Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan (56488 Views)

Ibori Appointed Ministers, Governors, Others While In UK Prison –nwaoboshi / How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark / PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by golddeejay(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
GEJ stole our money to buy our votes. He gave it to the middlemen, who also 'stole' the money from him. But they took us for granted and we showed them our power with our votes. Next, they will know the best way to buy our votes is good governance...give us good road, infrastructure, stable power supply, create employments etc and u get our votes. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by Jossyroyal1: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jman06:
Even APC shared money from the states they control, so it's not Jonathan and the PDP alone. Besides, most of funds used for Jonathan's campaign were gotten from the PDP Presidential campaign fund raiser organized prior to the election.
Bros I carry yansh for ur reasoning o! APC shared money too agreed! but Ifa hear say d money wey PDP share na from presidential campaign fund raiser! Even if GEJ himself say dat to yhu, I expect yhu to give him a resounding slap on his face!

1 Like

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by Jman06(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
halix239:

c dis one, the 500 million they used for campaign, they raised it with their pocket money, u must b a dunce to belief that
seems your foolish self was not there during the PDP Presidential campaign fund raiser when different companies doing business in Nigeria made donations to raise the 500 million you are talking about?
Not saying public fund might not have been spent but even APC is a culprit in that regard. All monies allocated to APC controlled states were spent on Buhari's campaign while developmental projects were grounded in those states. And that's a man that wants to fight corruption! I laugh in Swahili!
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by halix239(f): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Agbonjie:
The only region who also held the money are the greedy West because they need the power by being a running mate, they will succeed the North. But both parties spent our hard earn future money for the campaign.

wot do u mean by both parties, do u think the ruling party pdp ll give a dime to the opposition, u must b dreaming
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by halix239(f): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
shammah1:
How would he have achieve that when northerners hates him because of his religion and also because they want power by all means

the same way the ss especially the s. e hate buhari cos of his tribe n religion
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by halix239(f): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jman06:
seems your foolish self was not there during the PDP Presidential campaign fund raiser when different companies doing business in Nigeria made donations to raise the 500 million you are talking about?
Not saying public fund might not have been spent but even APC is a culprit in that regard. All monies allocated to APC controlled states were spent on Buhari's campaign while developmental projects were grounded in those states. And that's a man that wants to fight corruption! I laugh in Swahili!

i pity u, so u whole heartedly believed them when they came about fake donations to deceive the public, u re so gullible n im sure buhari ll fight corruption with all his might cos he has done that before. so pdp tout, siddon watch
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
And the source said... The Propaganda continues even after winning the election. APC I hail thee.

NB: Leadership Newspaper is owned by APC Chieftain Nda Isaiah

GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by usdam: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
PDP will loose woefully cause the money they spend for all their campaigns are ill gotten. They were using the masses money to campaign for their evil plans, how will that give them victory?
PDP can't buy our conscience anymore.

APC all the way
APC forever
Nigeria sai APC
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by forkadict(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
See as I just open mouth and I no fit close am again.

Jess Christ! Such grand larceny. And these demonically possesses evil things think that all will be well with them Imagine such lawlessness? ??

EVEN IF BUHARI I DOESN'T ACHIEVE ANYTHING TALKING ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE, IF HE CAN ONLY GIVE ME POWER AND RESTORE SANITY IN GOVERNANCE, I'M OK.

2 Likes

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by pharmdudu(f): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
All tis piple callin Chona faluar, wetin yhu don do.... # in d voice of Patience Jonathan. Happy Easter landers
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by forkadict(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
rebranded:
This Jonah make up artist must hate am gan!

So tey the guy paint am lipstick and he still lose election.

Hehehehehehe.
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by tuniski: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
The PDP Campaign coordinators knew for a fact that Jonathan was a bad product which nobody wants to buy

Myriads of Opinion Polls adduced to this fact but Jonathanians were adamant and very obstinate to see the impending catastrophe
losing an election is not the end of the world and u can't make it so. It was a contest for which the majority decided for various reasons to vote buhari. Now we are in the era of sia nigeria president buhari his own honeymoon will soon be over! He should expect equal measure of opposition politics from PDP. I don't envy him cos while nigerians expect a miracle worker, buhari is nothing like that. God bless nigeria as we continue our journey

1 Like

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by xtervaganza(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Blame games...

1 Like

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by ALISMILE(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
brownlord:

If you believe the APC never enticed electorates with money, then you can believe anything.

Jonathan's case got sour because power must return to the north, Incase you did not read the report, the northern governors or senators who are supposed to disburse the ( pocket infrastructure ) money held on to the money in some case some working against the party so as to give victory to the opposition ( the man from their region ).

So you get the gist now? Oh yes and lots of people really wanted the "change" now we have it
To hell wit this ur analysis! I live in the SW! U think money can buy evrybdy! If he truly worked for the masses he wud not ve had to bribe pple to vote for him! So overall he failed the masses and the masses exercised their power against him! Full stop!
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by Sesan2: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
Hehehe. So what we supposed to do with this

IMHO, nobody sabotaged Jonathan's re-election, he did so himself.

What the hell was he thinking when he retained Aba Moro against popular opinion??

What the hell was he thinking when he enlisted FFK as the spokesman of GJCO??

What was he thinking when he made Kashamu the Leader of the party in the SW??

What was he thinking when he made Ahmadu Ali the Chairman of the CO??

What was he thinking when he allowed his wife rain insults on the region with the largest voter population in the country??

Jonathan surrounded himself with the scum of Nigerian politicosphere and when it eventually rained, the umbrella simply couldn't withstand the torrent. He did himself in politically, period.

Jonathan doesn't think.

