Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? (1234 Views)

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by Monogamy: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari is set to assume the presidential seat on May 29th, 2015. Would you want the "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) to be re-introduced? What are your reasons?

1 Like

Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by Monogamy: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes it should be introduced, cos for the change to be effective, their must be people around to make it work,since the president cannot be in all place at a time. And it will bring about more jobs in the country.

1 Like

Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
If the war doesn't apply to we the citizens I'm okay. I don't want to experience such wickedness
Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by jamex93(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
yea sure

Nigerians needs rough hand

if not we no go obey

its some how

but its just the truth...
Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
yes so far as it doesn't tamper with my fundemental human rights.
Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by Sylverbox(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes oh! Nigerians are too indiscipline. The other day a passenger threw out banana peels from a fast moving bus and it hit my windscreen, I was still very furious when the same idiot suddenly started washing her hands out of the window. I drove close to the bus and gave her the swear of her life! Trust nau she curse me back but the message was passed.
Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by vanilson(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes,we need to imbibe such culture in d younger generation.
Discipline is key
Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by MayorofLagos(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Monogamy:
General Muhammadu Buhari is set to assume the presidential seat on May 29th, 2015. Would you want the "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) to be re-introduced? What are your reasons?

Ooh YES!!

Reason:
Discipline is synonymous with restraint. The voluntary act of self-censorship against outward actions and deeds that cause disorder and stagnate interaction with others, the society or the environnent.

Discipline is groomed into a person in the stages of their upbringing and become the rituals and regimen of their conduct and outward behavior in society.

There are controls by which a society enforces discipline but when the controls break down then individuals feel at liberty to express and act in ways which in ordinary circumstance should be restrained.

Everybody acting at liberty with their urges break down and damage need for healthy and wholesome exchange of ideal and respect and when its pervasive then there is a break down of order, giving rise to chaos, stagnation, regression, ugliness and so on.

To regain order and recover the moral sanity and sense of idealism in society.....a means must be introduced bywhich ignoble acts must be censored.

We are in a position to rid our societies of the ignoble acts of criminals living amongst us and destroying our societies. Bring on WAI!
Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by Wendyslim(f): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Am in support of it. Wai. I still remember that roundabout in kaduna
Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by abduljabbar4(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Ooh YES!!

Reason:
Discipline is synonymous with restraint. The voluntary act of self-censorship against outward actions and deeds that cause disorder and stagnate interaction with others, the society or the environnent.

Discipline is groomed into a person in the stages of their upbringing and become the rituals and regimen of their conduct and outward behavior in society.

There are controls by which a society enforces discipline but when the controls break down then individuals feel at liberty to express and act in ways which in ordinary circumstance should be restrained.

Everybody acting at liberty with their urges break down and damage need for healthy and wholesome exchange of ideal and respect and when its pervasive then there is a break down of order, giving rise to chaos, stagnation, regression, ugliness and so on.

To regain order and recover the moral sanity and sense of idealism in society.....a means must be introduced bywhich ignoble acts must be censored.

We are in a position to rid our societies of the ignoble acts of criminals living amongst us and destroying our societies. Bring on WAI!
Let's know the penality first
Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sylverbox:
Yes oh! Nigerians are too indiscipline. The other day a passenger threw out banana peels from a fast moving bus and it hit my windscreen, I was still very furious when the same idiot suddenly started washing her hands out of the window. I drove close to the bus and gave her the swear of her life! Trust nau she curse me back but the message was passed.
Yes I agree! Just imagine that, throwing banana peels from a moving bus. This will make Nigerians SIT UP! Let fines be attached to every act of indiscipline. Nigerians are stubborn and they need IRON HAND.

1 Like

Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by Monogamy: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
cc OAM4J, Afam4eva, Ikenna351, maclatunji, lalasticlala
Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by IVORY2009(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
If the war doesn't apply to we the citizens I'm okay. I don't want to experience such wickedness

what are you afriad off? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Re: Would You Want The "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI) To Be Re-introduced? by sammieguze(m): 1:01am On Apr 05, 2015
I think it ll be very good.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To My Country? / Should Buhari Make Thieves Like Fani-kayode,fayose,okupe Face Firing Squad / Lagos To Arraign Briton For $8.8m Fraud (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.