Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,324 members, 7,940,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (68279 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Spaxon(f): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
MasterWayne:
fine specimen. tongue
lol
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
olareed:
yea seriosly...and how do we start?...ur digits would do just fine for a start...u can drop them here...asunmogejoolayinka@yahoo.com
Lol, i dnt knw u ar dz serious
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by facealone05(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
You are on ur own bro
God will help u
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by MasterWayne(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
specimen gamma.
classicyung:

Specimen? A or B?
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Bamz(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We didn't help u d day u fuvked her, now u want us 2 help u clear ur conscience...

Shoro Niyen? grin grin

Be nice

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olareed(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

Lol, i dnt knw u ar dz serious
I don't joke when it comes to diamond...it's a precious stone u knw...
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Sammyblaq(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Titiluvly:

Tell him again...Instead of you to control your joystick...you let your joystick to control you....You are solely responsible for your actions...

...cos the joystick is an electronic device
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Akposy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
cococandy:
Her father will kill you tongue

That's how you guys go around spoiling other people's daughters. When you become a father yourself then you will become extra protective of your own daughter. What goes around.....
Dont mind dem...... So annoying.....gigolo!
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by nairalandbuzz(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

First time am hearing this, a 'good arrogant hungry sperm' can stay up to '4.5', ......whr is ur source

Madam, there are reports that some sperms stay up to 4 days... I added my own 0.5 days. If ure not convinced, Google it
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
What is this idiotic fellow want us to do over his stupidity, Had it been she is my daugther,you would habe been dead by now.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice one

Upon all d provocations, u downplayed it to humor...really appreciate...beeen havn a sh1t day cos I had to wrk on easter day....hence decided to. Pour out my frustration using an alternate moniker...apologies again

cao:

Introducing desdichando, the most confused light bulb, keep on shinning. grin
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by sandrahnaub(f): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:
Safe Contain keee

Oyinbooo

I wee be ryt bck to modify. grin

****Modified****

Hehehe, U just dey gbagaun like say na "gbagaun award" we dey do.

ROTFL, dis is rib cracking.

Sowi ooo, I didn't want to yab u ooo. But haba u nor even sabi ur purpose ni?? U still dey suppose

Hehehehe, Did u just learn the word "Suppose" u sha wan dey supposing everything. Lol

Will u stop dt. Ah ahhh, u can lie ooooo. U didn't even think of saying another subject.

Justice ko, Judge niiii. Dat gal don fail be dat ooo.

Hehehehe

*********RE Modified*********

Nwaz u try sha. At least u are good in biology practical. Especially when it comes to reproduction. smiley

The only thing left for you is to start making preps to buy baby cloth, baby food, pampers, toiletries. Etc.

Since u live in a "SAFE contain" , I think u are more than capable.

grin
God, I love u
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by iahmed(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
i have a daughter too you knw!

Right now i feel like

Smashing ur head with a

Bullet

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Gizkid85(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We didn't help u d day u fuvked her, now u want us 2 help u clear ur conscience...

Shoro Niyen? grin grin
oya mi lenuooooo diz guy u funnyoo nice one u cldnt even control ursef now u scared of getting her pregnant omo u don turn papa ngozi b datooo iranu abacha shior for u
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
your matter different abeg!my own is that I'm looking for drug to terminate a month old unplanned assignment.

please I'm serious, I will still confirm from a doctor though.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by funlord(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
@ shadowgwalker u sef no try! U and your nigga neva hear of one invention called condom? Grow up abeg! U no be smally again! Meanwhile that range matter we fit discuss the deal cuz we dey the same town!
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by kinglekan: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
sandrahnaub:
God, I love u

Oh reallyy grin

I love u too baby. *kisses*

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Kingsasian(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
And ur dad is even more brutal than her dad......hmmmm. This na brutality for you.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by deewon56: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
your matter different abeg!my own is that I'm looking for drug to terminate a month old unplanned assignment.

please I'm serious, I will still confirm from a doctor though.
neva terminate a soul,rememba judgement by GOD,LET D CHILD B ALIVE N C WONDERS OF GIFT OF GOD 4 U ND UR FAMILY
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by betterpikinn: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.
I pray someone will do that to your sister too.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
olareed:
I don't joke when it comes to diamond...it's a precious stone u knw...
As in, u gat me reallY LOL
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olareed(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

As in, u gat me reallY LOL
looking forward to having ur digits and then d diamonds in u...
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by elnino3(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.
Blame it on the konji..... Shebi konji is a bastard
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
funlord:
@ shadowgwalker u sef no try! U and your nigga neva hear of one invention called condom? Grow up abeg! U no be smally again! Meanwhile that range matter we fit discuss the deal cuz we dey the same town!
my guy, KwanDom get size oh!KwanDom varies according to the degree of the clitoral -vagina sweety.
well, it irritates me whenever I use it.

funlord, please add me up or call or send a WHATSAPP message or send me a means to reach you so we communicate.
I await your response...

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Mistaarhlohki(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
6days after her menses u straffe d teenager, she is in between been very safe and most likely not to get pregnant so free ur mind.... Just don't phock up like that again...

These days punks like u misuse the love word.... angry
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by bornmekus: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you." This is a super story.Please kindly let us know when the next episode is ready.Meeeeeecheewwww

I think n still believe u join Nolly wood.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by darepoju(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
Right now there's nothing to advise him! let's see the outcome of his what he has done first! if she gets pregnant hmm! if she doesn't he should apologize to her and convince her that he wasn't in his right senses and it was decision he regretted!
mehn! it won't be an easy one o
she must have fallen in love with him
eehyaaah... I really feel for her....
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by DECOtech(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
bqlekan:
i think its a bit immature of you to jump into conlusion.. not suprised sha, many things education cant guarantee you> maturity and proper use of one's brain. you displayed none bro.. good day

So you are in league with the OP. miserable pedophiles

I guess your use of insulting words on people via the internet is a very good sign of maturity and proper education. I know your disgusting type. I will just ignore you.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by rectitude(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
This are the kind of issues we handle on WWW.fixmeblog.com everyone needs a fix
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by nefertitiram: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
You should be expecting a daughter oooo!
6 days after her menstruation (stopped)

Menstruation lasts an average of 4 days.
6+4 is 10days, so u bleeped her on cycle day 10.

Sperm lasts an average of 4 days, female Sperm cells (X) can last up to 5 days.

10+5 is cycle day 15.
Ovulation usually happens on day 14, egg lasts 24 hours.

So by the time she is ovulating, Sperm is waiting to connect the egg!!!

Hehehehe, bros, I priced huggies yesterday o, one carton na 10k plus, SMA gold nko? No go area! You guys can safely practice baby friendly in the safety of ya SAFE container!
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Olaone1: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2015
Nihilist:
17 years old girl no be small girl jor...

OP next time use condom.
Sensible post. More so in a country where an Oba - Alaafin, enjoys them daily. He's 70+

And, Yerima too
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by sofdoc(m): 5:46am On Apr 06, 2015
cutieemperorh:

SOFDOC!!!!!!!!!! Where are u ooooo....

A threat has been detected....

Lolz...
Let's be calm now.
Bae z still faithful grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.