1 Like

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by ALISMILE(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
tuniski:
losing an election is not the end of the world and u can't make it so. It was a contest for which the majority decided for various reasons to vote buhari. Now we are in the era of sia nigeria president buhari his own honeymoon will soon be over! He should expect equal measure of opposition politics from PDP. I don't envy him cos while nigerians expect a miracle worker, buhari is nothing like that. God bless nigeria as we continue our journey
This is jus hw we get things wrong! Nigerians do nt expect a miracle worker! Nigerians re the easiest set of pple to rule! Does its take miracle to give us POWER, GOOD ROADS and to STOP CURRUPTION? I don't think so! Since GEJ couldn't do all these then let sombdy else try!

1 Like

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by sam90s(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
brownlord:

If you believe the APC never enticed electorates with money, then you can believe anything.

Jonathan's case got sour because power must return to the north, Incase you did not read the report, the northern governors or senators who are supposed to disburse the ( pocket infrastructure ) money held on to the money in some case some working against the party so as to give victory to the opposition ( the man from their region ).

So you get the gist now? Oh yes and lots of people really wanted the "change" now we have it

Don't neglect the fact that this isn't the first time Jonathan is running against that candidate from the North, people do want change, if not Jonathan's camp will have easily won improving on their experience from 4 years ago, that's going by your logic.
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by Okeikpu(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
In ur next life so round ur self wt Muslims and see if the same shitt won't appen to u again tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue He even built more than 10 universities 4those cattle in in the north......⊙︿⊙
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by philips70(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
atlwireles:
Lots of noise after the election. PDP lost because PDP voters did not vote. Looking at the 2011 vs 2015 numbers, PDP core voters did not show up. Enough of this fake analysis.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pepper soup joint analysis. PDP voters did not vote? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by philips70(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
sam90s:

Don't neglect the fact that this isn't the first time Jonathan is running against that candidate from the North, people do want change, if not Jonathan's camp will have easily won improving on their experience from 4 years ago, that's going by your logic.

All these analysis plus most comments here are just mere gists. The whole world knows PDP lost because the only tool they have been using to win elections since 1999 was rendered ineffective by the indefatigable JEGA. The PVC and card readers which they fought with all their lives but failed was their undoing. These guys went to the extent of jamming the card readers in GEJ's polling booth which forced Jega to order use of manual voting. Yet this was not enough as registered number of persons and card collected could not allow them allocate the usual voodoo figures. I will want a situation where Buhari will improve the electoral process better than it is now so that the wishes of Nigerians will be the only determinant to electoral offices.

1 Like

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by atlwireles: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pepper soup joint analysis. PDP voters did not vote? grin grin grin grin grin

Almajiri, pepper soup joint still beats, your 72 virgin seeking analysis.

1 Like

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by philips70(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
atlwireles:

Almajiri, pepper soup joint still beats, your 72 virgin seeking analysis.

Am a Christian and from the SS like you but unlike you that is castrated like the guards in old bini kingdom my brains are still very much intact. Just sit and watch how a government runs in this coming 4 years. Your next president will not rape our foreign reserves to prosecute any elections at least. Nigerians have emphatically said no to a rogue president. Copy that and if you don't like it go see Oshiomhole for further directions.

1 Like

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by Jman06(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
halix239:

i pity u, so u whole heartedly believed them when they came about fake donations to deceive the public, u re so gullible n im sure buhari ll fight corruption with all his might cos he has done that before. so pdp tout, siddon watch
Buhari can only fight his political enemies! If he really intend to fight corruption let him start with Tinubu who has drained Lagos treasury into his pocket. Anything outside that will show that he is not serious with his much talked about anti corruption stance.
Mind you, I have no party affiliation for now!

1 Like

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by atlwireles: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
philips70:

Am a Christian and from the SS like you but unlike you that is castrated like the guards in old bini kingdom my brains are still very much intact. Just sit and watch how a government runs in this coming 4 years. Your next president will not rape our foreign reserves to prosecute any elections at least. Nigerians have emphatically said no to a rogue president. Copy that and if you don't like it go see Oshiomhole for further directions.

Your 72 virgin analysis/comment is what you need to sit and watch.
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
tbaba1234:

The report covered many parts of the country, not just the north.

The money tactics failed.
But that of the one for APC worked.
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by arsenal33: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
So they lost because they couldn't bribe the people.

If all the money (including the oba's dollars) had been spent on improving the country, he would have won.
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by tbaba1234: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kingspin:
But that of the one for APC worked.

APC did not spend as much money as PDP.
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by philips70(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
atlwireles:

Your 72 virgin analysis/comment is what you need to sit and watch.

How long will you mourn this loss? GEJ has moved on. Please do same. I know it's pretty difficult to lose a day's job. Wendell Reno Simlin must have collected your laptop. When there's life there's hope. You can try Wike, he might just accommodate you.

1 Like

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by atlwireles: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
philips70:

How long will you mourn this loss? GEJ has moved on. Please do same. I know it's pretty difficult to lose a day's job. Wendell Reno Simlin must have collected your laptop. When there's life there's hope. You can try Wike, he might just accommodate you.

Alamjiri, your 72 vigin seekers noise is now history. You should be mourning your own demise, because my fun just started.
Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by okadigboapc: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
in ABIA THE GOVERNOR AND HIS SON KEPT THEIR OWN MONEY THAT WAS WHILE U DIDN'T GET MILLIONS IN ABIA...

1 Like

Re: How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan by philips70(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
atlwireles:

Alamjiri, your 72 vigin seekers noise is now history. You should be mourning your own demise, because my fun just started.

When the business of real governance starts your type will be too overwhelmed that you will have to log out of your various online monikers to do something meaningful with your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.