Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (68179 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by kolaaderin: 5:04am On Apr 05, 2015
P
kinglekan:
Safe Contain keee

Oyinbooo

I wee be ryt bck to modify. grin

****Modified****

Hehehe, U just dey gbagaun like say na "gbagaun award" we dey do.

ROTFL, dis is rib cracking.

Sowi ooo, I didn't want to yab u ooo. But haba u nor even sabi ur purpose ni?? U still dey suppose

Hehehehe, Did u just learn the word "Suppose" u sha wan dey supposing everything. Lol

Will u stop dt. Ah ahhh, u can lie ooooo. U didn't even think of saying another subject.

Justice ko, Judge niiii. Dat gal don fail be dat ooo.

Hehehehe

Heeeeeeehheee.... Brighter grammer abi na mind your language. In the Op's language, can we please do Justice to this subject.

Bros, you really messed up and 4 your information 17 is still a minor which I hope u will stay out of jail. Since u are still in university I assumed u are not far fetched from a close age range ! there is no cause for alarm and u do not need to report yourself at the nearest station to avoid story that touches from our men in black.
Pray hard not to have scored the golden goal and forgive urself afterword. I have once experienced a similar schenerio while in my undergraduate days, she came for pre degree program and also 17 ! But while u got it wrong I did a good justice to the scene; I helped her in her studies alone and made her a proper undergraduate before charging my bed at a ripe age of 19 which she is forever greatful and come to think of it, if I don't others will reap where they never sow and for ladies at late teen age curiousity will always push them to it.

My advise, stay away for now U can't help her studies again.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.

All I just want you to do is, if it has resulted in pregnancy, pls pls and pls, get back to us in this same thread to inform us and the happenings that followed... This is gonna be interesting considering that her strict and disciplinarian dad... Patiently waiting like 50 cent.... Pls bro! I'm with you on this one... Sheyb d girl no do fala folo when you dey hit the punanny?! Wa fe ku la le yi..... Hahahahah

4 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Tallesty1(m): 5:11am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
this is serious!
you knew she was a teen
you knew her family
you knew her dad was/is brutal

what got into you?
which demon possessed you?
why would you "all of a sudden" tell her you love her when you knew it was a lie??
why did u have sex with a minor??
Unprotected for that matter??
what if she gets pregnant? you might have STDs too cry

A young girl preparing for waec cry
guy you no try!
I won't blame the young girl! you are an adult and you should have stopped this mess from going down mehn!

lol its really sad and i feel for you
the outcome won't be good o cry
All the I love you we have been hearing/getting from our partners since we started dating are nothing but lies.

Just wait until you are stuck in some sh1t for a while and you will know that none of them fuking loves you.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by p1jiobi: 5:11am On Apr 05, 2015
To ensure she doesn't get pregnant, have unprotected sex with her 2 more times. Afterwards look for a black female goat and insert your joystick into its anus 7 times and u both will be fine.

4 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 05, 2015
kolaaderin:
P

Heeeeeeehheee.... Brighter grammer abi na mind your language. In the Op's language, can we please do Justice to this subject.

Bros, you really messed up and 4 your information 17 is still a minor which I hope u will stay out of jail. Since u are still in university I assumed u are not far fetched from a close age range ! there is no cause for alarm and u do not need to report yourself at the nearest station to avoid story that touches from our men in black.
Pray hard not to have scored the golden goal and forgive urself afterword. I have once experienced a similar schenerio while in my undergraduate days, she came for pre degree program and also 17 ! But while u got it wrong I did a good justice to the scene; I helped her in her studies alone and made her a proper undergraduate before charging my bed at a ripe age of 19 which she is forever greatful and come to think of it, if I don't others will reap where they never soul and for ladies at late teen age curiousity will always push them to it.

My advise, stay away for now U can't help her studies again.

Shut up pervert!!! An average Nigerian guy will do exactly the same thing the guy has done, and I'm sure you'll do the same... From the story, it was the girl dat took the game to him, and he hit it... This post is for every guy that has blamed and accuse the guy... You will all do the same... But you will come here to put comments as if you are Saints... You wan compare the punanny of a sweet 17 to that of a 25 or 26, do you expect the poster to wait for the girl to become 25?! Pls I'm not referring to the ladies that condemned the posters act... I'm so much by your side for condemning him because I understand..... But you must blame the girl too, she took maths to him, d guy rejected, she took English to him again... Haba, if na you nko?...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by onimcee1(m): 5:20am On Apr 05, 2015
You are not feeling guilty for what you did bro, you are only worried about her getting pregnant. Sorry, but its your cross alone. Carry it & don't expect to meet A SIMON OF CYRENE.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Ballotelle(m): 5:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
You deceived a 17yr old girl and had unprotected sex with her!! gaddamnit angry

Go and report yourself to the nearest police station
4get dat tin, all ds sec stdnt don dy Bleep tey tey, d one i meet sm days back as i waz fuckin her she was moaning in enjoyment (meaning she has been doing it 4 a while), no resistance atall

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.

I hope you know this is statutory ra"pe
I am more scared about what diseases you would have passed on to her than pregnancy
How old are you by the way

4 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by AAinEqGuinea: 5:31am On Apr 05, 2015
Ballotelle:
4get dat tin, all ds sec stdnt don dy Bleep tey tey, d one i meet sm days back as i waz fuckin her she was moaning in enjoyment (meaning she has been doing it 4 a while), no resistance atall

Strong qualities of a tutor
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ikennaAO(m): 5:31am On Apr 05, 2015
You violated a minor and possibly may have infected her with STD and your only fear is her father? Guy you must be off you head!

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Generalkorex(m): 5:39am On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We didn't help u d day u fuvked her, now u want us 2 help u clear ur conscience...

