was liking me then i jst told her "è mi o fè kun o ".

anyways u better call her back , wen u dey toast her u no knw ?

1 Like

Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lol,when u dey Chop her pomo,u no sabi say u no sabi sey she get all this problem.U don Chop pomo tires now,u won kon leave d babe.the curse wey u go receive put on Armani suit and Gucci shoe
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by naijaboiy: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
And when he turns you to an imbecíle who would then be with his daughter? undecided
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by Houseofglam7(f): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chai!
Your own don finish!

Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by mirexxx(f): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by Jeetkool(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vivly:
You don enter one chance
Exactly
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Likes pole attract, guy why are you now tired od the relationship, Abi you don upgrade?
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
2 weeks fasting and prayer cheesy cheesy
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
And when he turns you to an imbecíle who would then be with his daughter? undecided
the guy deserves it,he Chop free pomo finishel,he won con wash hand
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by cozy7(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
When u were sapping all d juice off d innocent girl, she was fine abi? Now, she's got no life in her, u now see she's this and that.
If I'm d dad, I'd rather turn u to a drum. Since that's what u take my daughter for.
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by georgementday(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tel d girl dat u now a member of mountain of fire and miracles
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
I beg hm just they brag .....u had be a first class fool to call her back
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by 01emek(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Show ur people the side of the compound where u'll like to be buried because, u're a[size=56pt]Goner..[/size]
guy why dey make me fear na? Advice me na
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by 01emek(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Bera call ur babe back
is that the best way out? I want again abeg!!!!
Re: I Told Her Its Over, And Now I Got A Massage From Her Father Who Is A Native Doc by 01emek(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vivly:
Next time, before you ask a girl out, run a background check + Family history + possible reaction to a breakup.
Probably in your next life sha, if you don't call the girl because imbe no be easy thing.
pls what is the best possible way out?

(1) (Reply)

When Your Purported Friend Forgets Your Name / Father Impregnates 10 Year Old Daughter And Ran Away :( / Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.