Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Internal Hotness Of The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Internal Hotness Of The Body (2798 Views)

10 Amazing Things The Body Does To Keep Us Alive / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internal Hotness Of The Body by f4ever2015: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
For quite some time now i av been feelin hotness inside my body, It happens in the morning and in the night, d hotness doesnt stop,i sleep n wake up wit it.i av been 2 hospitals n av done series of tests,even Hiv, cultures, thyroid function but d doctors said they cant find anything wrong wit me.one said dat maybe its a psychological thing,that it is all in my head dat maybe i am thinkin 2much but i dont think that is d case.am not feelin sick or anything.am ok physically.its jst d hotness dat am feelin inside.i can function normally.right now i dont know wat 2 do.does anybody know wat i shld do or wat might be d cause?pls advice
Re: Internal Hotness Of The Body by bigl: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Check ur blood sugar level. Try to do fasting blood sugar and also, random blood sugar test.

Though, my dad made mention of somefin like dengue fever
Re: Internal Hotness Of The Body by dunhill20: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
That is called internal heat. That is one of the symptom of a bacterial infection. Sometimes, its difficult to see it through test Need more explanation or solution, whatsapp 08136478517

(1) (Reply)

Your Genotype And Bloodgroup Is Your Life: Know Them Now! / Help: Constant Wet Dreams / News: Woman Gives Birth To Tortoise After Having A 10months Pregnancy.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.