Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,971 members, 7,942,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates (18176 Views)

Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / IBB Shuns Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections In Niger / Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections Will Be Peaceful - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Omotall(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sai Buhari
Sai ajimobi
Sai,Apc
no worry Me and my family na Gov AJIMOBI OF OYO STATE WE GO VOTE FOR

teamajimobirocks cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tosinayoko:
u r the one to cover ur face in shame. Ungrateful tribe, ur days r numbered in Lagos

Anymore insult from you, and I will give quit notice to the wretched ungrateful yoruba tenants in my house, who can't even pay their rents.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by chrisviral(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bevista:
Naturally Boss!

Vote Umana Okon Umana (APC) for Akwa Ibom State governor. We need to wrestle Akwa Ibom from the machinations of the Akpabios, and crumble their evil dynasty once and for all.

Wake up, Akwa Ibom is PDP locked down!
Akpabio had laid a wonderful foundation, Appreciate for once!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Well, Buhari the status quo remains. you are not Nigerian leader. you are Hausa/yorubas leader and these are the people that will vote your candidates.
u r good as rat.... U igbos re irrelevant
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Moheat(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Sai El rufai! No need for story here...

The governorship election would simply be a replay of the presidential election, if anything would change it would be in favor of APC.

E go be you like film trick.
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Bevista: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
chrisviral:
Wake up, Akwa Ibom is PDP locked down!
Akpabio had laid a wonderful foundation, Appreciate for once!
Aso Rock was locked down as at 1 week ago. Go figure!
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Raiders: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
May19:

Pls I hope u are not referring to APC as opposition?

Wake up its 8:00AM already!
anything other than PDP will be fine for me in Delta state. PDP has destroy delta and have produce the worse governor like Ibori and his brother Uduaghan. We deserve better in delta state
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by tsdarkside(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
he his doing the right thing.....surrounding himself,with people ,he can trust...it will make his job easier for him....the general says,WE OBEY.....

SAI General Muhammadu Godwin Okechukwu Babatunde Oluwafunmilayo Buhari
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by FreeGlobe(f): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tosinayoko:
u r good as rat.... U igbos re irrelevant
I wish yorubas Goodluck as they wallow in pepetual slavery
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by otr1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:
As much as I love Buhari, we ll have to disagree on ds..I am not voting for an APC governor here in kwara state..An APC governor dat will be controlled by Bukola saraki? An APC governor that cannot fart without informing Bukola Saraki? NO,,NEVER..

Even Buhari wey I vote for during presidential election, Na candidate I vote, no be party. angry
Don't waste your vote on Ajibola. He will lose. You heard it from me first
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
mobuch:

Anymore insult from you, and I will give quit notice to the wretched ungrateful yoruba tenants in my house, who can't even pay their rents.
u wish! Yoruba region is well develop so we dont need go to ur village region.even few dat re in the east due to work nd wat a view,leave dr as kings. Unlike d barra tribe littering around d yoruba n hausa region yet dey despise us. I hate igbo with all might
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by metorichmond(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mr. President Elect sir, if it was for party interest walahi Nigerians wouldn't hv voted for you, rather ur personality, in like manner we gona vote personalities n not party come Saturday either KOWA, LP, APGA, etc. Gone r the days of party sentiments.
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by ocelot2006(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bevista:
I bear you no grudge bro. But I believe you & ur family are in the minority right now.

Probably in the minority party nationally, but within Akwa Ibom? Nope. Don't think APC ' S success in the presidential polls will automatically translate to a smooth ride to govt house, Uyo. The PDP transformed this great state from a backwater village to the fastest growing state in the ND and SS. We are NOT going to replace the winning formula for the APC. Not on our watch. PDP will take the day.
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Ayomivic(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:
As much as I love Buhari, we ll have to disagree on ds..I am not voting for an APC governor here in kwara state..An APC governor dat will be controlled by Bukola saraki? An APC governor that cannot fart without informing Bukola Saraki? NO,,NEVER..

Even Buhari wey I vote for during presidential election, Na candidate I vote, no be party. angry

Tell them o, we don't vote for party we vote for personality

in kwara we are tired of Bukola.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by midolian(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
otr1:

Don't waste your vote on Ajibola. He will lose. You heard it from me first
you may be right..I am not saying he will win..All I am saying is "Kwara deserves better than a governor that dances to the tune of a so called "LEADER" all of the time..I luv Fatai buh I luv kwara more..And I ld rada not vote than vote Fatai
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by akins56(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Northern PDP candidates in another trouble, the boss has spoken ! Sai el rufai !
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by tony9k: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
mobuch:

Am so shocked a lady is saying all these; I won't be surprised if u r still roaming d streets hunting for a husband. Shame on you, bigot.

