Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church (38285 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by hollandis(f): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
MEILYN:
Jonathan has fulfilled what stupid mission? For almost 6years the 1diot took us for granted and you say he was sent by God? God must be a corrupt and a wicked man if I should agree with this church's logic.

When the righteous rules, the people rejoice. Jonathan's government was the opposite. This church should just shut up and preach what they are supposed to preach.
,for you to outrightly insult God,God will punish you and your family.Your generation will die a miserable death Amen

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by MEILYN(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
liongirl:
just shutup slowpoke
Is that all you have got? You show the sign of illiteracy. Please go and get yourself ready, Buhari's administration won't take education lightly, they are coming hard on illiterates like yourself. Get ready to enrol.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by MEILYN(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
hollandis:

,for you to outrightly insult God,God will punish you and your family.Your generation will die a miserable death Amen
God knows I didn't insult Him. Your wishes for me will only go back to you and your generation in a thousand folds.

God does not answer the prayers of wicked, untrained, ill mannered, sinful, prostitutes like yourself.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by andyanders: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
ORACLE1975:
The whole nigerians give goodlock shue but he decided to us the shue against the power that vote him,now u said he has done what pls let nigerians be we are UPDATED now and 4ever never again will south south rule this nation the only thing thy knew is to keep treatin nigerians with oil pls never forget it was coaco and granut money nigeria use to develop u then how.........time shall judge.

Are you sure you went to school? Trash and grammatical error.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by austine4real(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Am Just passing by

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Gracyel(f): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
saxywale:
All these pastors with diarrhea of the mouth sef. God must be wicked if His assignment for GEJ was to bankrupt Nigeria inclusive of the hardship present in this current dispensation.

Do not speak against the lord's anointed so that you dont incur God's wrath upon yourself. No dey run mouth reach God side o.....Odikwa too risky!!!
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Gracyel(f): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
hollandis:

AMEN!!!
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Ghoxt: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
eleko1:
YES he has fulfilled His own agenda.Got Many Shoes,Ate 4 Billions Naira food in a year and. Still remained clueless.Jona need a deserved rest from all labour.Thank U JOnA for being a gentleman despite his Clueless antecedent
You wouldn't do up to that if you were there. People like you who never appreciate the feat of others do worse when they find them selves in such positions.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Gracyel(f): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

did he make the exam for doctor...?

do we still understand what is a doctor...?

can you imaging,jonathan is a doctor...

and what the hell,is a phd? can jonathan heal someone with ebola??

i ones read a story,about a nigerian man,who learnd doctor in nigeria,and went to spain to sell toilett-paper....

one that didn`t even learn doctor,you dey give the title doctor....how messed-up in the brain,are you.?

we should keep things simpel...a fisherman is a fisherman...a doctor is a doctor....

you give him phd because of what?? how many fishes he caught?

Mumu!!! You better go back to nursery school!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by vislabraye(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
ORACLE1975:
The whole nigerians give goodlock shue but he decided to us the shue against the power that vote him,now u said he has done what pls let nigerians be we are UPDATED now and 4ever never again will south south rule this nation the only thing thy knew is to keep treatin nigerians with oil pls never forget it was coaco and granut money nigeria use to develop u then how.........time shall judge.

And the bigots will nver go far in life..
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by shakiru991(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tell us d assigment dat he do
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by ORACLE1975(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
andyanders:

Are you sure you went to school? Trash and grammatical error.
NO.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by ORACLE1975(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
vislabraye:

And the bigots will nver go far in life..
Thank God u own no LIFE in hand sorry ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by anonimi: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
silami:
Asemota said, “No doubt, President Jonathan had an assignment God wanted him to fulfill. I believe he has fulfilled that assignment and the President-elect also has a specific assignment from God.

Does anyone know of any human being on this earth who is not fulfilling/has fulfilled the assignment God wanted him to fulfill

If there is any such person it means God is not who these charlatans in cassock claim He is? Or is Almighty God no longer in full control of everything?
They will say and do anything to SCAM the gullible folks among us - those whom Christ described as "Poor in the spirit"
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by meetndee(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
tbaba1234:

They rigged Rivers, Awka Ibom, Delta....The difference was just too big.

The difference in kano,kaduna,jigawa,katsina etc was not tøo big. Mtchew
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by edydamsel(f): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
pastor Kumuyi had said earlier that the election will be free and faire and it happen,of a truth you are right sir, i will always love dis church and repect My GEJ for fullfiling the devine will of God
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by KillaBeans(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sycophants at it again......#JonahBeWarned.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by pipiro007(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
[center][/center][left][/left][color=][/color]
silami:
The Deeper Christian Life Ministry has congratulated Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) on his victory at the recent presidential election and praised incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan for conceding defeat.

Buhari of the All Progressives Congress defeated Jonathan, the Peoples Democratic Party candidate, at the polls.

The Church Secretary, Pastor Jerry Asemota, during a media conference at the camp grounds of the church in Ogun State, said Jonathan had accomplished his divine purpose for which he was elected in 2011.

