Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,016 members, 7,970,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:08 PM

Wordpress Guru Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Guru Needed (576 Views)

Wordpress Guru/showcase------Free premium templates on demand / Wordpress Guru Needed Here / Wordpress Guru, Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Guru Needed by Nairakit(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Can u please state d important of these code in my header? I hope if i delete them its noy gonna cause any problem

Re: Wordpress Guru Needed by dwebdesign(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2015
The first case code line starting with the style tag is for the design of your website, if you delete them, it will alter the website css properties and values, the default browser css will be used on the header. If you delete, it will just affect the any div with a class of adulity and links inside the class.

The second code is a sharethis button code, it will remove the integration of sharethis buttons on your site, if you delete them, you won't be able to share your posts or webpage to social media like Facebook,Twitter ,goolgle plus etc

For further understanding,

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Contact webpage: http://www.1st-website design.com

Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS, JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.
Re: Wordpress Guru Needed by Nairakit(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2015
dwebdesign:
The first case code line starting with the style tag is for the design of your website, if you delete them, it will alter the website css properties and values, the default browser css will be used on the header. If you delete, it will just affect the any div with a class of adulity and links inside the class.

The second code is a sharethis button code, it will remove the integration of sharethis buttons on your site, if you delete them, you won't be able to share your posts or webpage to social media like Facebook,Twitter ,goolgle plus etc

For further understanding,

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Contact webpage: http://www.1st-website design.com

Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS, JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.

Thanks I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Guru Needed by dwebdesign(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2015
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Google Fun Tricks...#copied / Edit Opencart Ecoomerce Site To Suit My Products / How To Have Many Likes On A Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.