Shoro Niyen? grin grin
oya mi le nu o.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Generalkorex(m): 5:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
wats d meanin of shoro niyen
she question niyen
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by pretydiva(f): 5:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Y don't u tk her 2 d hospital 2 carry out d pregnancy test. It's like ur stil a teenager. After having unprotected se.x wif her,y didn't u buy her drugs dat wil prevent her frm getting pregnant. I am against premarital se.x. U should pray n ask God 4 forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by dammytosh: 5:47am On Apr 05, 2015
Ediot

You don't have conscience, you are just scared of getting her pregnant.

You will soon discover that she is not pregnant and make her your s3x machine.

Karma is a bitceh
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by habeebcole: 5:48am On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We didn't help u d day u fuvked her, now u want us 2 help u clear ur conscience...

Shoro Niyen? grin grin
confirm galll

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ceejay80s(m): 5:49am On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Shoro Niyen? grin grin
U are raw

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by tunaguy(m): 5:51am On Apr 05, 2015
lwkm pieces bro just pray she dsnt gv birth to twins... cas u b person p man awedi
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by menix(m): 5:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Nairaland galz jst dey form virginus as if most neva burst frm Jss3...

OP nofin dey happen if u lash her again to Unlash d pregnancy..
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ceejay80s(m): 5:53am On Apr 05, 2015
Op, u are supposed to be in jail by now, pls after u don ask nairalanders question finish, go to the nearest police station and report urself
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by darepoju(m): 5:53am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
this is serious!
you knew she was a teen
you knew her family
you knew her dad was/is brutal

what got into you?
which demon possessed you?
why would you "all of a sudden" tell her you love her when you knew it was a lie??
why did u have sex with a minor??
Unprotected for that matter??
what if she gets pregnant? you might have STDs too cry

A young girl preparing for waec cry
guy you no try!
I won't blame the young girl! you are an adult and you should have stopped this mess from going down mehn!

lol its really sad and i feel for you
the outcome won't be good o cry
so what advice did u give nw....
just criticizing Abi.....
continue , dia ris God
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by tunaguy(m): 5:56am On Apr 05, 2015
go see therapyst better still i be therapyst 50k for form if u no wan stand up fr my office dey tell mi ur p na 15k b dat if u wan con sleep fr bed dey talk to mi na 30k... come do therapy wif mi nd get more gals pregnant
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by temifisayo(f): 5:56am On Apr 05, 2015
your concern is not the girl's virginity u took, not even the fact that she is a minor. you are only worried about pregnancy. this looks like a case of chop n clean mouth. op are u sure u r not showing off the fact that u just had sex with a virgin.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ceejay80s(m): 5:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Jesus rose from the dead today and all of una especially the forum babe dey talk about fúck fùck, hell awaits o!!!!
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by darepoju(m): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2015
sholikay:
Your English has been infected with "ORUBEBECOCCUS, thank God for JEGAQUINE anyway, that made me survive till the end of the write-up.. cheesy . Well just tell God to forgive you, then SIN no more, bro.
hmmmm...so is dat going to bring her virginity back... op think am na... assuming u av a sister dat how would u feel wen some one does that to her...? Abah?
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mentorandfriend(m): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua send me a pm as soon as you see this mention. I will help you out. There is no need joining the blame game.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by san316(m): 6:04am On Apr 05, 2015
It is not your conscience bro, you are afraid that when the girl conceives, ha papa go use u for barbeque.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by clek: 6:08am On Apr 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
kinglekan:
Safe Contain keee

Oyinbooo

I wee be ryt bck to modify. grin

****Modified****

Hehehe, U just dey gbagaun like say na "gbagaun award" we dey do.

ROTFL, dis is rib cracking.

Sowi ooo, I didn't want to yab u ooo. But haba u nor even sabi ur purpose ni?? U still dey suppose

Hehehehe, Did u just learn the word "Suppose" u sha wan dey supposing everything. Lol

Will u stop dt. Ah ahhh, u can lie ooooo. U didn't even think of saying another subject.

Justice ko, Judge niiii. Dat gal don fail be dat ooo.

Hehehehe
You are so hilarious. Still ROTFL

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by askari01: 6:09am On Apr 05, 2015
sorry jare Mr Orubebe...... be happy after nine months ur gonna be a father... hello daddy lagbaja in advance...
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by AAinEqGuinea: 6:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Last thing..

Op, dont take this the wrong way, but re-read your post.. you're still learning. Which shocks me that such a strict Dad would hire you as an English tutor and then trust you with his 17 y.o. daughter. Dads are usually strict about everything, especially who they allow near their daughters. You may have won her father's trust, but it could not have been your English that won him over. I don't come online to officiate English, I can usually glean someone's message. It's not your op that's the dilemma here.

I think the tutor additive to your story is complete b.s. in an attempt to sop pity. Aww the poor tutor was only trying to help cry when he was sudden overtaken by a 17y.o. irresistible and tender "I wuv you". I see why most posters saw past the b.s, the jews are screaming to send yo a.ss straight to jail. What really happened Op? cool

Anyways, good luck @op
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by escohido1(m): 6:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Guy Park well u forget ur conscience wen u day sleep with her so be responsible for delivering outcome. A word they say is enough for dinner wise
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Laredojohn(m): 6:13am On Apr 05, 2015
Op, the fact she is a minor and. Virgin should give you more concern than her being pregnant, u have opened the girl to start having sex, and she will never forget the incidence. Just take the courage and take the girl for pregnancy test and pray for forgiveness and likewise. Beg the girl, then most importantly avoid seeing her in seceret. , see her openly, if u dnt. Want to continue what u started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.