Asemota said, “No doubt, President Jonathan had an assignment God wanted him to fulfill. I believe he has fulfilled that assignment and the President-elect also has a specific assignment from God. The prayer of the church is that he too will know the responsibilities God has given to him for Nigeria without any distraction.

“We wish him well and look forward to him getting things done in order to lift this nation beyond the level where we are now. The nation has been plagued by so many difficulties and problems, but we have been praying. That is the responsibility of the church, and God has been answering our prayers.

“We also pray for the President-elect for God to grant him wisdom and understanding to handle the affairs of this nation from May 29.”

The church secretary noted that past elections were conducted with a high level of desperation. He, therefore, described Jonathan’s swift acceptance of defeat as a significant leap for the nation.

According to him, the transition from one democratic dispensation to another will be smooth because there is no acrimony or infighting in the nation.

“The peace in the nation is occasioned by the sacrifice by an individual who decided that he would not go to the tribunal because he considered it unnecessary. That act cleared all the anxieties and anticipation of party members who were worried about what to do next.

“We thank God for that sacrifice and love for the nation. It is something that we expect the President-elect to also imbibe. For any leader who will lead a nation, sacrifice and love are very important,” Asemota said.

He added that the church would encourage Buhari in his self-declared war on corruption and security reforms, by praying for him. He noted, however, that the desired improvement would not happen overnight. http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-has-fulfilled-gods-assignment-deeper-life/
. God bless naija
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by mpowa(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Ok ok lets take ourselves back to that date when he made the call.

Orubaba makes a scene-Jega keeps delaying final result till evening-Fanatics in the north starts fighting-spreads to other parts of Nigeria-we all hide in our houses-The nation is thrown into civil unrest for as long as it lasts.

Please please lets face it,Jonathan had a choice to reject the outcome and throw the nation into turmoil but he acted maturely and for that WE SAY A BIG THANK YOU even if that does not make him a hero.

Exactly my position, we appreciate what he did by accepting the result immediately and averting CHAOS, but he's NO HERO.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Brightology2(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
D thunder wen fire mohammed,na him go fire ur generation
ORACLE1975:
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by felifeli: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
MEILYN:
Jonathan has fulfilled what stupid mission? For almost 6years the 1diot took us for granted and you say he was sent by God? God must be a corrupt and a wicked man if I should agree with this church's logic.

When the righteous rules, the people rejoice. Jonathan's government was the opposite. This church should just shut up and preach what they are supposed to preach.

You have spoken well. Your God will be a corrupt and wicked man.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Goodmaster: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jonathan has done what most politicians cannot do. He's proved many people wrong. This is a lesson for all Nigerians to learn, especially Gen. Buhari.

GEJ, I HAIL YOU!
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Danfo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
I would say GEJ has fufilled Obasanjo's assignment...
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by sparkleRed(f): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
tbaba1234:

They rigged Rivers, Awka Ibom, Delta....The difference was just too big.

I give exception 2 akwaibom my state and delta those states esp akwaibom is pro pdp am surprise @ ow apc got dat amount sef really

And apc also rigged kano and most of d north

Anyway it's all by gone..happy easter dear
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by tbaba1234: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
sparkleRed:

I give exception 2 akwaibom my state and delta those states esp akwaibom is pro pdp am surprise @ ow apc got dat amount sef really

And apc also rigged kano and most of d north

Anyway it's all by gone..happy easter dear

Kano has 4.1 million registered voters, less than 2 million voted. That is less than 50%.

In rivers, awka ibom and Delta, there was an average of 66%. Very abnormal
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by sparkleRed(f): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
tbaba1234:

Kano has 4.1 million registered voters, less than 2 million voted. That is less than 50%.

In rivers, awka ibom and Delta, there was an average of 66%. Very abnormal

I can only speak 4 akwaibom, 4 nw dat state is locked down pdP...Akpabio has given his all 4 dat state...we don't know about 2mao....
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by tbaba1234: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
sparkleRed:

I can only speak 4 akwaibom, 4 nw dat state is locked down pdP...Akpabio has given his all 4 dat state...we don't know about 2mao....

Maybe, but the figures were inflated.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by MEILYN(m): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
felifeli:

You have spoken well. Your God will be a corrupt and wicked man.
You seem not to understand what I wrote. I only said if God really gave Jonathan the assignment which Jonathan fulfilled in 6Years, it simply means God is a wicked and corrupt man. So what I am trying to say is that God didn't send Jonathan on any assignment, even if He did then we must assume that Jonathan failed and the church is wrong.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Moheat(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
ORACLE1975:

Go school you no gree go! well sha no be your fault even your president elect no gree go school.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by ladon1: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
ORACLE1975:
You shouldn't be making comments like this. God can put anybody from any part of the country to lead this country.
Am not a PDP faithful neither do i appaise the tenure of GEJ as the president of this country but thats not to say the south south don't have credible people that can truly serve this nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister / Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) / LP Gains Massively In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.