You should appraise her comment based on its objectivity or otherwise and not link it to her marital status. Your comment would appear to show that you are living many centuries ago. Is it a sin not to be married or does marriage confer any special status on a lady? Pls wake up, we are in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by VickyRotex(f): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:

Thank you!!! Been telling people that, There is Buhari, and there is APC!!!
Buhari's personality made many people vote for him and not his party. And he shouldn't expect people to vote for all APC candidates across the nation.

That said, so in Kwara, do you wanna vote in my Uncle? (PDP) smiley
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tosinayoko:
u wish! Yoruba region is well develop so we dont need go to ur village region.even few dat re in the east due to work nd wat a view,leave dr as kings. Unlike d barra tribe littering around d yoruba n hausa region yet dey despise us. I hate igbo with all might

May that hatred give u stroke, ediot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by tsdarkside(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:

you should think twice....you must help him to do his job well...govenors are a big problem in nigeria,,,

a govenor that is wearing rolex and driving expensive cars....i would not trust...in nigeria we have the mentality of admiring thiefs,not understanding,its YOUR money they are using...MUST STOP...
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I wish yorubas Goodluck as they wallow in pepetual slavery
foooooool.... Whose tribe is the slave here? Since 1960 ur tribe av bin unable to produce president nd vp and u ll never. Ur tribe is d slave here even okorocha knows dat. If ur people dont come to the west or north to beg for daily bread dey cant b fulfilled. Ow many yorubas do u see in ur village region apart from corpers. U region is as backward as burundi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2015

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by prosper(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:
bye bye jimi agbaje. Lagos will never fall into the hands of bode George's stooge.

Akin ambode we know
Jimi the free wi-fi guy we don't know.

Jimi agbaje doesn't even pay his taxes for crying out loud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCXZqywM6Xw
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by stonemind(f): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:
believe me, he is..So much undeserved importance has bn attached to him since the demise of his father.

hmmm
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by luckman20(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:

A typical GEJites using APC broom
We're voting APC
SAI MAIGIDA
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by midolian(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
VickyRotex:

Thank you!!! Been telling people that, There is Buhari, and there is APC!!!
Buhari's personality made many people vote for him and not his party. And he shouldn't expect people to vote for all APC candidates across the nation.

That said, so in Kwara, do you wanna vote in my Uncle? (PDP) smiley
Oh for sure..the workers of kwara want a change of government. And I am sure majority of them will vote for Ajibola. The only problem we ll be having is with those with political appointment..All of them wld want to deliver their ward so that they can get more juicy aappointments..and that ll lead to massive brainswashing of the grassroot.
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by M4gunners: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Raiders:
I wish the opposition will win my state Delta State. We really need change in Delta State. Its really sad there is no strong opposition candidate in Delta state that can defeat PDP. Ifeanyi Okowa is another Ibori boy and might be worse than Gov. Uduaghan. We are tired of Ibori and his cronies ruling us for the past 16 years in Delta state
You must be high on something. Did Ifeanyi sands like Ibori in ur ear?The first Igbo speaking Man to take over affairs of Delta State. He will definitely do well.
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by abduljabbar4(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
kidakute:
in as much as it is o.i cant vote for the apc in lagos state.because the yung man for apc is been controlled by tinubu.so me wil go for jimi agbaje. WE WANT CHANGE IN LAGOS STATE.PDP change!!!
Slogan thieves
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by midolian(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
luckman20:

A typical GEJites using APC broom
We're voting APC
SAI MAIGIDA
its either you ve not bn active on nairaland or you are new on nairaland..you can check my last 200posts to confirm I am for Buhari and not APC..I am neither for PDP..I only want the best and that's all..I don't vote for party, I vote for candidate's personality.
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Bevista: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
ocelot2006:

Probably in the minority party nationally, but within Akwa Ibom? Nope. Don't think APC ' S success in the presidential polls will automatically translate to a smooth ride to govt house, Uyo. The PDP transformed this great state from a backwater village to the fastest growing state in the ND and SS. We are NOT going to replace the winning formula for the APC. Not on our watch. PDP will take the day.
Who are "WE"? The developmental strides of Akpabio is unmatched, and I have to give credit to where it is due. However, there are a lot of other considerations of self determination at play right now that will work against him.

You also cannot underestimate the factor of not wanting to be in opposition with the center.
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tosinayoko:
foooooool.... Whose tribe is the slave here? Since 1960 ur tribe av bin unable to produce president nd vp and u ll never. Ur tribe is d slave here even okorocha knows dat. If ur people dont come to the west or north to beg for daily bread dey cant b fulfilled. Ow many yorubas do u see in ur village region apart from corpers. U region is as backward as burundi
YOUNG BOY STOP INSULTING PEOPLE HERE!
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by tsdarkside(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
we should just bury pdp,once and for all......we need military-mentality here...OBEY,OR GET LOST...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again / Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde / Juliet Ibekaku-Nwagwu In Trouble Over Funds Diversion - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.